Broderick Hunter vs South Indian dude

who mogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ironically india JUST solved its street shitting problem. almost 500 million just a few yrs ago. though…let’s be honest the gov is probably fudging the recent numbers to appear more progressive

that moment when you have to teach over a billion people how to use a toilet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24114 and Deleted member 7027
except the black dude in OP has better eye area than the indian dude which is why case by case is always better than retarded phrenology shit
hows that a better eye area?

both have similar hooding. except the indian dude has PCT instead of neutral. which is better. not to mention the indian dude has better eyebrows. he does has a little scleral show but that nigger could be frauding. he teaches this in his youtube to other niggers. how to fraud and squinch in photoshoots. nonetheless the indian dude has every other feature better. he has straight hair instead of nigger hair....

race and pheno matters as well

Indians and pakis need to put their differences aside and join forces if they want to have a chance against niggers

ironically india JUST solved its street shitting problem. almost 500 million just a few yrs ago. though…let’s be honest the gov is probably fudging the recent numbers to appear more progressive

that moment when you have to teach over a billion people how to use a toilet

tbh I have lived in india for a decade and never knew this problem existed or knew a person without a toilet. india is not china. i can bet china always had more street shitters than india but china pays hollywood and american newspapers and media agencies to dont talk about their problems. meanwhile hollywood comes to india and make movies like slumdog, again because of democracy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, bug_eye_blackcel and güss
Indians and pakis need to put their differences aside and join forces if they want to have a chance against niggers
even if we are seperate, Both our countries mog whole of africa to suciide in development and order.

Crime rate

indians and niggers, 2 ends of spectrum. yet educated western women would prefer niggers. this nigger logic.

Streetshitter pheno can't be overcome. People are just repulsed by the fact you're Indian.

• So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Streetshitter pheno can't be overcome. People are just repulsed by the fact you're Indian.
hows that a streetshitter pheno when gooks and niggers are more street shitters than south indians?

india is open defecation free state as of 2022 btw. you can get publically lynched murdered in india for shitting in street. not like america where people will take out their phones and video or call police.

meanwhile top street shitting countries
Nigneedstoilets

all niggers who share phenotype with broderick hunter.

so how is south indian phenotype a streetshitting pheno? and nigger pheno is high status?

dude, just because you saw it doesnt mean its the norm! LMAO. thats the most dumbest shit i have heard on here for a while
I saw it too, meanwhile some pakistani kid was treated as a chad

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • JFL

Attachments

• 3158369_22e.jpg
    3158369_22e.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Cheesyrumble and .🇹🇩.
South indian dude doesnt has wide af nose and lips. also doesnt has a recessed chin. Has a positive canthal tilt.

Nigga has a neutral tilt.

in which world does hunter mogs that south indian dude going by PSL standards?
Lemme settle your and @güss beef once and for all.

In short by strictly excluding race baits, the South Indian mogs the black dude On a PSL scale.

BUT….

in terms of SMV, the black dude mogs for the sole reason that blacks have a better halo than Indians since white women are still not very much exposed to the Indian culture, they might be repulsed.

There you go, you have the answer for who mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bug_eye_blackcel, makeme183 and 1 other person
Lemme settle your and @güss beef once and for all.

In short by strictly excluding race baits, the South Indian mogs the black dude On a PSL scale.

BUT….

in terms of SMV, the black dude mogs for the sole reason that blacks have a better halo than Indians since white women are still not very much exposed to the Indian culture, they might be repulsed.

There you go, you have the answer for who mogs.
One correction.

