Broderick Hunter vs South Indian dude

who mogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you even attend high school. kids r brutal asf i guarantee you it happened in other schools across the country
Can vouch. Indians got bullied where I’m @ and I live in the UK. It is over 4 them

• +1
Reactions: güss
he has better eye area for sure but nigga literally has afro hair and black dark skin. he mogs him only in america tbh. american beauty standards are weird af.
Ah I see you’re a retard who thinks outside of Asia these traits are a failo 😂😂😂 poor poor mother fucker. You’re in for a rude awakening because in the west what you mentioned isn’t a failo in Europe and CANZUK. Nobody cares what east and south Asians think nobody gives a flying fuck literally nobody. Pajeet get on the same page, blacks SMV is 2nd behind whites because only the West matters

• +1
Reactions: GazerGazer and .🇹🇩.
Can vouch. Indians got bullied where I’m @ and I live in the UK. It is over 4 them
In 2022, the only acceptable irl racist jokes in the west to normies is to curries sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, bug_eye_blackcel, güss and 1 other person
Get this thread to 10 pages niggerbro, and tag the curry gang
No point theh are delduinmaxxed like OP. Curries prob slit their wrists every night seeing African FOBs slaying whtie foids whilst they can’t get shit and theh wondering “Why can’t we get girls bht dark black men with afros can” if only pajeet knew that south and East Asian bueaty standards are considered retarded to the rest of the planet

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
No point theh are delduinmaxxed like OP. Curries prob slit their wrists every night seeing African FOBs slaying whtie foids whilst they can’t get shit and theh wondering “Why can’t we get girls bht dark black men with afros can” if only pajeet knew that south and East Asian bueaty standards are considered retarded to the rest of the planet
This has nothing to do with beauty standards in Asia JFL. This is about acceptance in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Ah I see you’re a retard who thinks outside of Asia these traits are a failo 😂😂😂 poor poor mother fucker. You’re in for a rude awakening because in the west what you mentioned isn’t a failo in Europe and CANZUK. Nobody cares what east and south Asians think nobody gives a flying fuck literally nobody. Pajeet get on the same page, blacks SMV is 2nd behind whites because only the West matters
Well, I live in the west. And know many niggas here. all of them are manlets and try to thugmax. they barely reach my chest. they have short af frames, huge wide weird noses and gets bullied by balkan niggas, afghans, arabs and turks. they are even shorter than girls.

they are literally the bottom of the barrell.

the only nigga i ever saw who was taller than me was in UK, and he was literal giant like 7ft+ maybe a basket ball player.

apart from that i have yet to come accross a mogger nigga. maybe I need to visit america to open up my brain.

One correction.

American white women = sure

but UK/European and canadian women know Indian culture pretty well. So The South indian dude will have higher SMV in Europe and canada but will lose with the nigger in USA. that is what I think
You couldn’t be more than wrong. Come to the UK I live here come to Europe you’ll see a FOB 5’9 manlet black st8 from Nigeria with a 6/10 face has more appeal to European and Uk women than this curry
This has nothing to do with beauty standards in Asia JFL. This is about acceptance in the west.
hes using South and East Asian standsrds of bueaty to argue his point though “MUH HE DARKER SKINNED MUH HE HAS AFRI HAIR” these are not failos outside of LATAM, South Asia and East Asia. In the west these traits are correlated with moggers who girls get wet for. This is what I’m trying to tell OP. S,E Asain beauty standards are considered retarded in the western world

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
You couldn’t be more than wrong. Come to the UK I live here come to Europe you’ll see a FOB 5’9 manlet black st8 from Nigeria with a 6/10 face has more appeal to European and Uk women than this curry

hes using South and East Asian standsrds of bueaty to argue his point though “MUH HE DARKER SKINNED MUH HE HAS AFRI HAIR” these are not failos outside of LATAM, South Asia and East Asia. In the west these traits are correlated with moggers who girls get wet for. This is what I’m trying to tell OP. S,E Asain beauty standards are considered retarded in the western world
East asians have nothing to do with what he's talking about. Leave gooks out of this lmao. South asian standards aren't similar to east asia

• +1

In India, i would mog broderick hunter to suicide btw. and I consider myself 2.5psl lmao. Over for niggas in whole of asia.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 7027 and 1 other person
East asians have nothing to do with what he's talking about. Leave gooks out of this lmao. South asian standards aren't similar to east asia
I won’t leave gooks out of it because they say the same thing as op “HOW CAN NIGGER GET GIRLS WHEN THEY DARK AND NOT PRETRYBOY LIKE ME LIU BEI” you guys have the same thing going on and obsession with skin colour and hair texture. Blacks are only treucel in South Asia and east Asia but slayers in Europe and CANZUK and do ok in LATAM but not as well as white or castizo.
In India, i would mog broderick hunter to suicide btw. and I consider myself 2.5psl lmao. Over for niggas in whole of asia.

who is this guy you posted?

