Brothers pray that i pass my exam tmr

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
Please guys please i need some extra prayers rn im a dumb faggot who procrastinated the whole time i need to pass it fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, User28823, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
What subject?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Mog3D
Vector 3D matrices and determinant, lpp
GL bhai. Is your centre lax? One of my friend's centre is extremely lax and he copied a fair bit during exams

GL bhai. Is your centre lax? One of my friend's centre is extremely lax and he copied a fair bit during exams
Yeah its chill but the thing is mfer thats sits in front of me barely knows anything even less then on me occasions so im fucked

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Nah become low inhib like ramirez and death stare the examimer the ehole time like this

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
i hope u fail

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Yeah its chill but the thing is mfer thats sits in front of me barely knows anything even less then on me occasions so im fucked
Same shit happened w me lol. Everyone sitting near me is an utter retard. Niggas can't even solve objectives on their own

• +1
Good luck 🙂👍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger and Gilbert_Durandal
TBh i doesnt matter i failed at genetics , that is nature so it never began , no marks for my height

math is easy, watch some youtube vids to get the concept then blast some hardstyle and do practice problems for 10 hours a day the entire week before the exam like i did

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and mayo mogger
math is easy, watch some youtube vids to get the concept then blast some hardstyle and do practice problems for 10 hours a day the entire week before the exam like i did
Bhai this isnt linear algebra its proper calculus and its half the exam lmfao

Bhai this isnt linear algebra its proper calculus and its half the exam lmfao
yeah...i rinsed and repeated that strategy for all of calculus 1-3 and aced every exam

• Love it