browsing psl boards gives me headaches now

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
earlier today when i was browsing this site i had the biggest most fucking massive painful headache of all time

i decided to eat some food, drink some water, go chill in my bed watching youtube on my phone and i felt way better

few hours later, i get back on my pc, play some vidya (still fine)

as soon as i open up this website and lookism few minutes in the pain comes back

Brutal

Lol, I wonder why this is

Low T lead to headache because the truth make you live in pain

Keep crying for us
Muhahahahahahh

• +1
Reactions: Raymon97 and RichardSpencel
PSL tends to have that effect because a lot of the content is the cerebral equivalent of eating shit. Its still better than reading reddit, which makes you consider that genocide is a good thing.

Still miss puahate days tbh, srs lurking bashing PUAs back in the day could be so funny id nearly piss my pants and often the person doing the bashing wouldnt have to do anything more than make a highlight of some autistic shit a PUA tried to say sincerely and then say "shut UP faggot"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel, kobecel and 2 others
PSL tends to have that effect because a lot of the content is the cerebral equivalent of eating shit. Its still better than reading reddit, which makes you consider that genocide is a good thing.

Still miss puahate days tbh, srs lurking bashing PUAs back in the day could be so funny id nearly piss my pants and often the person doing the bashing wouldnt have to do anything more than make a highlight of some autistic shit a PUA tried to say sincerely and then say "shut UP faggot"

ah

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and ZyzzReincarnate
migraines me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
resurrects me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
fards and shids and cums me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel