• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, zharupodrugu, Vvvvxxxx and 18 others
Keep barking for me you abused dog.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and 5footsix56
Keep barking for me you abused dog.
bro you was born in 1998? i thought you are like in your mid 30s jfl

btw , why do you feel like shit? is it your diet or just realizing that you are inferior to everyone piece of crap?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275, Deleted member 16275, ROTTING and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, futuregigamogger, Roquefort and 2 others
bro you was born in 1998? i thought you are like in your mid 30s jfl

btw , why do you feel like shit? is it your diet or just realizing that you are inferior to everyone piece of crap?
Why do you care so much about me? I would never take the time to look up your comments and threads you are an irrelevant nobody.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Danish_Retard
Why do you care so much about me? I would never take the time to look up your comments and threads you are an irrelevant nobody.
i will look up more
you need to apologize and call yourself my little sissy bitch so i will stop

if you can fit through doors horizontally or vertically you aren't mogging anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Vvvvxxxx, ROTTING and 5 others
he doesnt mog shit, pendejo is a chadlite
Chadlite on the scale in which my shit and your avi are gigachads maybe

He’s a narcissistic LTN-MTN incel who doesn’t get laid

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
why foes volcelfatcel hat mee

• +1
What an utter subhuman, he must be allergic to lifting weights even if he lifts weights I don’t think he has the genetics to make progress. The only way I can see him improve his smv is by blasting 3x times the steroids which is otherwise be enough for a single person. As of now he should probably go to a 3rd world country and look for a self hating ethnic to marry who will end up birthing ER 2.0 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Roquefort, currylightskin and 1 other person
Chadlite on the scale in which my shit and your avi are gigachads maybe

He’s a narcissistic LTN-MTN incel who doesn’t get laid
Funny GIF

Who are you nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 23239
What an utter subhuman, he must be allergic to lifting weights even if he lifts weights I don’t think he has the genetics to make progress. The only way I can see him improve his smv is by blasting 3x times the steroids which is otherwise be enough for a single person. As of now he should probably go to a 3rd world country and look for a self hating ethnic to marry who will end up birthing ER 2.0 jfl
yes bro, unreal subhuman he is
he also apparently needs 2 hair transplant and an some eye surgery to cure his subhumanity and finally become a low tier normie

thats sad @jfcage

//Likhachev

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
yes bro, unreal subhuman he is
he also apparently needs 2 hair transplant and an some eye surgery to cure his subhumanity and finally become a low tier normie

thats sad @jfcage

//Likhachev

• JFL
Hjkhj

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, Roquefort and Deleted member 23239
Nigga is yetimaxxing innit ,😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-29-14-09-34-448_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-29-14-09-34-448_com.android.chrome.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 0
  • download (8) - 2023-01-29T141459.631.jpeg
    download (8) - 2023-01-29T141459.631.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Roquefort, Deleted member 2130 and 1 other person
Jojo

Imagine calling anyone a subhuman when your normal weight is "58 kgs"

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, jojoyou and Deleted member 23239
View attachment 2059052

Imagine calling anyone a subhuman when your normal weight is "58 kgs"
Do you read English? I am 69 kgs now you fucking subhuman trash. Go cope with your fucking transplants, you fucking subhuman your kids and genes are all low quality and your kids will turn out to be subhuman just like their dad

• +1
Do you read English? I am 69 kgs now you fucking subhuman trash. Go cope with your fucking transplants, you fucking subhuman your kids and genes are all low quality and your kids will turn out to be subhuman just like their dad
Correct 🐺

//Makhachev

if you can fit through doors horizontally or vertically you aren't mogging anyone.
Mogged by Doors wherever you go Is too brutal

Lol this manlet framelet subhuman is bragging with him being "69 kgs" JFL The photo you saw about me was before gymcelling.
Even with no muscle and normal body fat I weighed 85 kgs back then. I could break you with half arm you pathetic rat.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Splinter901, jojoyou and Deleted member 23239
Lol this manlet framelet subhuman is bragging with him being "69 kgs" JFL The photo you saw about me was before gymcelling.
Even with no muscle and normal body fat I weighed 85 kgs back then. I could break you with half arm you pathetic rat.
male gazing dumb rat, who cares who you can beat? its not ufc, we go for girls not for boys

//Makhachev

• +1

Reminder that this is your genetic worth, you can’t lay a finger on me you fucking subhuman.I WOULD LITERALLY BITCH SLAP YOUR HAIRLINE BACK TO NW 4 IF YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON ME.

• +1
male gazing dumb rat, who cares who you can beat? its not ufc, we go for girls not for boys

//Makhachev
Big boy @jfcage thinks he can beat me up lmfao. I have 4 years+ experience in Muay Thai and kickboxing, there’s no way that utter subhuman can fight me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23239
View attachment 2059063View attachment 2059065

Reminder that this is your genetic worth, you can’t lay a finger on me you fucking subhuman.I WOULD LITERALLY BITCH SLAP YOUR HAIRLINE BACK TO NW 4 IF YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON ME.
Reminder that your normal weight is 58 kgs. You are a small irrelevant manlet nobody you get mogged everywhere you go. Even girls heightmog and framemog you. No cap if I were you I would probably kill myself. You will never get respect.

• Hmm...
Reminder that your normal weight is 58 kgs. You are a small irrelevant manlet nobody you get mogged everywhere you go. Even girls heightmog and framemog you. No cap if I were you I would probably kill myself. You will never get respect.
girls love skinny guys, stop coping

//Makhachev

View attachment 2059063View attachment 2059065

His body in the pic is disturbing but let's by real at 69kg (after bulking...) and him being 6'6 he would rape you so many times you will forget your name and everything you know. I mean I don't wanna break the news to you but your training worth jack shit IRL unless you're already at a decent size. A real man will go to a random Muay Thai gym and rape all those little manlets with shorts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 2130 and jojoyou
I am already in a ltr with a cute gf @TRUE_CEL can confirm that, you should actually rope because no amount of surgeries or transplants can fix you. Even if you get them your kids will suffer because of your low quality worthless genes. Unlike you i have a future to look forward to you fucking subhuman. NO AMOUNT OF SURGERIES ARE GONNA FIX YOUR GENETICS, SHOTGUN IMPLANTS ARE THE ONLY FIX

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 23239
This forum has become so entertaining yet so toxic lol

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Solar and Deleted member 23239
His body in the pic is disturbing but let's by real at 69kg (after bulking...) and him being 6'6 he would rape you so many times you will forget your name and everything you know. I mean I don't wanna break the news to you but your training worth jack shit IRL unless you're already at a decent size. A real man will go to a random Muay Thai gym and rape all those little manlets with shorts.
Cope
he is 6ft6 but he is weltwerweight

//Makhachev

• JFL
show me one street fight where a pro mma fighter gets knocked out by a incel like you or the other guy.

• +1
000202as

you probably never fought a pro fighter
this 168 cm manlet killed 190cm guy with one punch in the club

//Makhachev

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and jojoyou
@Bashan here’s all the videos where pro fighters knock the fuck outta wimps like you and this would be the resultant case if you ever tried that shit on me

I am already in a ltr with a cute gf @TRUE_CEL can confirm that, you should actually rope because no amount of surgeries or transplants can fix you. Even if you get them your kids will suffer because of your low quality worthless genes. Unlike you i have a future to look forward to you fucking subhuman. NO AMOUNT OF SURGERIES ARE GONNA FIX YOUR GENETICS, SHOTGUN IMPLANTS ARE THE ONLY FIX

Keep barking to me you abused dog. You have to bust your ass in the gym just to weigh 69 kgs JFL. No wonder you took up muay thai, you felt insecure, you were afraid of everyone, because even girls could beat you up when you were 58 kgs. Don't worry about me, I fixed my hair with transplant. Worry about yourself you will never have money for surgeries you poor bastard.

