Not open for further replies.
Imagine being curry

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 470
while a rice or currycel can NEVER be above 5psl, i agree the the ratings here are garbage.

Your anger is justified, you being curry and all....
cant over you over the moans of your oneitis
while a rice or currycel can NEVER be above 5psl, i agree the the ratings here are garbage.
again with this retarded shit. tuboflard and aesthetic prince are both PSL 6, while Salludon is PSL 7.5. kys

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
show digit ratio.

t does make you attractive. ofc genes do too but T is THE thing that makes you attractive otherwise you would look like @Aids!
Bruh lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
again with this retarded shit. tuboflard and aesthetic prince are both PSL 6, while Salludon is PSL 7.5. kys
jfl. no they're not. one if not all are not only indian, but manlet too. you suck at rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
jfl. no they're not. one if not all are not only indian, but manlet too. you suck at rating
theyre all curries you subhuman manlet. and thats what the PSL niggers rated them you dumbfuck, your iq is literally sea level.

and 5'7" is not manlet. its short and will give problems, but it isnt manlet status

theyre all curries you subhuman manlet. and thats what the PSL niggers rated them you dumbfuck, your iq is literally sea level.

and 5'7" is not manlet. its short and will give problems, but it isnt manlet status
idc what anyone rated them since 3/4 of this place can't rate properly anyway. jfl @ u saying 5'7" isn't manlet. you called me one and im 5'9", you aren't wrong. so, which is it faggot, am i still a manlet?

5'7 is manlet

• +1
idc what anyone rated them since 3/4 of this place can't rate properly anyway. jfl @ u saying 5'7" isn't manlet. you called me one and im 5'9", you aren't wrong. so, which is it faggot, am i still a manlet?
yes you are, im 5'10" and have the right to call u so.

btw im jk, ur not. 5'6" and below and youre officially a manlet.

and salludon posted on another site, and they rated him 7-8 PSL.

5'7 is manlet
as i said itll hurt you, but it isnt manlet level

cant over you over the moans of your oneitis

anigif_enhanced-22790-1441010683-2.gif

• +1
yes you are, im 5'10" and have the right to call u so.

btw im jk, ur not. 5'6" and below and youre officially a manlet.

and salludon posted on another site, and they rated him 7-8 PSL.

as i said itll hurt you, but it isnt manlet level
5'10 is almost manlet

Manlet starts at 5'8

op = faggot

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Alexanderr and Deleted member 1560
Which side of your hand is more accurate? And how do I calculate it? I'm not gonna send a pic of my hand.

First, measure the length of your index finger from crease to tip. Then do the same for your ring finger. Divide the first number by the second to calculate your 2:4 digit ratio. For example, my index finger is X cm and my ring finger is Y cm, so my ratio is X÷Y= 2 d 4 d ratio

my right hand is 0.87

and my left hand is 0.86

last time I measured. could and probably is give or take .01
or some more 0.0 something
i measured against the wall using my hand facing the wall trying to keep it straight up

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
What r these copers coping about?
Delusional incels think curries can't be chads. Probably they saw a ugly curry get rejected irl.

Delusional incels think curries can't be chads. Probably they saw a ugly curry get rejected irl.
The guy you posted is average and will get rejected if an average white guy approached the same
girl. Curries can't compete with white men

Thought you were blackpilled on looks lol

• +1
The guy you posted is average and will get rejected if an average white guy approached the same

Indians can compete and beat if the Indian has better features. OFC the person who is native will be preferred if they have the same stats

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1560

Bruh you act like a bluepilled kid. Boi he mogs you to oblivion. Pm your pics and I will make a poll. I am sure you don't have balls to send your pics

Bruh you act like a bluepilled kid. Boi he mogs you to oblivion. Pm your pics and I will make a poll. I am sure you don't have balls to send your pics
Ethnic cope

You think an aryan like me needs to prove myself to a bunch of coping ethnics ?

• +1
Ethnic cope

You think an aryan like me needs to prove myself to a bunch of coping ethnics ?
FUCKING DELUSIONAL RETARD PM YOUR PIC BOI

Yes, and let me guess you're another curry ?
the only actual "Aryans" are the Jatts. if you count it more broadly it would be all central and south asians too btw. the Indo Aryans did not visit Europe

the only actual "Aryans" are the Jatts. if you count it more broadly it would be all central and south asians too btw. the Indo Aryans did not visit Europe
Bro that guy is low iq don't bother him

biggest load of delusion ive ever heard
indians are the absolute bottom of the Barrell
at least lookism had long since accepted this fact by the time i joined

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, itsoverbuddyboyo, Redrighthand and 1 other person

Word play doesn't count, you know what I mean when I say aryan it's means white.
You can call a dog a lion, that doesn't make the dog a lion :feelskek:

giphy.gif

• +1
Man this thread is overflowing with ethnic cope and ethnic rage I'm having a good time
listening to all the cries

• JFL
Word play doesn't count, you know what I mean when I say aryan it's means white.
You can call a dog a lion, that doesn't make the dog a lion :feelskek:
Aryan doesn't mean white you fool.

aryan has allways meant Indian

Irl I’d say being white is worth atleast +0.5 PSL points (mixed black also). Black=neutral doesn’t add or subtract curry/gook=-0.5 PSL points.

Girls made this system not me, don’t cry about it

Just because some gay faggot narrow cuck called hitler called germans it doesnt mean you faggot jbw incels should because its wrong and he was wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Salludon
Aryan doesn't mean white you fool.

aryan has allways meant Indian

Still word coping I see.

You can call yourself aryan but you're still a subhuman ethnic curry

Happy mr aryan currycel ?

that guy up top GENUINELY looks like shit
can tell his eye area is dog tier and he's looksmaxed to the nines

they dont even bother sticking indians on love island anymore. The only one who did got zero action the entire series
love island. JFL. who gives a fuck about what some sluts say online. I fucking GUARANTEE YOU that if some chadpreet walked up to a white girl she would be thinking about riding his cock.
Still word coping I see.

You can call yourself aryan but you're still a subhuman ethnic curry

Happy mr aryan currycel ?
1. not subhuman.

2. better genes than you.

3. you are the one coping.

JFL if you believe I give a FUCK about your delusions you fucking pathetic CUCK.

go suck a dick and get anal raped you fucking IDIOT

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.