American white women = sure

but UK/European and canadian women know Indian culture pretty well. So The South indian dude will have higher SMV in Europe and canada but will lose with the nigger in USA. that is what I think

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Race is cope but i will say that the only race I’ve ever seen any girl OPENLY shit on with 0 repercussions is indians

Also all the shit you’re listing is definitely only shit indians in india give a shit about, not girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, bug_eye_blackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Race is not cope (white/lightskin med mogs) but i will say that the only race I’ve ever seen any girl OPENLY shit on with 0 repercussions is indians

Also all the shit you’re listing is definitely only shit indians in india give a shit about, not girls

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Top comedy. If you think broderick loses.... well, lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Piratecel
hows that a better eye area?

both have similar hooding. except the indian dude has PCT instead of neutral. which is better. not to mention the indian dude has better eyebrows. he does has a little scleral show but that nigger could be frauding. he teaches this in his youtube to other niggers. how to fraud and squinch in photoshoots. nonetheless the indian dude has every other feature better. he has straight hair instead of nigger hair....

race and pheno matters as well

I have noticed this time and time again. Indians know better than to only worship whites and to only attempt to look as close as them as possible. You just know comparing yourself to them would never work.

Now today you folks are attempting to see if you can mog blacks. You cant. Not standing on the western hemisphere you cant.
They stomp Indians to dirt in terms of SMV and looks. Not even close.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Race is cope but i will say that the only race I’ve ever seen any girl OPENLY shit on with 0 repercussions is indians

"Race is cope"
That is cope lol

I have noticed this time and time again. Indians know better than to only worship whites and to only attempt to look as close as them as possible. You just know comparing yourself to them would never work.

Now today you folks are attempting to see if you can mog blacks. You cant. Not standing on the western hemisphere you cant.
They stomp Indians to dirt in terms of SMV and looks. Not even close.
Indians are just better more harmonious versions of whites, without the pig/cum sin and bad hygiene like not cleaning after taking a dump etc and bad diet like eating anywhere from snakes to pigs...

Meanwhile pig skins spend thousands on tanning salons to get skin like us. but they will never be us. One thing I can appreciate about pig skins is the amount of geniuses they have produced. but for niggers and gooks I cant do that as well. Indians are top of racial heirarchy, we are the most superior group.

1)Indians
2) Piggies
3) Arabs
4) Niggers / chinks

The closer you are to us, the lesser chances of you turning out a subhuman.

• Love it
Top comedy. If you think broderick loses.... well, lol.
Broderick won, PSL lost.

The PSL rating scale lost.

You know you watch a superhero movie and you get told the rules of his/her power. but then suddenly it does something which is out of the rules and then you start questioning in your head.

I was told the rules of that as well for PSL. but apparently it got broken here in this mog battle so brutally. I dont even know what the scale is anymore tbh.

since the guy above clearly is a point higher PSL than nigger. but still got obliterated in the mog battle

South indian dude doesnt has wide af nose and lips. also doesnt has a recessed chin. Has a positive canthal tilt.

Nigga has a neutral tilt.

in which world does hunter mogs that south indian dude going by PSL standards?
Hunter isn’t Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Broderick won, PSL lost.

You know you watch a superhero movie and you get told the rules of his/her power. but then suddenly it does something which is out of the rules and then you start questioning in your head.

I was told the rules of that as well for PSL. but apparently it got broken here in this mog battle so brutally. I dont even know what the scale is anymore tbh.

since the guy above clearly is a point higher PSL than nigger. but still got obliterated in the mog battle
Please stop
Screenshot 20221130 023712

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
@.🇹🇩. Why do u have a curry superiority complex?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24114, rand anon and 2 others
low status?? Hows that?

Tamils and south indians were like the richest people on planet like 2 centuries ago. they controlled the entire spice trade. whereas niggas didnt even have script. also. Arent south indians like the richest ethnicity in america and europe and niggas the lowest? thats literally 2 ends of the spectrum. south indians live in big villas and work in google and microsoft. while nigga deal in drugs and do crime. completely 2 different spectrums. do you even know what status means?

View attachment 1974253
Women don't think about this when selecting mates bro 💀

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mewton, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
"Holy fuck, his ancestors controlled the spice trades centuries ago in South Asia..... now I really want to suck his dick."
3173151 14912412412

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 29155, Mewton and 7 others
Broderick won, PSL lost.

