Brutal blackpill about recession/wimp skull on instagram

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Screenshot 20220825 221904

:lul::lul::lul:

The blackpill is already somehow mainstream but a little toned down and less autistic(not redpill obv)

Not to mention that Andrew Tate definitely had an impact on it. Basically trying to be redpilled when looking like he needs a little bit of the blackpill, people know he's compensating and frauding so it's done :lul:

IMG 20220824 114507

TTtttTop G

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman incel, greeneyes and 8 others
stfu op and what color is your bugatti ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1851 and 10 others
this has been around since forever

View attachment 1838296

:lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1838297

The blackpill is already somehow mainstream but a little toned down and less autistic(not redpill obv)

Not to mention that Andrew Tate definitely had an impact on it. Basically trying to be redpilled when looking like he needs a little bit of the blackpill, people know he's compensating and frauding so it's done :lul:

View attachment 1838299

TTtttTop G
the blackpill doesn't apply to him when you can slay like him.

the blackpill doesn't apply to him when you can slay like him.
Didn't you see the thread where everyone bullied him for his looks? You can still slay or get ltrs if you have status and money or compensating but its not the same, girls will know if you're compensating and all that, someone said they're the ultimate detectives jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Tallooksmaxxer, justinzayn and 2 others
Beard frauders will never enter gandy heaven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Hero of the Imperium, datboijj and 3 others
top g more like top coper. Never began with his lower third and balding. I heard he is a human trafficker so he deserves everything that happens to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rand anon, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Beard frauders will never enter gandy heaven

We need to make Andrew Tate see this
top g more like top coper. Never began with his lower third and balding. I heard he is a human trafficker so he deserves everything that happens to him.

Maybe the girls are accusing him of nothing or just being dumb. Be ware of a guy hating on women or reverse. That means that person has only had negative encounters with the opposite sex and will not treat you differently

Blows my mind how some hate their moms and dads here, even if they get bad genetics, assuming they raised you and didn't throw you in a trash can they deserve a little respect

• JFL
Reactions: Ken, rand anon, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
View attachment 1838315

We need to make Andrew Tate see this

Maybe the girls are accusing him of nothing or just being dumb. Be ware of a guy hating on women or reverse. That means that person has only had negative encounters with the opposite sex and will not treat you differently

Blows my mind how some hate their moms and dads here, even if they get bad genetics, assuming they raised you and didn't throw you in a trash can they deserve a little respect
indeed. My mom has subhuman lower third but is still a fantastic person and the best mom i could have ever hoped for. Love her to bits.

Also gigacaged at the big man tyrone clip. I wonder if he understood a single word. Clip should be spread around more here.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, rand anon and Deleted member 13626
mom has subhuman lower third
Both my parents had fantastic facial growth but grew up in europe. I grew up in the US. Interestingly looking at pics I can see their faces have become worse, and their masseters have become smaller. Also I was breastfed for almost 3months. If facial growth was determined by genes I would not be on this website.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
is this josh from sideman?:lul:
chenchen mogger

Both my parents had fantastic facial growth but grew up in europe. I grew up in the US. Interestingly looking at pics I can see their faces have become worse, and their masseters have become smaller. Also I was breastfed for almost 3months. If facial growth was determined by genes I would not be on this website.
i still think it is mostly genes. Do you think you got stunted because of us life? also where in europe did your parents live.

I got breastfed for 2 years and my craniofacial growth isn't anything special. didn't mouthbreathe either and had a very good diet as a kid, just a lot of it volume wise so i got obese, but i dont think obeseity affects facial growt since you have all these transformations of gigafatcel teens cutting down and revealing mogger bones beneath. Most anecdotal and scientifc evidence points to most of your face/skull shape + growth (and height) and facial attractiveness being genetic and highly heritable. You might have subhuman grandparents/ancestors, become unlucky with mutations, crossing over and genetic recombination or are just overrating your parents.

Didn't you see the thread where everyone bullied him for his looks? You can still slay or get ltrs if you have status and money or compensating but its not the same, girls will know if you're compensating and all that, someone said they're the ultimate detectives jfl
he is nto conpensating, decebt frame and tall while also normie face

you really call that normie? half of the surgeons would refuse to perform bimax on him. the other half would demand bone graft.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
i guess he is in the catogory of normie, but psl tiers are ranges, not fixed points. He looks worse than many normies because of his lower third and hair even if it doesn't instantly squeeze him into ltn tier.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
i still think it is mostly genes. Do you think you got stunted because of us life? also where in europe did your parents live.