Broderick wouldn’t go to india that’s the thing… and your women in the west prefer bbc over their own men, I have slayed your women and when I’m out clubbing most curry foids are out kissing white and black men. Sorry but in CANZUK (Canada Australia New Zealand USA and UK) and europe Curry have bottom SMV even below gooks and no the curry would never outside a black guy in Canada or the UK cease your cope @ once. Only in South Asia and east Asia would be outslay a black.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7027 and .🇹🇩.
pretty sure I would mog broderick in east asia as well. lets not forget I am 197.5. Would be tower in east asia. especially south east

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I won’t leave gooks out of it because they say the same thing as op “HOW CAN NIGGER GET GIRLS WHEN THEY DARK AND NOT PRETRYBOY LIKE ME LIU BEI” you guys have the same thing going on and obsession with skin colour and hair texture. Blacks are only treucel in South Asia and east Asia but slayers in Europe and CANZUK and do ok in LATAM but not as well as white or castizo.

who is this guy you posted?

Broderick wouldn’t go to india that’s the thing… and your women in the west prefer bbc over their own men, I have slayed your women and when I’m out clubbing most curry foids are out kissing white and black men. Sorry but in CANZUK (Canada Australia New Zealand USA and UK) and europe Curry have bottom SMV even below gooks and no the curry would never outside a black guy in Canada or the UK cease your cope @ once. Only in South Asia and east Asia would be outslay a black.
thats me nigga.

• Woah
pretty sure I would mog broderick in east asia as well. lets not forget I am 197.5. Would be tower in east asia. especially south east
You’d mogg broderick in East asia and South Asia. And maybe LATAM and then proceed to be mogged to suicide in Europe africa CANZUKUSA and some parts of MENAland (you’d be mogged in MORROCO but mogg in lebenon for example)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114
In 2022, the only acceptable irl racist jokes in the west to normies is to curries sadly
And to euro whites bcuz muh accent muh teeth muh poor
Who cares they all choke on bwc at the end of the day xdd

• +1

Average south indian

You’d mogg broderick in East asia and South Asia. And maybe LATAM and then proceed to be mogged to suicide in Europe africa CANZUKUSA and some parts of MENAland (you’d be mogged in MORROCO but mogg in lebenon for example)
I am 2.5psl and competing with a "model" lol.

the reason is cuz hes a nigga.

if it was opry or kpop idol. he would mog me everywhere in the world. even in africa.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cheesyrumble
I am 2.5psl and competing with a "model" lol.

the reason is cuz hes a nigga.

if it was opry or kpop idol. he would mog me everywhere in the world. even in africa.
True. But that’s cos you look Slavic… you don’t really suffer from “curry tax” your literally white Balkan passing. Be happy you’re not a real curry and move on. 99% of your race is fucked and you’re the 1% who luckily dodged the curry tax. You’d SLAY SO WELL in EE go Eastern Europe when you can bro you’d be chad there no cap if that’s you in the picture and not fraud

• +1
2nd is castizo (white skinned latino)

white > castizo > black > mestizo > mena > asian > north indian > south indian > abo
I agree but

Castizo isn’t a race…

Honestly it goes

White/white adjacent(includes white looking menas, Castizos and Indians etc)/mullato

And then the rest of your list

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
jfl at this autist rotting on org and shitting on other races with that height
you could be a slayer with just softmaxxing and gymcelling
why the fuck do you care which race mogs ? just keep looksmaxxing till you reach your peak and girls will come to you automatically
this race hating threads are fucking disgusting , mods should ban these assholes immediately

I agree but

Castizo isn’t a race…

Honestly it goes

White/white adjacent(includes white looking menas, Castizos and Indians etc)/mullato

And then the rest of your list
What's the point of making separate categories for "white passing" ethnics that don't even make up 0.3% of a phenotype? But then u niggas just group all 2.4 billion slanted eyed people into one group JFL. Euro moment

