• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Fuck Iceland I hate that country.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Water is Wet

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Krezo and haircutcel
“Oh my god Chad your knowledge of the pythagorean theorem is such a turn on!” hang yourself if you think this matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
That is an insult to god tbh he spent his energy to make you and you mock it
intelligence means nothing.
its cope.
ugly people wants to degrade the power of looks.
but aesthetics are the only true noble element which touches our soul, not consciusness.
intelligence is frivolous. it never reaches the soul.
we were designed to follow the beautiful things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 1106, Krezo and 1 other person
I said the same thing "people are getting stupider because smart ugly guys arent reproducing" and was told I was wrong science now backs it up

“Oh my god Chad your knowledge of the pythagorean theorem is such a turn on!” hang yourself if you think this matters

Oh vey goyim just devolve into apes when we have been given a specefic gift by god just devolve goyim

your brain doesnt fuck
your dick fucks

dicklet4incher

Fuck Iceland I hate that country.

The problem is if we encourage foid's instead of doing what our ancestors did and shaming women for the dysgenic effects of wanting only aesthetic things like jawline we will get dumber and dumber people and i want to go to the stars i want to walk side by side with god himself were not gonna get their though without higher iq people
your brain doesnt fuck
your dick fucks

JFL That's assuming physical reality is even real

its cope.
but aesthetics are the only true noble element which touches our soul, not consciusness.
highly intelligent people are often alone and miserable while beautiful stupid people have easy, fun , carefree lives and get loads of sex with stacy's/ chad

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I said the same thing "people are getting stupider because smart ugly guys arent reproducing" and was told I was wrong science now backs it up

Exactly dysgenic traits are getting passed down
highly intelligent people are often alone and miserable while beautiful stupid people have easy, fun , carefree lives and get loads of sex with stacy's/ chad

Well what's the point if their is innovation no foid's for the eternity in death no foid's for your fleeting irrelevance no foids for what awaits the death of us all who can escape the grave ?

its cope.

Substance dualism is a retarded idea your consciousness and soul are not separate your mind is what causes reality or rather matter arises from mind to doubt this is to admit solipsism

Women logical process is pre-historical. I thought this wasnt a mystery for anyone anymore

Of course it's real. It's in the name, physical REALity.

Depends on your meaning of reality i am convinced matter arises from mind physical reality then would be emergent from mind if one will
Women logical process is pre-historical. I thought this wasnt a mystery for anyone anymore

True but i wish it wasn't so tbh

because people doesn't care about frivolous, try-hard resembling false values.
memorizing meaningless knowledge is shallow and filthy.
our instinct, our subconsciousness, our soul has always been desiring beautiful things.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Substance dualism is a retarded idea your consciousness and soul are not separate your mind is what causes reality or rather matter arises from mind to doubt this is to admit solipsism
You clearly have no understanding of philosophy at all. Idealism leads to solipsism, not physical realism. I'm too tired to argue because you are so low IQ it's just not worth my time.

That is an insult to god tbh he spent his energy to make you and you mock it
If something like a caring god crafted humans individually I doubt he would ever create deformed humans. God can fuck himself if he really exists.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
You clearly have no understanding of philosophy at all. Idealism leads to solipsism, not physical realism. I'm too tired to argue because you are so low IQ it's just not worth my time.

Not neccarily your right if i said 1 single individual creates matter to form no i am convinced everyone's mind is a part of the super mind that makes up reality also i wasn't talking to you you seem to be a materialist i was responding to the individual believing in a soul tbh
If something like a caring god crafted humans individually I doubt he would ever create deformed humans. God can fuck himself if he really exists.

Well again the whole point is to evolve the reason we look like is dysgenics god's will is to evolve
because people doesn't care about frivolous, try-hard resembling false values.
memorizing meaningless knowledge is shallow and filthy.
our instinct, our subconsciousness, our soul has always been desiring beautiful things.

Our function your right is to seek beautiful things but to gain intelligence is our telos tbh

Well again the whole point is to evolve the reason we look like is dysgenics god's will is to evolve
How do you even feel comfortable throwing so many complex terms around if you can barely even form normal english sentences?
Do you yourself even know what you are talking about?

