Brutal black pill story for tall ugly guys

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
>Work at mostly female cafe
>Get treated with apathy although not badly
>New guy named Ryan joins he is 6'5 a strong lifting build but has a really gross face patchy beard but he is a very nice guy
>I was the only person who talked to him in the 2 months he was there he had a girl who worked his shift role with him but she always tried to avoid talking to him.
>Was talking with the girl who worked on his shift and some other people and they just kept talking about how creepy Ryan was despite him never doing anything bad.
>The girl on his shift kept talking about how she's worried he is a rapist or something and then other girls joked about how they should find a way to get him fired.
>People treated this guy as if he was some child molester or like he was an evil person

Was a super big black pill for me. Like maybe I am missing something and he did harass someone but he was always super nice just looked creepy with his face. He ended up quitting after 2 months and he told me on the last day I was the only person he ever liked in the cafe. I've been treated badly by girls too for being weird but never anything like that. Mostly just apathy and some were pretty nice.

Height is universally a good thing but what people don't understand is that a tall guy who looks very weird and ugly is going to seem intimidating in a negative way. Women on the outside will treat shorter uglier nerds better since they really are less scared of them. Being intimidating and big compared to a girl is only appealing if she thinks you are attractive. I've seen girls be friends with ugly short guys they may think of them as kids but ugly tall guys they hate them and view them as a predator who will rape them. Sorta was brutal I mean I thought it was bad being 5'9 but if I looked like a creep and everyone thought I was going to hurt people that would be worse. Women value height and size so that men they like can protect them from "monsters" like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, RecessedChinCel, Dr. Bludy and 16 others
>New guy named Ryan joins he is 6'5 a strong lifting build but has a really gross face patchy beard but he is a very nice guy
>I was the only person who talked to him in the 2 months he was there he had a girl who worked his shift role with him but she always tried to avoid talking to him.
>Was talking with the girl who worked on his shift and some other people and they just kept talking about how creepy Ryan was despite him never doing anything bad.
>The girl on his shift kept talking about how she's worried he is a rapist or something and then other girls joked about how they should find a way to get him fired.

Was a super big black pill for me. Like maybe I am missing something and he did harass someone but he was always super nice just looked creepy with his face. He ended up quitting after 2 months and he told me on the last day I was the only person he ever liked in the cafe.

Height is universally a good thing but what people don't understand is that a tall guy who looks very weird and ugly is going to seem intimidating in a negative way. Women on the outside will treat shorter uglier nerds better since they really are less scared of them. Being intimidating and big compared to a girl is only appealing if she thinks you are attractive. I've seen girls be friends with ugly short guys they may think of them as kids but ugly tall guys they hate them and view them as a predator who will rape them. Sorta was brutal I mean I thought it was bad being 5'9 but if I looked like a creep and everyone thought I was going to hurt people that would be worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: indianMOGGERR, Deleted member 29155 and BongMog
foids are lookist as fuck. they somehow make up a whole storyline about someone just by seeing how they look

• +1
Reactions: zura, alriodai, BongMog and 9 others
foids are lookist as fuck. they somehow make up a whole storyline about someone just by seeing how they look
I mean sometimes its good to trust looks though. Like if you see a big scary looking guy at 1 am you would be on edge for a good reason.

Your brain has programmed warning systems. Sometimes they are nonsense but sometimes they are right too.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
>People treated this guy as if he was some child molester or like he was an evil person

Was a super big black pill for me. Like maybe I am missing something and he did harass someone but he was always super nice just looked creepy with his face. He ended up quitting after 2 months and he told me on the last day I was the only person he ever liked in the cafe. I've been treated badly by girls too for being weird but never anything like that. Mostly just apathy and some were pretty nice.

Height is universally a good thing but what people don't understand is that a tall guy who looks very weird and ugly is going to seem intimidating in a negative way. Women on the outside will treat shorter uglier nerds better since they really are less scared of them. Being intimidating and big compared to a girl is only appealing if she thinks you are attractive. I've seen girls be friends with ugly short guys they may think of them as kids but ugly tall guys they hate them and view them as a predator who will rape them. Sorta was brutal I mean I thought it was bad being 5'9 but if I looked like a creep and everyone thought I was going to hurt people that would be worse. Women value height and size so that men they like can protect them from "monsters" like this.
If fucking hate normies

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 11126
You basically described how I'm treated by women as an ugly tall guy, treated with apathy and avoided

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 11126
This is why women shouldn’t have rights or be in positions of power in which they determine the fate of others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 27511
You basically described how I'm treated by women as an ugly tall guy, treated with apathy and avoided
Yeah I guess the good things is guys like this who lift weights don't get bullied physically by men and women don't say anything to their faces.

But behind the scenes you have shit like this being said. I always knew women were evil but like these foids were acting like he had already raped someone just for existing and for being forced to work on a shift close to this guy. That's worse then just apathy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Bushman and autistic_tendencies
Stories like these make me want to give up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 11126
Stories like these make me want to give up
I think it depends man. There are 3 main categories girls put guys into. good looking (top 10%) invisible (60%) and repulsive.

Your life won't be that terrible unless you are objectively ugly when people first look at you if they are disgusted then its really a hard life. Most guys are simply invisible and girls will talk to you if you got something going for you and you might have a chance if you are in her friend group or if you just get lucky. Most people won't be good looking but if you are just alright looking and you looksmax you can get lucky its just not going to be easy.

