Broderick Hunter vs South Indian dude

who mogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1975254
hell yeah bro. so white. so appealing. bitches wet themselves on sight

Everything.

im being deadass. there’s no area in which indians mog. i don’t hate indian 'people' but you guys (assuming you're indian the way you dick ride them as a group) need to be put in your fucking place. i’m tired of all the coping here. indians are AT THE BOTTOM. there is no race less attractive. every other race has its advantages. indians don’t

View attachment 1975260
bug eyes are an indian thing. sorry buddy boyo

and yet…we all know who bitches are choosing BLACKS. proof that looksmax autism doesn’t always translate well irl

View attachment 1975264

this entire thread in one image:

View attachment 1975257

anyway so what if blacks are darker? indians have shit coloring. i'd rather be black like the night sky than be colored like diarrhea mixed with curry powder. i’ve never seen a woman compliment an indian guy on his skin tone…but i’ve seen plenty of girls give black guys compliments on their skin color, including me.

Indians just look funny. They are awkward, have weird faces, and are not masculine enough. They are a bunch of narcissistic feminine faggots

TRUTH IS…THERE IS NO UNIVERSE IN WHICH SHITSKINS MOG BLACKS

You can COPE, you can SEETHE, you can MALD…it won’t change the fact that bitches will pick a NIGGA 9 times out of 10. Nothing can change that; no matter how much autist lookist theory you spew

i wish there was a virus that killed only indian 'men' (indian women are nice tbh. i want to fuck one) so it would COMPLETELY WIPE THEM OUT. no more of those irritating motherfuckers. they are the cockroaches of humanity

unironically hitler should’ve gassed indians, not jews

You cant read apperntly i said indians skulls are closer to whites than niggers are niggers cant white max even if they jumped into the river ganges the average indian can.

Look at albino curry compared to albino nigger in before there not thr average curry yeah they literally are if there skulls are the same.

'' every other race has advantages but indians don't''

Retarded nigger ignores every trait i posted every single 1 seriously sometimes i wonder if you can read or not.

Also no arguments posted subhuman projections on your end ``ive seen x i' ve seen y''

Bring fucking data you have broought none so far

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
You cant read apperntly i said indians skulls are closer to whites than niggers are niggers cant white max even if they jumped into the river ganges the average indian can.

Look at albino curry compared to albino nigger in before there not thr average curry yeah they literally are if there skulls are the same.

Retarded nigger ignores every trait i posted every single 1 seriously sometimes i wonder if you can read or not.

Also no arguments posted subhuman projections on your end ``ive seen x i' ve seen y''

In my opinion indians suffer from being the less popular version of whites. At least blacks and asians standout and have unique appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and bug_eye_blackcel
In my opinion indians suffer from being the less popular version of whites. At least blacks and asians standout and have unique appeal.

Bob and vagene is hugely over played curries do worse than whites but that's water whites mog them to the shadoe realms due to the things i've mentioned in other traits.

Never the less in most traits they mog blacks in assuming they aren't deformed blacks regardless of region will have thicker skin recessed frontal bones prognathism (12 mm more than whites) they will also have a recessed chin also added to that bug eyes really due to prominent schlrela show and rounded orbits which caucasians don't have they have box orbits which most curries but shitter variants.

Like. No amount of reeee muh personal experience this or cherry picked tik toks that disproves the average traits of a race i can find 10 giga subhumans with very good looking white women.

keep seething poojeet. blacks will always mog indians, as they are inferior.

womens mating preferences confirm this. nothing you can do about it. i will continue to enjoy being BLACK and not a SHITSKIN

keep seething poojeet. blacks will always mog indians, as they are inferior.

womens mating preferences confirm this. nothing you can do about it. i will continue to enjoy being BLACK and not a SHITSKIN

''womens preference" negates to provide citation. Retarded nigger moment 1

Also indian skulls are similar to whites. As seem below in before he looks ugly well yeah its deformed type of skin tonne but the point is if lighter curries look closer to whites how am i coping another retarded nigger moment.

Download

Retarded.nigger moment 2

Also im gonna seethe over some random nigger ive never met before saying his race mogs with no empirical data but claims he owned me.