I guess you meant to say that it's god's will for us to evolve and select the genetically fit from the bad.

Why should we respect god's barbaric game? It's basically the hunger games. even worse in fact.

He conciously creates deformed humans, knowing that they will not be fit enough to reproduce/live a normal life?

Last edited:
How do you even feel comfortable throwing so many complex terms around if you can barely even form normal english sentences?
I dont read any of his sentence.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Ai write fast cause i try and respond faster that's it i don't have the time to spell check cause my sentences happen to be longer. as for complex term's yes i do know what they mean dysgenic traits are traits that are undesirable on the long term as for consciousness i define as a feed back loop it is quantifiable as for materialism is the idea that physical reality and physical matter exists in physical reality substance dualism is the idea that mind exists and consciousness is not reduce-able to matter itself monastic idealism is the idea that only mind exists and everything that exists exists in bishop berkley's mind of god
I dont read any of his sentence.

You still took the time to respond

Ai write fast cause i try and respond faster that's it i don't have the time to spell check cause my sentences happen to be longer.
Don't you realize that it makes you totally incomprehensible you idiot?
And that it also makes you appear a hell of a lot less smart than what you hope to appear like?

Could literally not understand a single word in that post, it's either really bad sarcasm or you're really that stupid

You needed a study to figure this out

Thats cope, attractive people are on average more intelligent than poor subhumans coping with text books and useless abstractions jfl, chad could easily intellect mog you if he wanted but hes busy fucking your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
Thats cope, attractive people are on average more intelligent than poor subhumans coping with text books and useless abstractions jfl, chad could easily intellect mog you if he wanted but hes busy fucking your oneitis

Gonna need a citation on that cause the data show's iq went down
You needed a study to figure this out

If something is quantifiable then it's measurable i wanted to see to what extent the effects have occurred

Gonna need a citation on that cause the data show's iq went down

If something is quantifiable then it's measurable i wanted to see to what extent the effects have occurred
Its going down because subhuman low IQ shitskin indians and niggers are breeding like rabbits

Don't you realize that it makes you totally incomprehensible you idiot?
And that it also makes you appear a hell of a lot less smart than what you hope to appear like?

Could literally not understand a single word in that post, it's either really bad sarcasm or you're really that stupid

Fair criticism's that being said my brain move's faster than my hands and my mind seems to think you can hear me but you can't that's why does that make me stupid though fuck no in fact it's part of autism to think people naturally know you.

As for a shortened down version tldr consciousness is a feed back loop, materialism is the ideal that physical reality and consciousness is reducible purely to matter,substance dualism says consciousness cannot be reduce-able to purely matter and their exists a second soul out their and monistic idealism asserts all is mind and is within the mind of god dysgenics are unfavorable trait's passed down over a generational period
Its going down because subhuman low IQ shitskin indians and niggers are breeding like rabbits

Well A this data was taken in a western nation and if you wanna argue genetics behind this shit i would not wanna go down this route as again indian's in the past had the highest iq's before all this shit went down

Fair criticism's that being said my brain move's faster than my hands and my mind seems to think you can hear me but you can't that's why does that make me stupid though fuck no in fact it's part of autism to think people naturally know you.
"My brain is faster than my hands"
even if that was true, a truely smart person would at least control his post at the end before finally sending it, if you don't do that even after you have been called out on it multiple times it just means that you suffer from a mental disability and are stupid as shit.

See? You even did the same mistake all over again. Unbelievable...

On average maybe but most genius IQs are ugly and wont be reproducing in this society

even if that was true, a truely smart person would at least control his post at the end before finally sending it, if you don't do that even after you have been called out on it multiple times it just means that you suffer from a mental disability and are stupid as shit.

It is true i think 16 thoughts a second the reason is cause i also had adhd ffs my mind cannot focus on 1 subject it's why i tend to jump around a lot mental deficiency though no mental illness yeah i never denied that.

See? You even did the same mistake all over again. Unbelievable...

Again i don't notice when i do this