I don't know how to help a genuine bottom 10% in looks guy do every easy fix then surgery but that can only do so much if you are genuinely ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh and Bushman
brutal. the only response i can come up with. this shit is so brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
im a LTN but thankfully ive never been treated with outright hostility

• +1
you're kind of retarded for focusing on dude's height. he probably just has creepy rapist pheno. from what you said about the gross patchy beard, he's also probably not softmaxxed/doesn't look like he takes care of himself.
you can have a bunch of different types of ugliness even within the same tier of ugliness. take this nigga cugine for example, completely subhuman, 0 sex appeal, probably more deformed than the dude you wrote this essay about. But he is goofy and whimsical looking so women would not be scared of him
Thumbnail

• +1
you're kind of retarded for focusing on dude's height. he probably just has creepy rapist pheno. from what you said about the gross patchy beard, he's also probably not softmaxxed/doesn't look like he takes care of himself.
you can have a bunch of different types of ugliness even within the same tier of ugliness. take this nigga cugine for example, completely subhuman, 0 sex appeal, probably more deformed than the dude you wrote this essay about. But he is goofy and whimsical looking so women would not be scared of him
View attachment 2222278
I mean he could have improved a bit but the thing about truly ugly guys is they are so demoralized. Ugly guys take care of themselves less because if you are like a 3/10 normally being smelly or unkempt really makes very little difference.

Its like putting mud on a pig. Its like why change if you go from a 3 to a 3.5 sub human to sub human

Last edited:
Face>Height OMG!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and BongMog
I mean he could have improved a bit but the thing about truly ugly guys is they are so demoralized. Ugly guys take care of themselves less because if you are like a 3/10 normally being smelly or unkempt really makes very little difference.

Its like putting mud on a pig. Its like why change if you go from a 3 to a 3.5 sub human to sub human
ofc i'm not saying that softmaxxing is going to make women want to fuck you if you're subhuman. But if you can't bother to not be greasy and stinky then you deserve to be treated like a creature. boohoo nigga you can't breed, i get it, still don't want to smell that shit

• +1
ofc i'm not saying that softmaxxing is going to make women want to fuck you if you're subhuman. But if you can't bother to not be greasy and stinky then you deserve to be treated like a creature. boohoo nigga you can't breed, i get it, still don't want to smell that shit
I would get treated with greasy long unkept hair and a fat bloated face then this guy would fully softmaxxed,

I think you get my point man.

6'5+ is ogre if you aren't a lanklet

• +1
6'2-6'4 is the ideal height.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector and Deleted member 11126
6'2-6'4 is the ideal height.
Yeah like 6'1-6'3 + gymmaxxed is probably the ideal anyone wanting to be taller beyond this point has body dysphoria. My goal is to get to 5'11 but seeming less and less likely. If I can fix my face a bit and grow another 2 inches in my torso I think it would ascend me a 2 points and I would be a HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Chad gets laid with cheese crud in his feet keep coping about muh cleanliness

• +1
Chad gets laid with cheese crud in his feet keep coping about muh cleanliness
Well no softmaxxing is good but its just ironic that chad has more of an incentive to take care of himself. When I had way worse acne I never even cared how I looked because a cool hair style makes no difference if your skin looks disgusting,

The closer you are to ideal the more and more small things make a difference. A chad who takes care of himself will get treated better proportionally then an incel. If you are 3 in looks then its very hard to justify working hard on your appearance since you are so far away from ideal. Of course then normies gaslight these people that its their hair or hygeine that causes them to be treated badly not that their poor looks demoralized them to the point where they already feel so inhuman that it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Cope, the guy was probably some oldcel who works with a bunch of jbs , maybe literally looks old and patchy beard = Jb killer so no wonder .

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Gonna paste this on /r9k/

Good post

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 11126
Face>Height OMG!
They are both required in varying amounts but I'd rather be 5'6 and look good then be a balding ugly 6'5 guy because at least people treat you like you aren't a creep although they take you less seriously.

Its better to be decent in both traits.

yes height is going to be seen as a negative and very intimidating if you have a unappealing face

Cope, the guy was probably some oldcel who works with a bunch of jbs , maybe literally looks old and patchy beard = Jb killer so no wonder .
He was in his 20's still man.

• Hmm...

He must have been completely deformed then , but women would still choose tall and ugly > short attractive

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Abolish women's rights

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

He must have been completely deformed then , but women would still choose tall and ugly > short attractive

View attachment 2223861

View attachment 2223862
When women say ugly they mean normal face you know... You are blackpilled and yet you still take what women say seriously?

Also it depends how short you really need a balance no single trait should come at the cost of other traits you need to be well rounded and better looking. Not 5'5 or ugly its best to be slightly above average in multiple categories then to excel in one and be noticeable bad in another.

Face height dick frame should all not be subpar/bad and you should be better then other men in at least a few of these. Harmony is the most important thing for overall attraction. Having a well rounded naturally good looking healthy appearance is the ideal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh and autistic_tendencies

Makes sense most monsters in stories are tall and ugly
A56df201f63dff7fa6198f9a72c52c72

• +1
Makes sense most monsters in stories are tall and ugly
View attachment 2223873
Women respect height and size so that men they like can protect them from monsters they are scared of. They want powerful men to protect them from these types of "guys" lol.

I watched a bunch of tiktoks on the tate brothers and every girl was talking about how Tristian looked better and how he was hot never seen any girls making thirst posts about Andrew. He's bald recessed and appeals to the male gaze. Height amplifies Tristian Tate in their eyes

Tristian Tate tbh would be the ideal compromise he's as tall as Andrew and still would be feared/respected by men and women but he also is handsome full head of hair better jaw development better skull structure. Whereas with Andrew every girl was ripping on him Andrew isn't even that ugly either though like probably a 4.5/10 in the face. I've yet to see a single girl say a guy like Andrew Tate is hot or attractive. These two brothers both have male gaze but only Tristian is going to be appealing to 90% of normal girls naturally.

No guy is going to fuck with Tristian he would be respected if he had charisma he looks masculine but his face also appeals to women too.

Last edited: