Brown=incel white=chad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
This is what this forum is about. Literal curry chads are called incel and white trucels are called chadlets. The ratings are there and everyone has seem them. This place is losing its credentials

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Why was I born a curry? It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
its because people are fucking retarded and think that not being white is a minus.

meanwhile they are incels

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
This is what this forum is about. Literal curry chads are called incel and white trucels are called chadlets. The ratings are there and everyone has seem them. This place is losing its credentials
Well now go check out how many western girls curry chads get and how many slighty above average white normies get.

Why was I born a curry? It's over.

giphy.gif

"its because im curry "

cry for me more subhuman trash

True man

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Keep barking for me

I look like a curry, curry
have fun being a slayless for the rest of your life you cunt blaming shit on your race meanwhile superior people become chadpreets you fucking worthless scum

have fun being a slayless for the rest of your life you cunt blaming shit on your race meanwhile superior people become chadpreets you fucking worthless scum
You fucking nigger, I've literally had girls tell me to my face that they wouldn't date a curry.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName, Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 685
Imagine being curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546, Lumbersexual and Deleted member 685
Hottest user here so far since I've joined is a Chadpreet.

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
You fucking nigger, I've literally had girls tell me to my face that they wouldn't date a curry.
Bro girls say that to every ugly guy

I don't see any Curry Chads.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
they say that because most Indians that are in the uk are fucking ugly or wimpy for two reasons. the ugly ones tend to be subhuman due to low prenatal T.

and the wimpy ones are low pubertal and prenatal T.

JFL if your parents were not veggie cucks then you might be human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I don't see any Curry Chads.
Theres TubofLard and AestheticPrince. They're the only Chadpreets on this forum and mog 98% of everyone here.

Edit: Salludon too, he mogs everyone on thos forum tbh.

Bro girls say that to every ugly guy
True tbh, I guess I'm just a subhuman. But they weren't talking ab me in particular.

they say that because most Indians that are in the uk are fucking ugly or wimpy for two reasons. the ugly ones tend to be subhuman due to low prenatal T.

and the wimpy ones are low pubertal and prenatal T.

JFL if your parents were not veggie cucks then you might be human
I have high prenatal T, my ring finger is longer than my index finger. I look very masculine too. It's fucking cope, T doesnt make you attractive, genetics do.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 685
Face:

Bones > Fat Muscle > Skin > Hair > Coloration

You need to be either full curry or full nerdic for your coloration to put your SMV below average even if you have good bones

Theres TubofLard and AestheticPrince. They're the only Chadpreets on this forum and mog 98% of everyone here.

True tbh, I guess I'm just a subhuman. But they weren't talking ab me in particular.

I have high prenatal T, my ring finger is longer than my index finger. I look very masculine too. It's fucking cope, T doesnt make you attractive, genetics do.
show digit ratio.

t does make you attractive. ofc genes do too but T is THE thing that makes you attractive otherwise you would look like @Aids!

• JFL
Reactions: Aids! and Deleted member 685
Yoyomee you are a curry chadpreet
The only curry chadpreet in this forum ik are you, @Salludon, @AestheticPrince, @TubOfLard. I would be a prettyboy since I don't have much masculine features

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
I

Edit: Salludon too, he mogs everyone on thos forum tbh.

I am also a good looking indian here man
The only curry chadpreet in this forum ik are you, @Salludon, @AestheticPrince, @TubOfLard. I would be a prettyboy since I don't have much masculine features
Who is salludon

SHITSKIN HINDU COPE

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
btw theres a reason half of incels are curry and half this site is ethnic its because they are invisible to white women .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Framletgod, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
Why are these shitty threads always posted in the looksmaxing section?

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 685
btw theres a reason half of incels are curry and half this site is ethnic its because they are invisible to white women .
Btw i dont live in the west so i dont know but still i agree with you most white woman wont date a guy living in asia or if he is ethinic but also most asian men also dont care about white woman or their validation

Btw i dont live in the west so i dont know but still i agree with you most white woman wont date a guy living in asia or if he is ethinic but also most asian men also dont care about white woman or their validation
yeah exactly, most people date within their own race
men are more willing to date outside tho but only because men are more lenient on who they would fuck

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
yeah exactly, most people date within their own race
men are more willing to date outside tho but only because men are more lenient on who they would fuck
As its said men are dogs its true to some extent coz as dogs jump on any bone they get most men also do the same ,i have seen very few women do this thing

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Ding dong you are Mr wrong
2296E2C0 AA60 4D78 8FC9 C1F96CF6620B

• JFL
Reactions: norwoodreaper
you have to be kidding me if you think that the aesthetic guy is a chadpreet jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
You sexy ass boi

you have to be kidding me if you think that the aesthetic guy is a chadpreet jfl
He is masculine enough to pass as a chadpreet bro
you know that eu countries are full of ethnics, not sure if it goes for usa and canada
Bro let's be real. The ratio that you find a ethnic in a western country is 1:100
lol man you are mentally retarded
so thers no such thing as indians or ethnics living in western countries now ?
Bro Indian or ethnics people are the minority in the western world

show digit ratio.

t does make you attractive. ofc genes do too but T is THE thing that makes you attractive otherwise you would look like @Aids!
Which side of your hand is more accurate? And how do I calculate it? I'm not gonna send a pic of my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.