Broke up with my girl ngl

Nigga why are you so mental unstable

Your girl looked "all right"

Dont let you get influenced by us incel losers.

Idiot. First user who broke up with girl because looksmaxx brainwashed him.
Let us bully him yo rob a bank for us and to send us the money

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Bro wtf i wouldn't fuck this cross eyed creature even though I'm desperate:lul::lul::lul:
Her body be lookin like Madisons aswell :lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 10524, gamma and 1 other person
mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Wow here we are. I remember back when you were so fucking nervous to make a move with a girl. I felt kinda sad when I read the title but it sounds like this is what you wanted and you’re moving on to better things. You’ve grown a lot from the absolute sperg you were ~6 months ago. Proud of you lad 😘

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 8165, Acnno and 4 others
Wow here we are. I remember back when you were so fucking nervous to make a move with a girl. I felt kinda sad when I read the title but it sounds like this is what you wanted and you’re moving on to better things. You’ve grown a lot from the absolute sperg you were ~6 months ago. Proud of you lad 😘
I used to think i would be the overly protective overly nice boyfriend but i turned out to be dead inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dachad, Acnno and OOGABOOGA
share her nudes with us as revenge i wanna see her pink pussy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, ShowerMaxxing, bugeye and 13 others
share her nudes with us as revenge i wanna see her pink pussy
That's literally illegal and i don't have any hate towards her i just don't want to be with her anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Acnno, volcelfatcel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 13754, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
Absolute chad move if you can completely forget about her by tomorrow just complete unemotional state when her name is brought up etc..

If you can do that you´ve won

• +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Bro wtf i wouldn't fuck this cross eyed creature even though I'm desperate:lul::lul::lul:
Cope, the angle is not favoring her, and it looks like arvid took the photo by surprise catching her off guard, which explains the weird expression, she's pretty, she's an aryan valkyrie
@ArvidGustavsson post more pictures of her, prove this incel is wrong

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ShowerMaxxing, bugeye and 4 others
We had been out making hamburgers and hot dogs and swimming in a lake. She told me she didn't want to ride on my bike bcuz she said it wasn't comfortable. I got rly mad at her and said whats next? my bed isn't comfortable enough and you'll go to someone else's.

We then went to a pretty big house and chilled for like 2 hours but the girls there went away to another room and when me and this other guy went to check on them they said they had girl talk and that we didn't want to hear. This made me fucking furious and the rage inside me was fucking crazy.

Later that day i had built up even more rage and was just extremely
frustrated with the current situation of our relationship. Feelt dead inside and drove 160 km/h on a 40 roads to her home. Told her to get the fuck off and that it was over. At first she said what and when she jumped off she held me arm i guess thinking i wouldn't be able to get away. She had an angry tone saying you can't do this and what did i do etc. I told her to get off my arm and when she didn't i just drove away anyway.
You are easily higher PSL then her tbh, no homo.

• +1
Just go to jail for sharing cp with basement dwelling aspies theory
i would like to say "no one goes to jail for leaking nudes from ex girlfriend" but arvid lives in the cuckiest country in the world so better not say anything

• +1
Cope, the angle is not favoring her, and it looks like arvid took the photo by surprise catching her off guard, which explains the weird expression, she's pretty, she's an aryan valkyrie
@ArvidGustavsson post more pictures of her, prove this incel is wrong
Jfl at u defending that femcel, gtfo with that angle cope bullshit u should be looking good in every angle because that's the best representation irl, i saw pics where she looks cute but that's with all the frauding that bitches do , this is no make up ,non frauded angle that represents real life
Aryan Valkyrie:lul::lul: what a retarded nigger u are jfl

Jfl at u defending that femcel, gtfo with that angle cope bullshit u should be looking good in every angle because that's the best representation irl, i saw pics where she looks cute but that's with all the frauding that bitches do , this is no make up ,non frauded angle that represents real life
Aryan Valkyrie:lul::lul: what a retarded nigger u are jfl
Screenshot 20210626 160124

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant, RichardSpencel, bugeye and 10 others
My girlfriend is also very annoying. Gonna tell her to fuck off soon as well.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
We had been out making hamburgers and hot dogs and swimming in a lake. She told me she didn't want to ride on my bike bcuz she said it wasn't comfortable. I got rly mad at her and said whats next? my bed isn't comfortable enough and you'll go to someone else's.

We then went to a pretty big house and chilled for like 2 hours but the girls there went away to another room and when me and this other guy went to check on them they said they had girl talk and that we didn't want to hear. This made me fucking furious and the rage inside me was fucking crazy.

frustrated with the current situation of our relationship. Feelt dead inside and drove 160 km/h on a 40 roads to her home. Told her to get the fuck off and that it was over. At first she said what and when she jumped off she held me arm i guess thinking i wouldn't be able to get away. She had an angry tone saying you can't do this and what did i do etc. I told her to get off my arm and when she didn't i just drove away anyway.
Atta boy. You'll find a much better one.

• +1
autistic rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, RetardSubhuman and eyelidcel
She told me she didn't want to ride on my bike bcuz she said it wasn't comfortable. I got rly mad at her and said whats next? my bed isn't comfortable enough and you'll go to someone else's.
You kinda went full beta. Lashing out like that is for females. If she could find somebody on your same level she would have cheated for sure.

• Hmm...

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Damn I’m not going to lie to you though the first part of it sounded a bit insecure the rest was dark triad especially not explaining yourself
How the fuck its dark triad :ROFLMAO:
Thats just normal behavior :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: N1c
How the fuck its dark triad :ROFLMAO:
Thats just normal behavior :ROFLMAO:
Blue pilled men would explain why they’re breaking up with her dark triad men just leave and don’t say shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dachad and Deleted member 10987
Blue pilled men would explain why they’re breaking up with her dark triad men just leave and don’t say shit
* Cucks would explain why they’re breaking up with her, normal men just leave and don’t say shit

FTFY

• +1
Reactions: N1c
* Cucks would explain why they’re breaking up with her, normal men just leave and don’t say shit

FTFY
Normal men are cucks nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
that's based and all but this is probably the most autistic fit of rage i've ever heard of

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Kristin and Deleted
I want others on this forum to succeed and fuck thousands of women and get IOIs and I want to have my throat slit and be demolished and have my corpse shit on

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, RichardSpencel, Acnno and 1 other person
Over here, I am unable to get girls as good looking as your gf... and you just dumped her because you had a bad day?

no way what GIF

You mog me to to non-existence, Arvid. I can't believe we live in the same world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted

I mean she criticized your bike. It was the only option

• +1
Are you on tren or something? You're seemingly very emotional. Based decision though.

average curry on this site would have married your Ex

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, bugeye, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
Why did u put so much effort in her in the first place?