BRUTAL black pill. Foid mocks sub fives who go to the gym

Naw goth chicks go for goth guys. Most women have a type and it's usually someone similar to them. Country girls like country guys, Soriety chicks like frat guys, Emo chicks like emo guys, Hipster chicks like hipster dicks, Ect
"women have a diverse taste sweety 💅💅💅"

Urjwlmv42eta1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, klip11, BetterOffDead and 11 others
Naw goth chicks go for goth guys. Most women have a type and it's usually someone similar to them. Country girls like country guys, Soriety chicks like frat guys, Emo chicks like emo guys, Hipster chicks like hipster dicks, Ect
Women settle for those guys bc men would shame women if women were actually public with showing attraction to men they are actually sexually interested in. I know cute shy nerdy engineer girls that most guys want to protect and simp over, but if they knew they were fucking guys with full face tattoos and 6’2 black guys with box braids. It would drive normies crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
21 year old JB eh JFL
if they look youngish they look youngish. You dont really become "old" until you hit 25, thats when you cant really say you're "young" anymore.

if they look youngish they look youngish. You dont really become "old" until you hit 25, thats when you cant really say you're "young" anymore.
Looks like a tranny ( I think it is JFL)

Women settle for those guys bc men would shame women if women were actually public with showing attraction to men they are actually sexually interested in. I know cute shy nerdy engineer girls that most guys want to protect and simp over, but if they knew they were fucking guys with full face tattoos and 6’2 black guys with box braids. It would drive normies crazy
Nah I don't think there's a universally attractive phenotype like a black guy or a tattoo guy. All women prefer someone who's their type it's just they care more about looks than anything else. Women go for looks>height>body>race and finally their type which is usually whatever they are like a country guy for example.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LampPostPrime
I hate pretentious wannabe fake basement dwelling alt e girls like this. They think theyre so unique and funny and edgy but they're all the damn same. Just cringe and unfunny. Just lol at women trying to be funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Thats hot. Got their social media handles for research purposes?

I checked the post others aid he looks good that’s cope
It’s like 2 comments. He’s short, uncanny and has an ass haircut. Doubt he’d do good in a club or on tinder.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 23218
It’s like 2 comments. He’s short, uncanny and has an ass haircut. Doubt he’d do good in a club or on tinder.
I meant just his face he is obv a manlet but his hair isn’t that big of a failo. He just needs a perm. It doesent destroy his smv. He mogs most Asians I see hard get prolly does fine with Asian foids at least I’m . I’ve seen worse looking Asians get simped for like those kpop gooks @Cheesyrumble jerks off to. I don’t see how he is bad looking at all

Last edited:
I meant just his face he is obv a manlet but his hair isn’t that big of a failo. He just needs a perm. It doesent destroy his smv. He mogs most Asians I see hard get prolly does fine with Asian foids at least I’m . I’ve seen worse looking Asians get simped for like those kpop gooks @Cheesyrumble jerks off to. I don’t see how he is bad looking at all
He’s a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, ROTTING, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Illustrates the importance of associating with good looking people. Halo or failo effect from association is a real phenomenon. If you put him with two other prettyboys instead he would be lumped into a "pretty boy" group.

I wrote a thread about this ages ago

I wrote a thread about this ages ago
It's also been scientifically documented.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Shes literally deformed
However that asian guy is a flat gigachang wtf
Asian guy would 100% benefit from putting on 20 lbs of muscle. Would reach chang levels

JFL at her. Look at her profile she’s a legit 1/10 with a man body

Ye native DNA Latinas hit the wall fast, Afro and Iberian DNA ones fog hard tho
Med women age like Whites and who tf likes sheboons

The comments are cooking this crackwhore anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
The fact that you consider Afro Latinas sheboons shows you’ve never actually seen one jfl
I dated one from Puerto Rico so cope harder

Puerto Ricans barely even look black enough to be considered sheboons most of them look mixed af
Looking West African = looking sheboon

The fact you don't know Black Puerto Ricans exist shows your ignorance. Not every Puerto Rican looks like Bad Bunny. He has the most common pheno but there is diversity. Some look straight up Arab, while many look triracial, some look generically Med, a good amount of mulatto, and then Blacks

Being a brownskin /lightskin mixed black guy is so important, darkskin are incels compared to mixed blacks
Am I right?
@looksmaxxer234

i

another E girl who loves BBC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 8365
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679