Brown=incel white=chad

Status
Not open for further replies.
love island. JFL. who gives a fuck about what some sluts say online. I fucking GUARANTEE YOU that if some chadpreet walked up to a white girl she would be thinking about riding his cock.

your chadpreet example gets mogged by your average white/any other ethnicity 16 year old down your local pub.

ive provided you evidence that indians dont slay, youre giving me a guarantee. ok

idk how old you are but you wont be able to keep up this cope for very long

real life experience will interfere

love island. JFL. who gives a fuck about what some sluts say online. I fucking GUARANTEE YOU that if some chadpreet walked up to a white girl she would be thinking about riding his cock.

1. not subhuman.

2. better genes than you.

3. you are the one coping.

JFL if you believe I give a FUCK about your delusions you fucking pathetic CUCK.

go suck a dick and get anal raped you fucking IDIOT

Damn this ethnic curry is very angry, triggered and mad :feelskek:

The guy you posted is average and will get rejected if an average white guy approached the same
girl. Curries can't compete with white men

Thought you were blackpilled on looks lol
My moustache has more smv than your entire existence don’t even argue that, it looks godly

Attachments

• 9CABDA92-057E-4F50-A6A8-924F6BEEE715.jpeg
    9CABDA92-057E-4F50-A6A8-924F6BEEE715.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and 1 other person
your chadpreet example gets mogged by your average white/any other ethnicity 16 year old down your local pub.

ive provided you evidence that indians dont slay, youre giving me a guarantee. ok

idk how old you are but you wont be able to keep up this cope for very long

real life experience will interfere

giphy.gif

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID IF YOU THINK THAT CHADPREET GETS MOGGED BY AN AVERAGE WHITE GUY OR ANY OTHER ETHNICITY

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Why dont YOU a subhuman incel go out and meet up with TSH and see who slays more huh? .

what fucking evidence do you have? delusional talk by other subhuman cunts that think their pale skin saves them from inceldom?

JFL.

real life experience will be great for me. I will ascend and I will fucking prove you dumb ass idiots wrong.

vs

who actually mogs?

if you think its the one on the bottom your iq level is bellow 50
Damn this ethnic curry is very angry, triggered and mad :feelskek:
bro i probably already amog you. are you a gymcel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and Salludon
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
giphy.gif

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID IF YOU THINK THAT CHADPREET GETS MOGGED BY AN AVERAGE WHITE GUY OR ANY OTHER ETHNICITY

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Why dont YOU a subhuman incel go out and meet up with TSH and see who slays more huh? .

what fucking evidence do you have? delusional talk by other subhuman cunts that think their pale skin saves them from inceldom?

JFL.

real life experience will be great for me. I will ascend and I will fucking prove you dumb ass idiots wrong.

View attachment 83767

vs

View attachment 83769

who actually mogs?

Vidyut jammwal is a slayer

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Ethnic cope continues.....

giphy.gif

post your fucking face. lets see if you can mog @Salludon

oh wait. you wont. because his smv is 10x higher than yours because he actually good looking and the only defence you have is

"UHHH.....ETHNIC BAD WHITE GOOD :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, InZayn, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

JFL.

View attachment 83767

vs

View attachment 83769

who actually mogs?

45 year old fathers with 3 children arent your competition, young white men are.

and they mog your chadpreet, who btw, is morphed to absolute fuck.

look at any dating show. indians always perform spectacularly poorly - literally comically so - same with every single dating app.

i didn't create this paradigm, women did. Blame them

giphy.gif

post your fucking face. lets see if you can mog @Salludon

oh wait. you wont. because his smv is 10x higher than yours because he actually good looking and the only defence you have is

"UHHH.....ETHNIC BAD WHITE GOOD :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: "

No

Lion (white) does not concern himself with the opinions of a sheep (ethnic)

Curry ethnic subhumans on their periods today raging hard

Keep crying you subhuman dogs :feelskek:

• +1
45 year old fathers with 3 children arent your competition, young white men are.

and they mog your chadpreet, who btw, is morphed to absolute fuck.

look at any dating show. indians always perform spectacularly poorly - literally comically so - same with every single dating app.

i didn't create this paradigm, women did. Blame them
young white men dont mog that guy what are you even ON ABOUT

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and FatJattMofo
the average teen is not mogging that guy look at his eye area you dunce

young white men dont mog that guy what are you even ON ABOUT

im afraid to say they do.
indians are incredibly low smv

evidenced by the fact you have to compare the elite of india with average old white men lmfao

evidenced by the fact you have to compare the elite of india with average old white men lmfao
you literally said that the average man in the pub mogs chadpreet you fucking dimentia patient

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 1560
people are so fucking delusional i swear
its the exact OPPOSITE
women LOVE foreign "exotic" men they give this interesting adventurous type than white men dont
it is actually shown in many studies than a browner skin colour is more attractive
and the bbc or bcc halo immigants give? if you think abour it jews are very dickpilled
they KNOW WOMEN CRAVE BIG FAT COCKS so they bring all these immigrants to ethnicaly replace the white man

really the only female race that is very attracted to "white" men are literally only noodlewhores( which is another dickpill of it self ) they HATE their asian counterpart so they try something exotic something "bigger" you can say

• +1
Reactions: Salludon

You guys are comparing him to a average white guy. Lmao check your facts again

• +1
i didnt post the comparison pics buddy

no one here mogs that guy I posted first. and no one who is even 16 years old in britain face mogs @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
plenty of them do

no 16 year old in britain...... jesus christ
point him out.
plenty of them do

no 16 year old in britain...... jesus christ
its is undeniably true. @Salludon eye is fucking amazing. I have seen something like it irl and it defo mogs all 16 years olds in britain (besides mine since I have a similar eye area sometimes and I can explain why)

• +1
Keep crying for curries bhai.

