Bro normies like the most unfunny things ever man

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
bro i just can’t with these guys man

Today I was more social and this guy would keep saying like hey brah hey brah come here check this out

And I swear it would always be the most unfunny shit ever like they literally laugh their ass off and ofc i pretend I also think this autism is funny 😂

Like legit I have no clue how a normies brain works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, fuxkdakikez, HeightPilledum and 6 others
Jfl and they enjoy themselves with these fucking clips it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, mogstars and socialcel
Just play along, no point in being a autist for no reason

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Axii, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, mogstars and darktriadprince
Just play along, no point in being a autist for no reason
Nah yeah I was playing along he kept annoying me the whole day coming to show me these videos

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Nah yeah I was playing along he kept annoying me the whole day coming to show me these videos
Tell him to fuck off next time then, you’re not his bitch you dont have to do anything he says?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, socialcel and Iasacrko
Tell him to fuck off next time then, you’re not his bitch you dont have to do anything he says?
Nigga I am an abused dog any time someone treats me normal I get nervous since I only get bullied all day

Even girls too like I was talking about coke andthis ginger girl shows up and was like oh it would be perfect for u cause ur a crackhead on one of the videos he showed me

Like I can’t have a break sometimes I’m mean to these girls and I feel bad cause I see they’re sad when I talk shit like today I told a girl she had no future and she was sad but at the same time they all make fun of me innit

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and socialcel
Nigga I am an abused dog any time someone treats me normal I get nervous since I only get bullied all day

Even girls too like I was talking about coke andthis ginger girl shows up and was like oh it would be perfect for u cause ur a crackhead on one of the videos he showed me

Like I can’t have a break sometimes I’m mean to these girls and I feel bad cause I see they’re sad when I talk shit like today I told a girl she had no future and she was sad but at the same time they all make fun of me innit
Arent you in school for a phd? How do you all have this much Free time to talk shit to eachother lmao, and what that ginger girl said is the most lighthearted shit i have ever read dont take everything so seriously man she probably likes you

• +1
Arent you in school for a phd? How do you all have this much Free time to talk shit to eachother lmao, and what that ginger girl said is the most lighthearted shit i have ever read dont take everything so seriously man she probably likes you
Nigga she don’t like me she just wants to make fun of me like all the other niggas

It’s not a school it’s basically already a place for losers who can’t go to college so we have to do one year of this course to hopefully get one

All these girls seem so mean innit they just laugh or pull my arm hairs or punch me or whatever these hoes do since they know a guy isnt gonna hit them back anyway

• +1
Nigga she don’t like me she just wants to make fun of me like all the other niggas

It’s not a school it’s basically already a place for losers who can’t go to college so we have to do one year of this course to hopefully get one

All these girls seem so mean innit they just laugh or pull my arm hairs or punch me or whatever these hoes do since they know a guy isnt gonna hit them back anyway
If they hated you and were disgusted by you they wouldnt even touch you, and definitely not talk to you they would stay as far as possible away from you, I think you’re overthinking this and think everything they mean is serious sarcasm is a thing you know like what that ginger girl said she doesn’t actually think you’re a crackhead

• +1
Normie=autist ok

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
Normie=autist ok
Seems like autism too me these videos are too unfunny

And every time he’d look at me and scream some car name like Porschemax2 whatever crazy nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and edgemaxx
Seems like autism too me these videos are too unfunny

And every time he’d look at me and scream some car name like Porschemax2 whatever crazy nigga
I think your friends are undiagnosed autists

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
I think your friends are undiagnosed autists
Yo im autistic. Dont pht me on the same fucking PLATE AS them
Nah that nigga is as NT as they come bro is to the point where he literally can’t stand to be a minute alone

Like he talks to everyone he’s the biggest extrovert I ever seen

Bro literally can’t go home in a train ride for 5 minutes alone or he’s gonna complain

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: edgemaxx and sub5c3l
Oh my god look at this funny tiktok of this dog dancing :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Nah that nigga is as NT as they come bro is to the point where he literally can’t stand to be a minute alone

Like he talks to everyone he’s the biggest extrovert I ever seen

Bro literally can’t go home in a train ride for 5 minutes alone or he’s gonna complain
Im an extrovert too? I talk to people but i say some crazy shit man

• JFL
Oh my god look at this funny tiktok of this dog dancing :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Exactly that kind of content

He was showing me a video of some dude saying oh look at pigeon I don’t go to police

Like literal child humor

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1