(Brutal Dr. Phil pill) Pedophelia is genetic

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
jfl this kid is in therapy for liking children. there's no cure for pedophelia it's just like trying to cure homosexuality , it won't work. only way to get rid of your sexuality is to rope. Brutal blackpill: your sexual orientation is determined by genes. God sure loves bringing pedophiles into the world

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Blackout.xl and ReverseNorwoodPill
81fb370fe92673e7e5889ef57bac1058

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Its just beginning for epsteincells

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
How can someone genetically inclined toward liking children? Guess that's some brain function problem

How can someone genetically inclined toward liking children? Guess that's some brain function problem
it's the same as how people most of the time like to argue homosexual people are born that way. fucked up world we live in

it's the same as how people most of the time like to argue homosexual people are born that way. fucked up world we live in
Degeneracy flows in the animal kingdom lol, i'm surprised we are not as degen as monkeys

homosexuality exists among all animals in nature so its not abnormal

whats abnormal is netflix glorifying it for some reason lol..... gay people are a rare sight

nothing wrong with being a homo unless he acts extremely retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadrapist, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Wow. Very very interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
jfl this kid is in therapy for liking children. there's no cure for pedophelia it's just like trying to cure homosexuality , it won't work. only way to get rid of your sexuality is to rope. Brutal blackpill: your sexual orientation is determined by genes. God sure loves bringing pedophiles into the world

u cant spell pedophilia without phil
brutal philpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 8846
homosexuality exists among all animals in nature so its not abnormal

whats abnormal is netflix glorifying it for some reason lol..... gay people are a rare sight
it usually only exists when they have no other option. When the alpha has taken all the females, and some beta ape has strong urges, he overpowers an even lesser ape and fucks him. I think they would still rather want to reproduce with a female animal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
it usually only exists when they have no other option. When the alpha has taken all the females, and some beta ape has strong urges, he overpowers an even lesser ape and fucks him. I think they would still rather want to reproduce with a female animal
I suspect homosexuality in humans didn't exist thousands of years ago. It's only lately that it exists because guess what? JEWS.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Incorrect. Bonobos are inherently bisexual.