(BRUTAL BLACKPILL) If you can’t reach atleast HTN with surgery. It is officially over.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Gold
I am very hesitant to make this, and I don’t want to ruin people’s day but it might.

If you are planning to get surgery to reach MTN and you are capped at MTN. It is officially over.
Most people who are sub 5 cannot reach HTN due to ratios and other features. If you are skinny and have bad ratios, it is over.

If your main problem is jaw, slight lack of bones, and maybe just maybe stuff like nose and eyes. You are fixable to HTN+ especially if white or black.

But I hate to break it that a lot of the m1xed race people who are sub 5 thinking they can be HTN with surgery is just disappointing.

If it’s actually over for someone, tell them, never give them false hope that surgery can make their life fixed.

I hate to admit that unless you are fat or covered in acne, surgery can hardly make someone below LTN a HTN+.

Have a good day and happy coping!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, noonespecial, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
low htn white dude here, im happy i can ascend to cl with surgery

• Woah
Reactions: CookieGuy
Pretty much any white HTN can ascend to Chadlite with surgery. Try to reach Mid-High Chadlite!
even low cl will be enough tbh, im 15 rn and im going to focus on moneymaxxing so at 18 i can make it happen, love you bhai

• +1
even low cl will be enough tbh, im 15 rn and im going to focus on moneymaxxing so at 18 i can make it happen, love you bhai
15 and low HTN?!? bro you’ll probably ascend a little more naturally 😭

ruin people’s day but it might.
u're not ruining nobody's day with this weak ass post nigga

no such thing as caps and shit, it's not linear like this :lul:

what makes chad chad is bone mass, bone ratios and soft tissue and u can alter all of these significantly enough with surgeries :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: med, tachanka1, billymidnight and 6 others
15 and low HTN?!? bro you’ll probably ascend a little more naturally 😭
yeah when i was 14 i was like mtn, and i ascended so there is a chance i ascend a bit more but im still surgery maxxing

• +1

what makes chad chad is bone mass, bone ratios and soft tissue and u can alter all of these significantly enough with surgeries :ROFLMAO:
Too much surgery can mess you up. And phenotype matter a lot too. Sometimes too much surgery is unrealistic

yeah when i was 14 i was like mtn, and i ascended so there is a chance i ascend a bit more but im still surgery maxxing
Nice! I still need my Trimax. Trimax will make me happy, I may do fillers after Trimax but I’m not sure.

• Love it
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger

Nobody would say “it’s over” if nobody was capped 😟

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air

Also you can prove me wrong I am open to discussions

I'm MTN, 5ft8 and ethnic.

Mid, mid, failo.

I have a body count of 20+ and been in a LTR for 3+ years. How the fuck did I do it? Because I met the threshold and then I fucking developed a personality which expressed my opinions on life and the world. You stupid wanker. Get over your anxiety. Unless your stats are sub 5 you are only bitching, because you're a socially anxious Gen Zombie wreck. Fix-up, wigga.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: med, niranjan, Tenshi and 1 other person

Mid, mid, failo.

I have a body count of 20+ and been in a LTR for 3+ years. How the fuck did I do it? Because I met the threshold and then I fucking developed a personality which expressed my opinions on life and the world. You stupid wanker. Get over your anxiety. Unless your stats are sub 5 you are only bitching, because you're a socially anxious Gen Zombie wreck. Fix-up, wigga.

View attachment 3229887
Tales from your secret kebab cave in Mumbai

Mid, mid, failo.

View attachment 3229887
u look like an autowala ngl
a very handsome autowala at that

u do know that u can be mtn and still slay right???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

• +1
Reactions: med and CookieGuy
u do know that u can be mtn and still slay right???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
Yes LTNs and MTNs can still slay. However they won’t get the chad aura that HTNs and up have. Which is what many people chase is to be seen as generally attractive

• JFL
Reactions: niranjan
Yes LTNs and MTNs can still slay. However they won’t get the chad aura that HTNs and up have. Which is what many people chase is to be seen as generally attractive
name one that LTN that slayed apart from me and you bro

I’m not LTN 😟. I can name tons of kids in my school tho
oh i was only kidding when i said that

there's an LTN at my uni too
he had a 5'10 ex
damn

• +1

Yeah, it's all tales buddy LOL

Every man that posts on here is an incel. You fucking ignorant delusional tool. Sorry to burst your bubble but your excuse for being an aspie isn't your average looks.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and CookieGuy
Yeah, it's all tales buddy LOL

Every man that posts on here is an incel. You fucking ignorant delusional tool. Sorry to burst your bubble but your excuse for being an aspie isn't your average look
I’m slightly above average but autistic. I’m not incel tho I’m 15

I was once HTN.

