Brown/black eyes on woman look good, blue/green eyes on man look good.

A

Account717

Silver
I am ethnic (indian)

To me, what i find attractive on woman is brown/black eyes. Dark eye color is warm, inviting, and submissive. However, opposite traits are seen as good on man. Blue and green eyes, light eyes, are striking, piercing, and dominant.
D62c5c1422060b648e4f65b827b064da
Aa6156140a9ebdb1e90c1e32fa0f56a5

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, IThinkImAboutToROPE, wollet2 and 2 others
I am ethnic (indian)

To me, what i find attractive on woman is brown/black eyes. Dark eye color is warm, inviting, and submissive. However, opposite traits are seen as good on man. Blue and green eyes, light eyes, are striking, piercing, and dominant.
View attachment 1800782View attachment 1800783
brown eyes look worse. youd be extremely intimidated if you saw a girl like that with striking beautiful blue eyes or so
Cope
Hottt

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
brown eyes look worse. youd be extremely intimidated if you saw a girl like that with striking beautiful blue eyes or soView attachment 1800787View attachment 1800789
"youd be extremely intimidated if you saw a girl like that with striking beautiful blue eyes"
Exactly my point. I literally said this, you brainlet. She looks exotic, but she doesnt look warm and inviting to me. Blue eyes are very intimidating and piercing.

dark eyes = pale edgelord anime emomaxxing to get girls with bpd
FYCcxUCacAAYHSv
LDeathnote 3639816410 1

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 5892
"youd be extremely intimidated if you saw a girl like that with striking beautiful blue eyes"
Exactly my point. I literally said this, you brainlet. She looks exotic, but she doesnt look warm and inviting to me. Blue eyes are very intimidating and piercing.
exactly my point. youre juggernaut law coping thinking shes more attainable as she looks worse. when i mean intimidating i mean intimidatingly attractive

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
exactly my point. youre juggernaut law coping thinking shes more attainable as she looks worse. when i mean intimidating i mean intimidatingly attractive
well not really. intimidating look isnt necessarily good on a woman. if i come home every day from work to my woman, i want to see warm brown eyes not cold blue eyes

thats inhernetly what im attracted to. Yes im sure its true that overall blue eyes are seen as more attractive than brown eyes, even on woman, but that introduces the topic of wanting something exotic or rare, honestly i couldnt care about that.

gotta be lenses but looks good af
her dad has solid blue eyes. found this bitch on tinder a few months back and now i see her pics from modelling shoots all over downtown jfl

her dad has solid blue eyes. found this bitch on tinder a few months back and now i see her pics from modelling shoots all over downtown jfl
She gets MUCH MORE smv from exotic value. Honestly maybe i am jugernaut coping. I guess DO find her more attractive than if she had brown eyes but i still want someone with brown eyes

i find it easier to look at people in the eye when they got lighter eyecolor than brown tbh

dark eyes are the opposite of submissive imo but they still look like shit.

This thread is pure shit.

Im not racist, but your too biased and weak. Pushing these beauty standards and shit that have not too much to do with real life. Just your own fantasy.

Truth is simple, both look good on good looking people. For men, good looking means more of someone who implies that people are attracted to him, than aesthetics. And for a woman that means being more aesthetically appealing to the male hormone condition, than what implies attraction from others. This is why even though exotic features on a woman implies others being "attracted" to it, what really makes a man go off more is something more template like a good body, and a fem face. While as a man, in real life theres too many variations on what actually makes a man attractive and less of a general template when it comes to aesthetics alone. Part of the same logic behind why you often see incel, homeless chads. But never see incel, homeless stacys. For men being attractive is way more than just aesthetics alone.

Also both of those examples look like shit to me. Like a fucking popup scare tbh.

Last edited:
your right, ligth eyes are masculine since they blend in with sclera and less contrasting as opposed to black eyes

• +1
Reactions: Account717
this site is insanely dogshit i miss lookism so much. echochamber of autism