Brutal blackpill by foid confirming face>dick. It's over for dick copers.

xdw15

xdw15

It is what it is
This foid calls out a guy for being "quite ugly" after he told her he had a big dick. He goes on to say he's just not photogenic and that he's also not ethnic + 6'3" :lul: . Foid even shamelessly suggests him to do something about his looks jfl

D  rcQVXoAAzkd3

Can translate if you want, the jargon is really heavy on this one.

english nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, AdamLanza, psl7 fatty and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: crosshold and Deleted member 470
Non espagnol

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty and Deleted member 1464
Face > everything

Not news if you are blackpilled

face > frame > height > dick

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
This foid calls out a guy for being "quite ugly" after he told her he had a big dick. He goes on to say he's just not photogenic and that he's also not ethnic + 6'3" :lul: . Foid even shamelessly suggests him to do something about his looks jfl

View attachment 105548

Can translate if you want, the jargon is really heavy on this one.
Never post unreadable shit like that again

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and xit
D-_rcQVXoAAzkd3.jpeg

Guy: Hi cutie, I'm really big down there, maybe you are interested
Foid: but you are quite ugly
G: it's not that, I'm just not photogenic. I look better in person
F: all ugly guys say the same, plus they are usually the ones that say that. Also you must be a dicklet, big dicked guys never brag about their size.
You would be better off doing something about your looks 🤗
G: I'm really big down there srsly I can show you. I'm also really tall 6'3", lean and white. How am I ugly? I'm not ethnic, you are wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I hate most women. The majority of them are nothing but looks shamers.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
face > frame > height > dick
frame is only more important than height arguably if you are at least comfortably average height among white males (your prime competition)

5’11 is probably where frame is more important than height in UK, girls would rather fuck a 5’11 huge frame 5 PSL over a 6’3 lanklet 5 PSL face srs

Another strawman argument by face copers. Nobody ever said that women will look past an ugly face if you have a big dick. BUT, it's questionable if a woman would rather go for a guy with a good face and small dick rather than a guy with more average face but a huge dick.

My Chink gf compliments my face and hair but she compliments my penis the most. And I'm a manlet. I haven't seen her once compliment my frame (Yogapants did compliment my broad shoulders). Though she did say that I was strong in bed. KEEP COPING. LARGE PENIS > all

Face is everything stop coping. Face is literally all that matters. Broad shoulders just frame your face better and make your head look smaller which is ideal.

Everything = important enough to maximize it

Fuck off with deathnik language faggot

My Chink gf
You just answered yourself boyo. Chinks don't even count as foids. Only whites and Latinas are entitled to their opinions.

"Tengo el pipi grande 💪"

"Pero estas bien feo :sick:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Mientras el pene sea promedio, a un zorro no le importa, el promedio en su definición, lo que sea

Are you retarded? This is hilarious micropenis cope

Women LOVE huge dicks. And big dicks can come with or without good looks, but you small dick copers act like it's only possible to have one or the other

Women don't want to hear humblebrags about dick size, they have to be shown the evidence irl. Obviously some ugly incel bragging over text will be mocked and ridiculed

You think a foid would do anything but laugh if a guy with an attractive face pulled out a pencil dick? Jfl at this virginity

You have no idea how much girls love big cock