Broke up with my girl ngl

D

Deleted

Lurker
We had been out making hamburgers and hot dogs and swimming in a lake. She told me she didn't want to ride on my bike bcuz she said it wasn't comfortable. I got rly mad at her and said whats next? my bed isn't comfortable enough and you'll go to someone else's.

We then went to a pretty big house and chilled for like 2 hours but the girls there went away to another room and when me and this other guy went to check on them they said they had girl talk and that we didn't want to hear. This made me fucking furious and the rage inside me was fucking crazy.

Later that day i had built up even more rage and was just extremely
frustrated with the current situation of our relationship. Feelt dead inside and drove 160 km/h on a 40 roads to her home. Told her to get the fuck off and that it was over. At first she said what and when she jumped off she held me arm i guess thinking i wouldn't be able to get away. She had an angry tone saying you can't do this and what did i do etc. I told her to get off my arm and when she didn't i just drove away anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Baldingman1998, court monarch777 and 55 others
Based ngl

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 10987, CANI and 2 others
We had been out making hamburgers and hot dogs and swimming in a lake. She told me she didn't want to ride on my bike bcuz she said it wasn't comfortable. I got rly mad at her and said whats next? my bed isn't comfortable enough and you'll go to someone else's.

We then went to a pretty big house and chilled for like 2 hours but the girls there went away to another room and when me and this other guy went to check on them they said they had girl talk and that we didn't want to hear. This made me fucking furious and the rage inside me was fucking crazy.

frustrated with the current situation of our relationship. Feelt dead inside and drove 160 km/h on a 40 roads to her home. Told her to get the fuck off and that it was over. At first she said what and when she jumped off she held me arm i guess thinking i wouldn't be able to get away. She had an angry tone saying you can't do this and what did i do etc. I told her to get off my arm and when she didn't i just drove away anyway.
Damn I’m not going to lie to you though the first part of it sounded a bit insecure the rest was dark triad especially not explaining yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, TopzCat1, hennypapi and 7 others
Good. She looked like a middle aged Librarian.

6D6F0A7A 058A 4A2D A25A AB5A6A92A15A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Baldingman1998, audreyen and 43 others
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, BUY$DRUGS and ShowerMaxxing
Damn I’m not going to lie to you though the first part of it sounded a bit insecure the rest was dark triad especially not explaining yourself
Thing is i got a really nice bike and i'm litterarly great at wheelies aswell. She said she thought it was rly cool but i take her not wanting to ride my bike bcuz its cold or uncomfortable as her rejecting something i've provided for her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, TopzCat1, BUY$DRUGS and 6 others
Nigga why are you so mental unstable

Your girl looked "all right"

Dont let you get influenced by us incel losers.

Idiot. First user who broke up with girl because looksmaxx brainwashed him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Baldingman1998 and 19 others
You clearly seem affected maybe you had a thing for her either way it's good that you moved on I guess.
Haven't shed a tear ngl one of the first things i thought off was making this based thread and tik tok girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
Men when relationship ends: essay on a forum

Girls when relationship ends: casual sex to forget the ex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tournesol, Deleted member 17920, Toth's thot and 41 others
Good she is probably crying right now lmao. By the way i tought you where like 17 how can you have drived 160km/h?

not explaining yourself
Can't rly explain it. I've just grown a hatred for her.

Can't finish my movies because she's tired. Can't watch hot girls on tik tok because she's insecure. Ends up spending a lot of money on her. Wastes an insane amount off time on her (I literally haven't slept alone for 2 months in a row). Think i can do better than her. The list goes on...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 8165, Britishlooksmaxxer and 12 others
Good she is probably crying right now lmao. By the way i tought you where like 17 how can you have drived 160km/h?
It's a 125 ktm enduro. They're street legal at 15 horses but mine is non choked at 42 so it's not legal at all but it is on paper. Only time i've gotten pulled over it was because they thought it was a moped (only allowed to go 45 km/h) and when i told him it was an a1 he was like oh ok then. They can't rly prove its illegal without expensive gear.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Arvid tales action movie when?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 8165 and ShowerMaxxing
It's a 125 ktm enduro. They're street legal at 15 horses but mine is non choked at 42 so it's not legal at all but it is on paper. Only time i've gotten pulled over it was because they thought it was a moped (only allowed to go 45 km/h) and when i told him it was an a1 he was like oh ok then. They can't rly prove its illegal without expensive gear.
Now it make sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Went out like a g

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted
Can't rly explain it. I've just grown a hatred for her.

Can't finish my movies because she's tired. Can't watch hot girls on tik tok because she's insecure. Ends up spending a lot of money on her. Wastes an insane amount off time on her (I literally haven't slept alone for 2 months in a row). Think i can do better than her. The list goes on...
You need to post another girl on your Snapchat and drive her crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, sandcelmuttcel, koalendo and 1 other person
You sound angry and hurt lol
Why would i be hurt if i'm the one breaking up? Only reason someone who is dumping someone would cry is because the other person is and at that point you're literarlly a cuck, crying someone elses tears.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 10524, CANI and 1 other person
Men when relationship ends: essay on a forum

Girls when relationship ends: casual sex to forget the ex
Girls never 4get Chad tbh. Taylor swift made a song about every Chad that pumped her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, RichardSpencel, bugeye and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, bugeye, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
You need to post another girl on your Snapchat and drive her crazy
Its funny that i know just the one.

I made a thread about this girl who sent a video saying she want to suck my dick (she literally goes in my class but its vacation now lol) and my girl said it made her angry and she doesn't know why and sent her pics of herself.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, sandcelmuttcel, delusionalretard and 1 other person
arvid tales after dark

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 8165 and ShowerMaxxing
They get a new chad asap
I'm literally out of her league though i doubt she'll ever date someone better looking and honestly feel bad for her future guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 11053 and 4 others
Why would i be hurt if i'm the one breaking up? Only reason someone who is dumping someone would cry is because the other person is and at that point you're literarlly a cuck, crying someone elses tears.
He means cus ur trust was betrayed by someone u seem to have had deep emotional attachment 2. Post alone kind of shows that its got ya in the pits a bit. But might just b to log 4 u idk

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer

im not understanding anything,

They get a new chad asap
Yh for 1 night. Most Chads pump and dump she will forever regret not keeping Arvid as Chad LTR. Every foids dream is to lockdown Chad. That's y foids bitch about "all men(chads) r trash cus they wont stay with me"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
I'm literally out of her league though i doubt she'll ever date someone better looking and honestly feel bad for her future guy.
Big cope, you were looksmatched
Ofc she can get bigger chads especially for ONS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 439, johncruz12345 and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yh for 1 night. Most Chads pump and dump she will forever regret bot keeping Arvid as Chad LTR. Every foids dream
I literally took her to spain bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 11053 and ShowerMaxxing
i
Big cope, you were looksmatched
Ofc she can get bigger chads especially for ONS
i think shes uglier than him lul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted
Nah mate you had a proper relationship with her without the intention to dump her like a fuckboy. It hurts when you leave someone like that

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Nah mate you had a proper relationship with her without the intention to dump her like a fuckboy. It hurts when you leave someone like that
Idk maybe the sadness will hit when i wake up tommorow and i'm just too tired now

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and ShowerMaxxing
I literally took her to spain bro
Damn good bf and Chad. People dont appreciate what they have until its gone. I'm sure shes crying a river bro, go pump and dump her friends tbh:lul:.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Damn good bf and Chad. People dont appreciate what they have until its gone. I'm sure shes crying a river bro, go pump and dump her friends tbh:lul:.
pump and dump her mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827, bugeye, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
Arvid emulates Chad energy