Retarded Nigger moment 3

I don't even care abiut niggers I barely see them IRl thankfully it just is a objective case facially curries mog nogs in most traits but get brutally mogged by whites in most traits.

I think even @LiteralCaucasian caucasian an curry hater generally agrees with this.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and LiteralCaucasian

Also indian skulls are similar to whites. As seem below in before he looks ugly well yeah its deformed type of skin tonne but the point is if lighter curries look closer to whites how am i coping another retarded nigger moment.

View attachment 1975313

Retarded.nigger moment 2

Also im gonna seethe over some random nigger ive never met before saying his race mogs with no empirical data but claims he owned me.

Retarded Nigger moment 3

I don't even care abiut niggers I barely see them IRl thankfully it just is a objective case facially curries mog nogs in most traits but get brutally mogged by whites in most traits.

I think even @LiteralCaucasian caucasian an curry hater generally agrees with this.
boring. don’t you have a call center to manage?

blacks are better. your paragraphs won’t change that

boring. don’t you have a call center to manage?

blacks are better. your paragraphs won’t change that

Blacks are better facially in what trait name it that was the original argument your pivoting

• +1
Can vouch. Indians got bullied where I’m @ and I live in the UK. It is over 4 them

Because they looked ugly ive seen many blacks that got that especially on reddit if there below average what is this cope that lookijg curry is bad looking ethnic curry or nog be damned is bad but curries can white max easier as there traits are whiter.

A chad Indian 100% has less smv than a normie white dude, you seriously don't know how much of a status symbol it is to ethnic females to be with just a normie white dude. Of course white girls by enlarge would still prefer a normie white to a chad Indian guy. All Whites have inherent advantage, all they gotta do is be normie and have a decent job + car to get girls.

Im giga race pilled as the next guy but if the indian is a chad hes gonna slay rhe fuck more than the average white guy.

And if he is chad the less indian he looks thankfully

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian

View attachment 1975313

Retarded.nigger moment 2

Retarded Nigger moment 3

Even though I may appear as racist, I'm actually very philo-Indian
I wholeheartedly support your causes for self-determination and yes Indian skulls are occasionally Caucasoid

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Cidre enjoyer
Blacks are better facially in what trait name it that was the original argument your pivoting
facially? every way. sorry nobody likes bug eyed third world-ers

facially? every way. sorry nobody likes bug eyed third world-ers

Blacks have bug eyes literally bug eyes is recessed infra orbitals dark perioculars and schral show blacks fit every box

• +1
I can't believe the amount of copes in this thread curries look facially better but overall there worse because shorter height and shorter penises.
not only that but because curries are not accepted being that black. it's unnatural for them. while on the other hand niggers are expected to be black as coal. just take a look at the most popular actors, singers from bollywood. not a single one as dark as the Indian in op's post. black skin on Indians is low fucking smv, no one will give a shit about your bones if you're dark as shit and other people from your race aren't typically that dark. it's like the difference of smv between pure nigs and light skins

no one would pick the indian guy except for indian women :lul:

Literally the black guy looks uglier on every trait skin colour facial 3rds frontsl bone recession much more bug eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
not only that but because curries are not accepted being that black. it's unnatural for them. while on the other hand niggers are expected to be black as coal. just take a look at the most popular actors, singers from bollywood. not a single one as dark as the Indian in op's post. black skin on Indians is low fucking smv, no one will give a shit about your bones if you're dark as shit and other people from your race aren't typically that dark. it's like the difference of smv between pure nigs and light skins

Skin colour is a looks thing really if indians had better body genes they would mog the fuck out of blacks they dont unfortunately.

Menas are curries but better genes usually and they consistently out slay blacks on every metric in fact most almost call them white with some sub sets.

They have the caucasoid skull and wider bodies

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 19297
we can but it won’t change the reality that black guys win vs indian ‘guys’

if you can’t accept that you are beyond delusional

In what category in body sure but as of face you have named 0 traits i just follow the data you have provided no fucking traits listed.

No surprise there as blacks are the most envolved race retaning traits of our earliest ancestors primitive chins and theeth dark as fuck skin similar to homo erectus flat nasal bones I mean the list adds up some 1 has to draw a line

Status
Not open for further replies.