BRUTAL BLACKPILL | MTB GOOK WOULDN’T SLAY ME IF I WAS SHORT (SUIFUEL FOR MANLETS GTFO)

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook, bloomercel, Autismcel and 3 others
@Blackgymmax your daily reminder to wear lifts at all times

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 52452
@Xangsane squishy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
only chad jfl

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Costcosuperstore, Charisma and 3 others
Chad only

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, bloomercel, Clqs and 4 others
didnt expected something else from a asian girl jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, greycel, butterworld and 2 others
shes not mtb she looks better than most gooks ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nigkook, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, JustCallMeKash and 5 others
she's 5'7, whats ur height?

Buy me VIP.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Charisma and alriodai
whys she kinda cute

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and silencio
this 5'10 dude probably wears socklifts when hes sleeping

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
yo how tall is the guy in the messages

"I cant wait to make you my little slut" jfl

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
6ft0.5 unfrauded but get to 6ft3 :feelshah:
6'3 in shoes? that means ur like 6'2 barefoot or the same height as a 6'2 guy outside who is wearing shoes.
still tho 2.5 inches from shoes is borderline clown you look stupid you walk dumb

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
6'3 in shoes? that means ur like 6'2 barefoot or the same height as a 6'2 guy outside who is wearing shoes.
still tho 2.5 inches from shoes is borderline clown you look stupid you walk dumb
I've been wearing them for over a year now, it took a lot to get used to it.
As Amenesia says, you have to make heightmaxxing a lifestyle, so many troubles w lifts but it's worth it imo

I've been wearing them for over a year now, it took a lot to get used to it.
As Amenesia says, you have to make heightmaxxing a lifestyle, so many troubles w lifts but it's worth it imo
then i wear lifts to 6'6 and you look at me and say "you must be 6'6!" lmao

its not worth it ive worn lifts for a year probably more experienced than anyone here, there are huge medical side effects that you will hate, permanent depending on length and type of lift.

• Hmm...
then i wear lifts to 6'6 and you look at me and say "you must be 6'6!" lmao

its not worth it ive worn lifts for a year probably more experienced than anyone here, there are huge medical side effects that you will hate, permanent depending on length and type of lift.
dndr :feelshmm:

i highly doubt youre 6'3 in those lifts, get measured under a stadiometer
1.5 inch shoes and 3inch shoelifts, I’m even taller than that but due to compression I say 6 3

You’re an oldcel?

1.5 inch shoes and 3inch shoelifts, I’m even taller than that but due to compression I say 6 3
measuring the lifts themselves is not reliable, hop on a stadiometer or just keep larping about your already larped height lol.

21 :ogre:

I will when I find one lol, stop being aggressive with me I'm just a softboy
ah you cant buy one brokecel, no wonder youre here bhai

i highly doubt youre 6'3 in those lifts, get measured under a stadiometer
Brother just let him wear lifts :ROFLMAO: if he’s slaying with them why are you convincing him to do otherwise

Brother just let him wear lifts :ROFLMAO: if he’s slaying with them why are you convincing him to do otherwise
"slaying with them" so youre saying this guy fucks women while wearing high heels? LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
"slaying with them" so youre saying this guy fucks women while wearing high heels? LMAO
sub 6'2 problems, just take of your shoes, imagine not having sex barefoot it's sexy as fuck

Why are you taking my words literally, he’s using the lifts as a means to attract potential slays moron.

A sub 5’8 foid isn’t going to tell the difference during sex as they would both have their shoes off, he’s 6’1 after all

• +1
This will be my 34th slay in heels :feelshah:

Why are you taking my words literally, he’s using the lifts as a means to attract potential slays moron.

A sub 5’8 foid isn’t going to tell the difference during sex as they would both have their shoes off, he’s 6’1 after all
"they would both have their shoes off"

yeah she loses half an inch dude loses more than a quarter of a foot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
"they would both have their shoes off"

yeah she loses half an inch dude loses more than a quarter of a foot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
When I get them to my room I kick the shoes under my bed, when I get to their place I take them off just when I’m at the bed swiftly and then throw my shirt over them as well

When I get them to my room I kick the shoes under my bed, when I get to their place I take them off just when I’m at the bed swiftly and then throw my shirt over them as well
and then she picks up the shirt :lul: :lul: :lul:

it takes dedication to larp but you have to stay consistent
ay i used to wear lifts to 6'5-6'6, ive accepted my height at 6'3, tho if i was 6' and larped to 6'3 (youre technically larping to 6'2 tho) then id just rope

and then she picks up the shirt :lul: :lul: :lul:
never happened and if it happens I'm low inhib enough to not give a fuck
ay i used to wear lifts to 6'5-6'6, ive accepted my height at 6'3, tho if i was 6' and larped to 6'3 (youre technically larping to 6'2 tho) then id just rope
so why is my larping rope worthy and yours isn't

trust me that idgaf, these girls are throwaways and most of them I'll never see again
at the end you do you i dont particularly care, ill just stick to being legit 6'4 in shoes thats better imo

• +1
at the end you do you i dont particularly care, ill just stick to being legit 6'4 in shoes thats better imo
I'm not 6ft4 so that's the issue :feelshah:

I'm not 6ft4 so that's the issue :feelshah:
you dont have to be, 6'1-6'3 is ideal, 6'4 and 6'0 are outside this range but 6'4 is better than 6 foot easily

you dont have to be, 6'1-6'3 is ideal, 6'4 and 6'0 are outside this range but 6'4 is better than 6 foot easily
unless you want to be perceived as the big "boy" then 6'3+ for big dick energy

• +1
unless you want to be perceived as the big "boy" then 6'3+ for big dick energy
"being" 6ft3 massively helped me with day to day interactions with other men so I'll stick to that and I still think 6ft3 is ideal height for femalegaze tbh