Broke up with my girl ngl

You read it you lil bitch ass nigga jfl at you

@RetardSubhuman look at this nigga jfl
Bro u retarded af ofc i know that was a picture i was just trolling, same as that dn reply lmao, fucking retards infested this forum wtf :lul::lul:

Bro u retarded af ofc i know that was a picture i was just trolling, same as that dn reply lmao, fucking retards infested this forum wtf :lul::lul:
Dn

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
She told me she didn't want to ride on my bike bcuz she said it wasn't comfortable. I got rly mad at her and said whats next? my bed isn't comfortable enough and you'll go to someone else's.
paranoia 101

If the bitch cant even put up with Riding on my bike im not gonna put up with her shit.
she was pretty ugly ngl, i wondered why u were w her despite mogging her by a couple of points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I'm just wondering how the fuck you went 160 in a 40 zone

You'll find another girl

I hope you actually process your feelings, most guys after a breakup just pretend their ex doesn't exist and then it builds up over time and fucks them up for a longer time

• Woah
is it finally my time ser?
Tenor 80

Bro if you dont want your girl anymore

Can you ask her if she wants my friend?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 12669
Nigga why are you so mental unstable

Your girl looked "all right"

Dont let you get influenced by us incel losers.

Idiot. First user who broke up with girl because looksmaxx brainwashed him.
Arvid is chad he can get another girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
you mean a long enough 40 road or just road in general. Literarly just try your bike out on a highway.
40 road. I have however gone 95km/h on a snowboard

• Woah
But do you have better girls lined up?

• +1
We had been out making hamburgers and hot dogs and swimming in a lake. She told me she didn't want to ride on my bike bcuz she said it wasn't comfortable. I got rly mad at her and said whats next? my bed isn't comfortable enough and you'll go to someone else's.

We then went to a pretty big house and chilled for like 2 hours but the girls there went away to another room and when me and this other guy went to check on them they said they had girl talk and that we didn't want to hear. This made me fucking furious and the rage inside me was fucking crazy.

Later that day i had built up even more rage and was just extremely
frustrated with the current situation of our relationship. Feelt dead inside and drove 160 km/h on a 40 roads to her home. Told her to get the fuck off and that it was over. At first she said what and when she jumped off she held me arm i guess thinking i wouldn't be able to get away. She had an angry tone saying you can't do this and what did i do etc. I told her to get off my arm and when she didn't i just drove away anyway.
Are you on test or tren?

What kind of relationships are these lol dude

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Breakups are always easy at the start for the man lol wait a few weeks

just slay other girls should get over it though.

insane problems

Lmao

Did she use her witch craft on you? And you fell for it?

It's gonna be good for a short while, but you will end up at the same point again.
She literarly called my parents

• JFL
Reactions: one job away and Dr. Greenberg
XD

• +1
Next time on the Arvid Show

Will his ex get back together with Arvid like an abused dog, or will she suck on BBC, we shall find out next time so stay tuned

• Woah
Reactions: one job away