• +1
point him out.

its is undeniably true. @Salludon eye is fucking amazing. I have seen something like it irl and it defo mogs all 16 years olds in britain (besides mine since I have a similar eye area sometimes and I can explain why)

smv wise. top right, few in the middle, far right, bottom

why the obsession with white women? surely says something about indian smv if even there own women arent wanted by men of the same race

brown = incel
white = chad
curry = gigachad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatJattMofo and hebbewem
smv wise. top right, few in the middle, far right, bottom

why the obsession with white women? surely says something about indian smv if even there own women arent wanted by men of the same race
could say the same things about blacks. because we want to absolutely fuck and destroy a white slut and fuck her tight pink jb pussy GRABBING HER BLONDE HAIR.

thats why all ethnics and white guys like white blonde haired women. because its feminine as fuck. and they also tend to actually love ethnics with brown eyes.

as for the guys you mentions id say they dont. altough i admit that some white jbs might prefer them

could say the same things about blacks. because we want to absolutely fuck and destroy a white slut and fuck her tight pink jb pussy GRABBING HER BLONDE HAIR.

thats why all ethnics and white guys like white blonde haired women. because its feminine as fuck. and they also tend to actually love ethnics with brown eyes.

as for the guys you mentions id say they dont. altough i admit that some white jbs might prefer them

so youve admitted white people are inherently more attractive than ethnics as they're the most desired by all races

white girls share the same opinion about white men

so youve admitted white people are inherently more attractive than ethnics as they're the most desired by all races

white girls share the same opinion about white men
its because they are feminine and have feminine coloring. so you admit that white men are the most feminine?

• +1
Well, religious people don’t tend to say this.
You think an aryan like me needs to prove myself to a bunch of coping ethnics ?
Lion (white aryan) does not concern himself with the opinions of a sheep (ethnic)
Man this thread is overflowing with ethnic cope and ethnic rage I'm having a good time
listening to all the cries
Curry ethnic subhumans on their periods today raging hard

Keep crying you subhuman dogs :feelskek:
Which is why I ask, which religion do you practice?

• +1

This incel is going to straaaaaaihhtt to hell
its because they are feminine and have feminine coloring. so you admit that white men are the most feminine?
Bro let this guy have something to cope so he can sleep tonight lmao

I'm Chrisitan

lol I'm usually not like this but the ethnic cries in this thread were too good to pass up
so I decided to make them louder for the lulz

Just being an average white guy sets one above being a good looking Indian. Sure there are good looking Indians, but good luck finding any white girl that cares.

• +1

?
you said that yourself lmao
can see arguments arent your strong point
youve admitted white women are more sexually desirable ahead of your own race which tells me all i need to know

I'm Chrisitan

lol I'm usually not like this but the ethnic cries in this thread were too good to pass up
so I decided to make them louder for the lulz
JFL show me him you subhuman cunt
?
you said that yourself lmao
can see arguments arent your strong point
youve admitted white women are more sexually desirable ahead of your own race which tells me all i need to know
tells me that you are stupid if you think that sexuall atraction is the same for men or women

tells me that you are stupid if you think that sexuall atraction is the same for men or women
What are you saying? did you forget grammar in all your ethnic rage now ?

Just being an average white guy sets one above being a good looking Indian. Sure there are good looking Indians, but good luck finding any white girl that cares.
jfl. I am literally blaoted and there are white sluts in nordic countries that want my cock
What are you saying? did you forget grammar in all your ethnic rage now ?
can you fucking read you dumbass. I SAID SHOW ME THE ONE WHO "MOGS" THE CHADPREET

jfl. I am literally blaoted and there are white sluts in nordic countries that want my cock

can you fucking read you dumbass. I SAID SHOW ME THE ONE WHO "MOGS" THE CHADPREET
You think I'm taking orders from a subhuman ethnic curry ? SHOW ME THIS SHOW ME THAT lol

Keep coping subhuman

You think I'm taking orders from a subhuman ethnic curry ? SHOW ME THIS SHOW ME THAT lol

Keep coping subhuman

giphy.gif

KEEP COPING GYMCEL TRASH
show me him. or else you are lying

• +1
Me and my wife's Indian boyfriend are laughing at you coping white boys ITT.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo

of course it is

get over it

the truth is you dont slay blonde girls and i have and do

Abhy Patel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Batterymodel
Status
Not open for further replies.