Look at my smile? And I still didn't get a free-ride. I still had to be socially adept. It's more your experiences in life than anything. I imagine you have been a social media addict since you were 10. Am I right?

• +1
Reactions: niranjan
I’m slightly above average but autistic. I’m not incel tho I’m 15

Slightly above is still in the average range, alongside HTN which is upper average range.

It makes nowhere near as much difference as you think.

It's more about what your face says about you. Every face has a personality type to it.

You are not an incel, but autistic and 15 making threads like these? Cmon now.

• JFL
Slightly above is still in the average range, alongside HTN which is upper average range.

It makes nowhere near as much difference as you think.

It's more about what your face says about you. Every face has a personality type to it.

You are not an incel, but autistic and 15 making threads like these? Cmon now.
Get off

Get off my page I don’t care and you weren’t HTN

Someone's mad jealous and hasn't the neurotypical brain chemistry to conceal it.

And this one's me only 2 years ago:

I mog you to death. Post your frauded aspie face with your hood up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy and FrenchareMedCucks
if ur naturally already htn u could become low cl naturally just from growth tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and MakinItHappen
if ur naturally already htn u could become low cl naturally just from growth tbh

He isn't HTN and it's not just about HTN this and HTN that, even if he was.

It's about what your FACE SAYS ABOUT YOU. Every face has a personality type that people assign it to. Then that feedback loop kind of structures your personality. He clearly looks aspie and that's because most autistic people look autistic. Neurotypical people pick up on the subtle unconscious cues for autistic faces.

• +1
He isn't HTN and it's not just about HTN this and HTN that, even if he was.

It's about what your FACE SAYS ABOUT YOU. Every face has a personality type that people assign it to. Then that feedback loop kind of structures your personality. He clearly looks aspie and that's because most autistic people look autistic. Neurotypical people pick up on the subtle unconscious cues for autistic faces.
I didn't even know how he looked like for real i just went off other ppl saying he was htn:feelswhy: brutal tho

• +1
I made this exact thread a month ago and got watercalled for it 😭

• +1
Being htn doesn't make difference in 2024 lol you're fucking retarded htn means still normie.

• JFL
ethnic can skin lighten/ its height and dick thats fcked

• Hmm...
I am very hesitant to make this, and I don’t want to ruin people’s day but it might.

If you are planning to get surgery to reach MTN and you are capped at MTN. It is officially over.
Most people who are sub 5 cannot reach HTN due to ratios and other features. If you are skinny and have bad ratios, it is over.

If your main problem is jaw, slight lack of bones, and maybe just maybe stuff like nose and eyes. You are fixable to HTN+ especially if white or black.

But I hate to break it that a lot of the m1xed race people who are sub 5 thinking they can be HTN with surgery is just disappointing.

If it’s actually over for someone, tell them, never give them false hope that surgery can make their life fixed.

I hate to admit that unless you are fat or covered in acne, surgery can hardly make someone below LTN a HTN+.

Shit like this is just rotten ROFL

You guys spend hours on internet forums ranting abt how over it is - I can guarantee if you spent half the time you spent here going out, talking to people, getting involved in social circle you would forget about literally 90% of this shit in 3 months,

This won't work if you are sub5 or 5'4 but other than that, which mind you the majority of you aren't you have no excuses...

Why do you keep making them and dragging yourself down mentally?

• JFL
Reactions: tachanka1 and CookieGuy

Most people can reach htn with surgery unless your ratios are absolutely horrendous

• +1
Shit like this is just rotten ROFL

You guys spend hours on internet forums ranting abt how over it is - I can guarantee if you spent half the time you spent here going out, talking to people, getting involved in social circle you would forget about literally 90% of this shit in 3 months,

This won't work if you are sub5 or 5'4 but other than that, which mind you the majority of you aren't you have no excuses...

Why do you keep making them and dragging yourself down mentally?
I’m MTN-HTN 5”11 at 15 I just make observational content

Being htn doesn't make difference in 2024 lol you're fucking retarded htn means still normie.
HTN on org is a Chadlite IRL. Especially with good height and physique

Take a break from posting please

• +1
Reactions: med