I got breastfed for 2 years and my craniofacial growth isn't anything special. didn't mouthbreathe either and had a very good diet as a kid, just a lot of it volume wise so i got obese, but i dont think obeseity affects facial growt since you have all these transformations of gigafatcel teens cutting down and revealing mogger bones beneath. Most anecdotal and scientifc evidence points to most of your face/skull shape + growth (and height) and facial attractiveness being genetic and highly heritable. You might have subhuman grandparents/ancestors, become unlucky with mutations, crossing over and genetic recombination or are just overrating your parents.
Arguing with anecdotal evidence tends to be dumb with some exceptions.

To answer your questions: yea I think that the improper envernemnt I was exposed to from the very beginning lead to improper oral habits and weak musculature. Both of which are proven to have a notable impact on the CFC.

My dad lived in France near Spain, and my mom in Germany nearish Poland. My mothers mother had great facial growth but was poor, and her father was wealthy and had average facial growth by todays standards (not great). On my dads side both parents had great facial growth.

i guess he is in the catogory of normie, but psl tiers are ranges, not fixed points. He looks worse than many normies because of his lower third and hair even if it doesn't instantly squeeze him into ltn tier.
also imo the higher you go in psl/tier the narrower the range is. This is the reason why gigachads of the same race look very similar but normies vary wildly.

Arguing with anecdotal evidence tends to be dumb with some exceptions.

To answer your questions: yea I think that the improper envernemnt I was exposed to from the very beginning lead to improper oral habits and weak musculature. Both of which are proven to have a notable impact on the CFC.

My dad lived in France near Spain, and my mom in Germany nearish Poland. My mothers mother had great facial growth but was poor, and her father was wealthy and had average facial growth by todays standards (not great). On my dads side both parents had great facial growth.

It has an effect but i dont think it turns mtns into truecels or chads depending on if he mewed and posturemaxxed during development or not like some pslers believe. Your attractiveness is scientifically proven to be highly heritable and if this was not the case it would make no sense for it to be the number 1 thing in sexual selection. Also i dont know how much i can trust mike mew since he was cast out of orthodoncy because of medical malpractice or bad/fraud science, i cant remember which. This is of course assuming you don't subscribe to the muh jewish science is made up propaganda they want you to think braces work while in reality facepulling is what actually fixes bites - viewpoint

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
That Khamzat pic is fake.

It has an effect but i dont think it turns mtns into truecels or chads depending on if he mewed and posturemaxxed during development or not like some pslers believe. Your attractiveness is scientifically proven to be highly heritable and if this was not the case it would make no sense for it to be the number 1 thing in sexual selection. Also i dont know how much i can trust mike mew since he was cast out of orthodoncy because of medical malpractice or bad/fraud science, i cant remember which. This is of course assuming you don't subscribe to the muh jewish science is made up propaganda they want you to think braces work while in reality facepulling is what actually fixes bites - viewpoint
whether or not mewing works is not 100% going to determine someone's attractiveness, mike mew for example has an extremely wide jaw and has claimed to mew for his whole life, yet he is not THAT attractive objectively. when he was younger he wasn't anything special either. there's other features that matter as well, especially the eyes

whether or not mewing works is not 100% going to determine someone's attractiveness, mike mew for example has an extremely wide jaw and has claimed to mew for his whole life, yet he is not THAT attractive objectively. when he was younger he wasn't anything special either. there's other features that matter as well, especially the eyes
mike is a baldcel framecel manlet but looked pretty good young :feelshmm:

mike is a baldcel framecel manlet but looked pretty good young :feelshmm:
F197BC0F 8F19 4B9F 89F7 58D0193A3E4A
he looks pretty good in this one pic i can find, but he's no higher than htn. nothing special/striking like i said. a lot of mewers believe you can become some hunter eyed insane looking god if you mew since birth which just doesn't seem realistic.

who gives a fuck roasties moan in a twitter thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
who gives a fuck roasties moan in a twitter thread.
They are honest. Also tons of ppl irl make fun of tate for both his hairline and jaw its nor just a twitter creature thing