Brutal ChadFish Pictures Foids Dont Even Care If You Are A Rapist Or Nazi Just Look Good JFL

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Diamond
Here are some BRUTAL chadfish pictures one of them is also a " child rapist" or just a nazi and the foid didnt even care JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: keep coping that personality matters ONLY LOOK WHAT IS MATTER!

Attachments

• w5jnn267wy881.webp
    w5jnn267wy881.webp
    297.6 KB · Views: 0
  • cxtlw10eu05c1.png
    cxtlw10eu05c1.png
    928.9 KB · Views: 0
  • b211f0813a0cff8e7420de2623b70019.webp
    b211f0813a0cff8e7420de2623b70019.webp
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 0j1civ37wy881.webp
    0j1civ37wy881.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • nuagz747wy881.webp
    nuagz747wy881.webp
    244.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, murdah, Steel and 8 others
thoughts?

Killing myself today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66317, MoggerGaston, deadstock and 1 other person
"I'd be your Jew prisoner in bed" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66317, LegitUser, murdah and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and boss8055
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, murdah, SidharthTheSlayer and 11 others
just use that pick up line bro meanwhile Chad

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Man this is hilarious. Send more.

Man this is hilarious. Send more.
there were literally a whole ass subreddit for it bro but soyboy reddit had to completely ban it unfortunately

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico and rg1235
nope there are many illiterate foids out there or just foreigner who cant really speak english lol
No he's talking about the fact u can see the original text behind it. Or do u mean the text was fixed/ translated already by the op?

No he's talking about the fact u can see the original text behind it. Or do u mean the text was fixed/ translated already by the op?
ohhh I tought he means the original text yea like prisioner instead of prisoner

Here are some BRUTAL chadfish pictures one of them is also a " child rapist" or just a nazi and the foid didnt even care JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: keep coping that personality matters ONLY LOOK WHAT IS MATTER!
Water. Girls only care about genetics and that's it. You can literally genocide an entire country as Chad and it wouldn't matter to a lot of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, Deleted member 66317 and murdah
nope there are many illiterate foids out there or just foreigner who cant really speak english lol
Her message is clearly altered. there goes my hope of finding a hot and joo-pilled girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, LegitUser, tombradylover and 1 other person
Water. Girls only care about genetics and that's it. You can literally genocide an entire country as Chad and it wouldn't matter to a lot of them.
Why doesn't Kim Jong Un have groupies??

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Why doesn't Kim Jong Un have groupies??
U don't know shit about the rocket man, klip. His groupies would kidnap and then grill you and your whole Haitian cannibal terrorist organization and present your meat to the supreme leader with bbq sauce on it. Legit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and klip11
U don't know shit about the rocket man, klip. His groupies would kidnap and then grill you and your whole Haitian cannibal terrorist organization and present your meat to the supreme leader with bbq sauce on it. Legit.
:feelsrope:

Man I always think what if Osama Bin Laden was a 9 Psl Chad. What would be the reaction of the world?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66317 and AustinCutler
Nah bro,
it's all about nofap and cold showers

i hate foids