Please die. Even in india this guy is a legit subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, Jason Voorhees and Cheesyrumble
Brutal 32 to 2 voting

• +1
OP should have used Moose Ali Khan tbh. The guy in OP is just not robust enough.
Guy in OP reminds me of an indian copingvolcel for some reason :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Cheesyrumble and Jason Voorhees
but those are american stats. South indians are richest ethnicity in america and niggas the lowest. so why would it considered low status to hangout with a south indian and why high status with a nigga?

Usually when some groups are associated with money they are automatically high status. especially here in india, we have some castes, in every area where we associate them with money so if you got that surname or somewhat look like that caste you are apparently high status even though might be homeless or broke.

but why is it so different in america? where girls would rather go out with a nigga than a south indian. considering its the same looks level and height.

OP should have used Moose Ali Khan tbh. The guy in OP is just not robust enough.
Moose ali khan aint south indian. Also by the numbers of this poll. I think he'd get incarcerated as well. This site just hates indians. they are jelous of us tbh.

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
but those are american stats. South indians are richest ethnicity in america and niggas the lowest. so why would it considered low status to hangout with a south indian and why high status with a nigga?

Usually when some groups are associated with money they are automatically high status. especially here in india, we have some castes, in every area where we associate them with money so if you got that surname or somewhat look like that caste you are apparently high status even though might be homeless or broke.

but why is it so different in america? where girls would rather go out with a nigga than a south indian. considering its the same looks level and height.
Ask women

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, makeme183 and Cheesyrumble
it doesnt work like that. you gotta show me some thing. some studies. some tinder experiments. Give me something. I am finding it really hard to believe.
a tip for your next troll thread
make a tinder experiment where the indian guy outperforms broderick (make his elo cooked)

Are u really this out of touch? African American cultural influence in America is extremely high and they are completely ingrained into American society. This poll wouldn't turn out any different if it was only women voting.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and .🇹🇩.
it doesnt work like that. you gotta show me some thing. some studies. some tinder experiments. Give me something. I am finding it really hard to believe.
Studies won't make women change their minds.

• +1
Lmfao at the cope in this thread.

It’s really simple why blacks mog curries.

Blacks are taller, have better frames, more dimorphic faces, bbc halo, and better coloring.

Yeah curries have caucasoid skull but there is no skull for their (literally) shitty coloring, height, frames, eye areas, etc.

No matter how much you rant in this thread it won’t change women’s opinions.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Mewton, bug_eye_blackcel and 2 others
Lmfao at the cope in this thread.

It’s really simple why blacks mog curries.

Blacks are taller, have better frames, more dimorphic faces, bbc halo, and better coloring.

Yeah curries have caucasoid skull but there is no skull for their (literally) shitty coloring, height, frames, eye areas, etc.

No matter how much you rant in this thread it won’t change women’s opinions.
Niggers are not taller than indians.

Niggers dont have dimorphic faces. no dimorphism for your bug eyes and recessed browridge.

Nigger has better coloring?? Nigga what?? :ROFLMAO: Your literally black. actual poopskin.

Also I've read enough studies to know that women dont want niggers. Maybe white women but Indians and literally every other women in this world dont want niggers unless you are a mutt like alex.

Indians mog you in every regard. Remember this battle was against a south indian which is like the worst pheno for india. but even then. average south indian mogs niggers.

Nigger has no chance against Punjabi, Kashmiri, Hariyanvi, and other northern Indian moggers. they get raped in north india by chads.

• Hmm...
doesn't matter about psl standards ofc if they're judged by psl then indian mogs but which foid would fucking care? nigger has smv that mogs indian to suicide and that's all that matters.
Broderick moggs the curry op just chose a low IQ PIC OF HIM
BEB2F7A1 D470 41E6 9C31 160EC4E32F40
6AC4668C CB8F 4B6C 8C28 E0F477B52DCA
4A06C9EA 5D83 4B26 99BC 16AD762662E8

Broderick moggs pajeet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Racky, Deleted member 19297 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.