• JFL
Keep barking to me you abused dog. You have to bust your ass in the gym just to weigh 69 kgs JFL. No wonder you took up muay thai, you felt insecure, you were afraid of everyone, because even girls could beat you up when you were 58 kgs. Don't worry about me, I fixed my hair with transplant. Worry about yourself you will never have money for surgeries you poor bastard.
redpiller coping with money while twink european GOSHA MOGGER has a cute jb gf that would EWW REACT you in real life

//Makhachev

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and jojoyou
show me one street fight where a pro mma fighter gets knocked out by a incel like you or the other guy.
I'm not talking about Conor McGregor but just amatures like you in the vast majority of random gyms. That 6'6 with his shitty physique will rape you 10/10 in a cage fight or any other type of fight. You're nothing, like thin air. You don't have any skills too let's be honest. I'm not trying to pick a fight but just get you out of the delusion. I get it, you're intoxicated fighting with him on the forum but I'm here to remind you not to think too big. I don't know him and I don't give a shit about him.

YOU DIDNT FIX YOUR SUBHUMAN GENES BRO! DONT FORGET THAT. I WILL LET YOU COPE WITH YOUR HAIR TRANSPLANTS SO THAT YOU DONT ROPE ASAP.

• +1
I'm not talking about Conor McGregor but just amatures like you in the vast majority of random gyms. That 6'6 with his shitty physique will rape you 10/10 in a cage fight or any other type of fight. You're nothing, like thin air. You don't have any skills too let's be honest. I'm not trying to pick a fight but just get you out of the delusion. I get it, you're intoxicated fighting with him on the forum but I'm here to remind you not to think too big. I don't know him and I don't give a shit about him.
i have a strategy for @jojoyou

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and Bashan
Stfu when you have no idea about fighting irl. Everyone thinks the same unless they get punched in the face. Do you see me giving opinion on things I have no idea about? No, so the same should apply to you too. Don’t talk about things you have no idea about

YOU DIDNT FIX YOUR SUBHUMAN GENES BRO! DONT FORGET THAT. I WILL LET YOU COPE WITH YOUR HAIR TRANSPLANTS SO THAT YOU DONT ROPE ASAP.
You would kill your mother to be 6'6 like me with an above average bideltoid even when being untrained.
Who are fooling little man? You small irrelevant insecure nobody, you are barking at me like a chihuahua behind the fence.
You saw this thread and you were triggered by seeing 6'6 in the title, reminding yourself how inferior you are, so you had to attack me.
Pathetic.

• Hmm...
You would kill your mother to be 6'6 like me with an above average bideltoid even when being untrained.
Who are fooling little man? You small irrelevant insecure nobody, you are barking at me like a chihuahua behind the fence.
You saw this thread and you were triggered by seeing 6'6 in the title, reminding yourself how inferior you are, so you had to attack me.
Pathetic.
meanwhile JOJO :
original.jpg

Stfu when you have no idea about fighting irl. Everyone thinks the same unless they get punched in the face. Do you see me giving opinion on things I have no idea about? No, so the same should apply to you too. Don’t talk about things you have no idea about
6'3, Strong, Good body. I mean you cute don't get me wrong, like an angry bunny. You think learning your gay moves from your gay teacher is going to change the fact that a 6'3 man with a good body with zero training will just rape you to death.

You're like a cockroach I will watch you moving like a bug and then just literally storming into you without you being able to do anything. Falling down screaming for mommy. Hope I wouldn't break my back leaning too low I don't actually thought about the possibility of a 69kg manlet coming at me, never.

But you cute you know, I like it better than the manlets who give up and saying blackpill shit. It's a funny type of delusional.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 2130
6'3, Strong, Good body. I mean you cute don't get me wrong, like an angry bunny. You think learning your gay moves from your gay teacher is going to change the fact that a 6'3 man with a good body with zero training will just rape you to death.

You're like a cockroach I will watch you moving like a bug and then just literally storming into you without you being able to do anything. Falling down screaming for mommy. Hope I wouldn't break my back leaning too low I don't actually thought about the possibility of a 69kg manlet will come at me, never.

But you cute you know, I like it better than the manlets who give up and saying blackpill shit. It's a funny type of delusional.
CUTE MOGS
its all about getting girls
let bald ogres in cage fight to death

//Makhachev