BRUTAL HEIGHT PILL - 6'5" normie cold approaches on campus...

View attachment 1165447View attachment 1165448the nose destroys him, yet i believe he is an HTN. with a rhinoplasty and a better eyebrow would be a chadlite
I had the same nose as him before rhinoplasty. I got it during quarantine and my face looks exactly like his aside from that (not counting receding hairline that I cover). You think that's enough to ascend me? Girls who've seen me without a mask haven't seemed to give any IOIs yet.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Holy shit I was wrong. Even with his truecel nose, aspie haircut, and slavic eye area, he got every girl's number here in this video:

Brb going to go to the local college and getting every girl's number. Height pill is brutal.

because he doesn't look like an aspie talking anymore

• +1
I had the same nose as him before rhinoplasty. I got it during quarantine and my face looks exactly like his aside from that (not counting receding hairline that I cover). You think that's enough to ascend me? Girls who've seen me without a mask haven't seemed to give any IOIs yet.
how is the rest of your face? can you PM?

are you going to the gym? this is very important at your height

• +1
This guy is so awkward and too upfront. This guy doesn’t know how to have a convo either

You want a true example of heightpill? Search up ThatwasEpic on YouTube and watch him picking up girls, his demeanor and convo skills are amazing and that makes a big difference. He’s a 6’2 normie
ThatwasEpic is Chadlite tbh and smooth af only failod by body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
You absolute retard stop citing celebrities, they can cold approach any girl because they’re FAMOUS, not because they’re chads, can’t quite call yourself chad if you’re under 5’9.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
You absolute retard stop citing celebrities, they can cold approach any girl because they’re FAMOUS, not because they’re chads, can’t quite call yourself chad if you’re under 5’9.
I'm more so referring to a random college student who LOOKS like them.

Jesus christ this site is going to absolute shit
first ratios didnt matter
then nt matters most
and now fucking height doesnt matter? Whats next? Just be curry bro? Im in absolute shock of this site i cant even

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, itorroella9 and gamma
Jesus christ this site is going to absolute shit
first ratios didnt matter
then nt matters most
and now fucking height doesnt matter? Whats next? Just be curry bro? Im in absolute shock of this site i cant even
Height matters. I just didn't think that height mattered past 6'0". Now I realize it does:

Holy shit I was wrong. Even with his truecel nose, aspie haircut, and slavic eye area, he got every girl's number here in this video:

Brb going to go to the local college and getting every girl's number. Height pill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

This guy seems to be having a hard time. I wonder if he was 6 foot plus would he get much better results.

This guy seems to be having a hard time. I wonder if he was 6 foot plus would he get much better results.

He would have better results if he didn't have an Indian accent. Indian accent = automatic creep in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
He got rejected for approaching awkwardly,
Imagine saying "sup baby i have hunter eyes and a wide jaw do you want my number?" same thing.,

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
This. Each girl differs in what feature they may value the most in a guy
non-retarded user on this forum. How is it possible

He got rejected for approaching awkwardly,
Imagine saying "sup baby i have hunter eyes and a wide jaw do you want my number?" same thing.,
"Hey I'm cute you think I can get your number?"

D1HmkIIU8AA84o3

"Sorry I have a boyfriend."

28997274 nerd asian college girl with a pile of books

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

No. They would say "teehee what? My number? Sure".

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Taylor Lautner and Vinnie Hacker could easily do this and are below average in height. They just have top 1% face.
is this nigga serious?

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
His approach is too direct, as a wise man once said, bitches be crazy, they dont know what they want so even if you put it in their face they will reject it. Instead you need to manipulate their emotions by greeting by them and acting nt and building up the conversation. Obviously your looks are still the biggest element but its not like with height or a good face or even both that you can just walk up to women and ask them “wanna bang” and get a good response. Also it seems like a small difference but saying “can I...” or “would you like...” is much worse than saying “give me your number” or “hey put your number in my phone we can chill sometime”. Personality/game definitely has its value
I don’t think a wise man once said you need to be NT jfl

• +1
6'5" height is ~0.5%. A true Chad face is pretty close to the same number.

Yes. 1-2 guys in every grade in high school had a Chad face in my school.
Still, Saying im 6 foot 5 can i get your number wont get any number

Taylor Lautner and Vinnie Hacker could easily do this and are below average in height. They just have top 1% face.
I wouldn't say they're that high up facially

Still, Saying im 6 foot 5 can i get your number wont get any number
If a guy with a 7 PSL face said the same thing but "I'm cute can I get your number" it would work.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
I wouldn't say they're that high up facially
Where tf are you from that 1/100 guys is better looking than them?
Retarded thread, my 5'8" friend is slaying due to daygame, so what?
Cold approaching is a meme unless you are attractive. This site exists for a reason.

If a guy with a 7 PSL face said the same thing but "I'm cute can I get your number" it would work.
6’5 = cute?
You mean hot
Im so hot can i get ur number

6’5 = cute?
You mean hot
Im so hot can i get ur number
I'm not talking about someone who's 6'5". I'm talking about 7 PSL face and any height (over 5'9").

Every NT zoomer says "cute" now when referring to hot guys.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
He’s autistic dumbass , I’ve run chadfishes using autistic text game and they always get ghosted

I'm not talking about someone who's 6'5". I'm talking about 7 PSL face and any height (over 5'9").

Every NT zoomer says "cute" now when referring to hot guys.
Well cute makes the word less impactful
Saying im 6’5 as a first word will just make the girl think his whole life and personality is about his height, its just annoying. Saying im hot can i have your number will obviously have the same effect

1% of men are 6'4" and let's assume 1% of men are facially Chad. You're bluepilled if you think a guy with a top 1% face can't get a girls number with the most autistic approach.
Cope. 6'4 is 2 sd from average so 2,5%

Well cute makes the word less impactful
Saying im 6’5 as a first word will just make the girl think his whole life and personality is about his height, its just annoying. Saying im hot can i have your number will obviously have the same effect
Cope. If a 5 PSL girl came up to me and said "I'm hot can here's number" I would have no problem. A 7 PSL guy doing it would have the same reaction.