• +1
True. But that’s cos you look Slavic… you don’t really suffer from “curry tax” your literally white Balkan passing. Be happy you’re not a real curry and move on. 99% of your race is fucked and you’re the 1% who luckily dodged the curry tax. You’d SLAY SO WELL in EE go Eastern Europe when you can bro you’d be chad there no cap if that’s you in the picture and not fraud
lol thats because I morphed my face with green eyes and light hair. i have black hair and eyes. I look north indian.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, Deleted member 7027 and makeme183
why the fuck do you care which race mogs ? just keep looksmaxxing till you reach your peak and girls will come to you automatically
this race hating threads are fucking disgusting , mods should ban these assholes immediately
I am squinting my eyes hard. I have bug eyes and recessed face, except the mandible and chin. I am 2.5psl without frauding and default. I am a subhooman. but still mog average nigga cuz average nigga is not even 2 psl.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and khvirgin
I am squinting my eyes hard. I have bug eyes and recessed face, except the mandible and chin. I am 2.5psl without frauding and default. I am a subhooman. but still mog average nigga cuz average nigga is not even 2 psl.
mirin dedication

• +1
Ye
lol thats because I morphed my face with green eyes and light hair. i have black hair and eyes. I look north indian.
Dye and contactmaxx, unless u also morphed ur skib color lol

• +1
@Preston please close this thread bhai

• WTF
thats what I will do to exoticc maxx, but tbh no softmax for my brutal bug eyes
If u dont have severe uee then it doesnt matter. So did u also morph ur skin color or nah

Niggers are not taller than indians.

Niggers dont have dimorphic faces. no dimorphism for your bug eyes and recessed browridge.

Nigger has better coloring?? Nigga what?? :ROFLMAO: Your literally black. actual poopskin.

Also I've read enough studies to know that women dont want niggers. Maybe white women but Indians and literally every other women in this world dont want niggers unless you are a mutt like alex.

Indians mog you in every regard. Remember this battle was against a south indian which is like the worst pheno for india. but even then. average south indian mogs niggers.

Nigger has no chance against Punjabi, Kashmiri, Hariyanvi, and other northern Indian moggers. they get raped in north india by chads.
Didn’t read tbh.

Blacks have niche appeal with Latina and white women whereas it’s over for curries.

3AF2DAD3 E0BC 4780 B801 F02C3D70CE63

64E010B7 875D 4956 A28B DC3008C483DA

Muh curried are tall
9371A736 CD82 4608 B74D B12B2111FCD9

"Race is cope"
That is cope lol
Nothing to cope about, 99.9% of this website worships my race. A chad indian mogs a normie white, a chad white mogs a normie black etc etc

If you still think race matters like that, you’re bluepilled, the only thing that matters is face. There’s a reason the chads of any race aren’t usually the ones complaining about racism.

Broderick won, PSL lost.

The PSL rating scale lost.

You know you watch a superhero movie and you get told the rules of his/her power. but then suddenly it does something which is out of the rules and then you start questioning in your head.

I was told the rules of that as well for PSL. but apparently it got broken here in this mog battle so brutally. I dont even know what the scale is anymore tbh.

since the guy above clearly is a point higher PSL than nigger. but still got obliterated in the mog battle
Tbh I don’t see how the indian dude mogs on a psl scale
He has a worse eye area and looks bloated

Also nose and lips matter literally 0% for black dudes but broderick’s are nowhere close to bad
Tbh i think you’re massively underrating him based on what I can only assume is you sharing what you consider to be a failo with him

Nothing to cope about, 99.9% of this website worships my race. A chad indian mogs a normie white, a chad white mogs a normie black etc etc

If you still think race matters like that, you’re bluepilled, the only thing that matters is face. There’s a reason the chads of any race aren’t usually the ones complaining about racism.
A chad Indian 100% has less smv than a normie white dude, you seriously don't know how much of a status symbol it is to ethnic females to be with just a normie white dude. Of course white girls by enlarge would still prefer a normie white to a chad Indian guy. All Whites have inherent advantage, all they gotta do is be normie and have a decent job + car to get girls.

A chad Indian 100% has less smv than a normie white dude, you seriously don't know how much of a status symbol it is to ethnic females to be with just a normie white dude. Of course white girls by enlarge would still prefer a normie white to a chad Indian guy. All Whites have inherent advantage, all they gotta do is be normie and have a decent job + car to get girls.
No. Maybe a htn indian vs a normie white, depending on which girl it is. But you’re MASSIVELY underestimating the power of a legit CHAD face. This is nothing short of bluepilled, you need to trust me, face is EVERYTHING. looksmax and you’ll see.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Piratecel
jfl if you think girls would choose a normie white dude over someone like salludon-looking or the person in the pic. get out of your delusion once in a while.

• +1
jfl if you think girls would choose a normie white dude over someone like salludon-looking or the person in the pic. get out of your delusion once in a while.
View attachment 1975139
oh yeah pick the whitest looking Indian guy to prove your point jfl

oh yeah pick the whitest looking Indian guy to prove your point jfl
pakistan pathans and afghans are full of white looking dudes with mogger pheno

pakistan pathans and afghans are full of white looking dudes with mogger pheno
What I said only applies to Indians with the shit skinned pheno, ethnic tax doesn't apply to white passing ethnics.

Moose ali khan aint south indian. Also by the numbers of this poll. I think he'd get incarcerated as well. This site just hates indians. they are jelous of us tbh.
Delusional

Moose ali khan aint south indian. Also by the numbers of this poll. I think he'd get incarcerated as well. This site just hates indians. they are jelous of us tbh.
The op indinian in the pic is an absolute neckcel + other failos

• +1
my man the fact is that women are more comfortable/familiar with dating a black guy as opposed to an indian guy

Because blacks body mog and cock mog curries thats just averages though many many out liers exist.

Its looks theory but not in the face in this case its in the penis and height.

• +1
doesn't matter about psl standards ofc if they're judged by psl then indian mogs but which foid would fucking care? nigger has smv that mogs indian to suicide and that's all that matters.

Here we go with this cope smv=psl the average black cock mogs and height mogs curries the faces don't on average.

Its a looks pill again not a Jewish branwashing or cultural cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
I can't believe the amount of copes in this thread curries look facially better but overall there worse because shorter height and shorter penises.

I can't believe the amount of copes in this thread curries look facially better but overall there worse because shorter height and shorter penises.
>”amount of copes”
>”curries look better facially”

@güss goated pfp laugh everytime

• +1
Reactions: güss
>”amount of copes”
>”curries look better facially”

Curries have a more orthganthic facial profile.

There midfaces lack prognathism which is a giga subhuman trait.

They have sharp rasal ridges which aren't flat.

There faces look closer to whites in that they have more compact orbits and an projecting frontal bone relative to blacks.

Im sorry but what traits to they mog Indians in? They have darker skin than Indians they have bug eyes but unlike curries have no orbital compactness there isn't a nasal ridge at all there frontsl bones are flat and rounded almost every negative trait i can list you will find in blacks.

In curries you will find 4 issues short chin round face due to buccal fat pads dark colouring and dark peri ocular colouring.

Curries need buccal fat pad removal skin bleaching vertical genioplasty and they look like an average german guy.

Blacks can't skull max you need to change everything

• +1
Curries have a more orthganthic facial profile.

There midfaces lack prognathism which is a giga subhuman trait.

They have sharp rasal ridges which aren't flat.

There faces look closer to whites in that they have more compact orbits and an projecting frontal bone relative to blacks.
View attachment 3A966399-9457-46E1-8EC0-B0E8C2EFFDE9.webp
hell yeah bro. so white. so appealing. bitches wet themselves on sight
Im sorry but what traits to they mog Indians in?
Everything.

im being deadass. there’s no area in which indians mog. i don’t hate indian 'people' but you guys (assuming you're indian the way you dick ride them as a group) need to be put in your fucking place. i’m tired of all the coping here. indians are AT THE BOTTOM. there is no race less attractive. every other race has its advantages. indians don’t
They have darker skin than Indians they have bug eyes but unlike curries have no orbital compactness there isn't a nasal ridge at all there frontsl bones are flat and rounded
View attachment D22DDD7A-8CD1-4AFD-97AB-F0F0F1C5733B.webp
bug eyes are an indian thing. sorry buddy boyo
almost every negative trait i can list you will find in blacks.
and yet…we all know who bitches are choosing BLACKS. proof that looksmax autism doesn’t always translate well irl
Curries need buccal fat pad removal skin bleaching vertical genioplasty and they look like an average german guy.
0B23EF75 05E1 40A0 9DA6 74043E272D75

Blacks can't skull max you need to change everything
this entire thread in one image:

42D3D2A1 4A69 4E35 8E91 3D8E67E4BC31

anyway so what if blacks are darker? indians have shit coloring. i'd rather be black like the night sky than be colored like diarrhea mixed with curry powder. i’ve never seen a woman compliment an indian guy on his skin tone…but i’ve seen plenty of girls give black guys compliments on their skin color, including me.

Indians just look funny. They are awkward, have weird faces, and are not masculine enough. They are a bunch of narcissistic feminine faggots

TRUTH IS…THERE IS NO UNIVERSE IN WHICH SHITSKINS MOG BLACKS

You can COPE, you can SEETHE, you can MALD…it won’t change the fact that bitches will pick a NIGGA 9 times out of 10. Nothing can change that; no matter how much autist lookist theory you spew

i wish there was a virus that killed only indian 'men' (indian women are nice tbh. i want to fuck one) so it would COMPLETELY WIPE THEM OUT. no more of those irritating motherfuckers. they are the cockroaches of humanity

unironically hitler should’ve gassed indians, not jews

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Status
Not open for further replies.