BRUTAL HEIGHT PILL - 6'5" normie cold approaches on campus...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
and gets rejected by every girl.

JFL at people thinking 6'5" with normie face is equal to 5'7" with Chad face. You think Vinnie Hacker or Taylor Lautner would get rejected by beckies?

Vinnie hacker
MV5BMTgzODAyNDQwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQ2MjM3OA V1

6'5", white, with hair. @SubhumanCurrycel is this Chad?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lolcel, DOggo and 15 others
After 5'8 it's: Face > frame > height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Golgo13, Deleted member 13994 and 16 others
or cold approaches are just ...

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lolcel, Deleted member 13994 and 19 others
or cold approaches are just ...
You think Chad can't get a becky's number from a cold approach? According to people on this forum, a 6'5" normie has the same irl SMV as a 5'7" Chad.

@turkproducer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and 6 others
His approach is too direct, as a wise man once said, bitches be crazy, they dont know what they want so even if you put it in their face they will reject it. Instead you need to manipulate their emotions by greeting by them and acting nt and building up the conversation. Obviously your looks are still the biggest element but its not like with height or a good face or even both that you can just walk up to women and ask them “wanna bang” and get a good response. Also it seems like a small difference but saying “can I...” or “would you like...” is much worse than saying “give me your number” or “hey put your number in my phone we can chill sometime”. Personality/game definitely has its value

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lolcel, Golgo13 and 12 others
You think Chad can't get a becky's number from a cold approach? According to people on this forum, a 6'5" normie has the same irl SMV as a 5'7" Chad.

@turkproducer
he is approaching like an absolute autist faggot, “hey i’m 6’5” he sounds so insecure, like he is parading his only positive feature

also PUA is largely a meme, put this guy in a club setting or tinder and gymmaxxed i think he would do a lot better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Lolcel, Golgo13 and 15 others
he is approaching like an absolute autist faggot, “hey i’m 6’5” he sounds so insecure, like he is parading his only positive feature

also PUA is largely a meme, put this guy in a club setting or tinder and gymmaxxed i think he would do a lot better
His approach is too direct, as a wise man once said, bitches be crazy, they dont know what they want so even if you put it in their face they will reject it. Instead you need to manipulate their emotions by greeting by them and acting nt and building up the conversation. Obviously your looks are still the biggest element but its not like with height or a good face or even both that you can just walk up to women and ask them “wanna bang” and get a good response. Also it seems like a small difference but saying “can I...” or “would you like...” is much worse than saying “give me your number” or “hey put your number in my phone we can chill sometime”. Personality/game definitely has its value
Would Chad get rejected by beckies? I've heard you say 6'5" normie == 5'7" Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, randomvanish and SkinjobCatastrophe
Would Chad get rejected by beckies? I've heard you say 6'5" normie == 5'7" Chad.
Idk about 5’7 chad is equal to 6’5 normie

i definitely think 5’7 chad (a real chad, aka 6.5+ psl face) will out slay a tall normie anyday

but let’s say the guy is 6’3 even and then 5.25 psl, it could be much more close

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
he's also chadlite facially maybe cold approaching just doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tallooksmaxxer, IdiAmin and 3 others
he's also chadlite facially maybe cold approaching just doesn't work
I thought the same at first but look at his closeups. He's normie. Big nose, no eyebrows, etc.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and SkinjobCatastrophe
I think theres a certain point with looks where you can pretty much say or do anything and females will be interested, but thats like 99.9th percentile looks. I dont think a 5’7 guy with a chad face could make it work if he acted exactly like the guy in this video. I think if you had a guy who looked like brad pitt or tom cruise or henry cavill, who was 6 foot or taller, then this approach would maybe work 10% of the time. But if that same dude would go up and say “hey gimme your number lets chill” or “hey gimme your snapchat” or whatever normies use then i think it would go better. Just the smallest things cna really make a difference, even if the words are all the same just saying something with different body language and intonation can change the womans interpretation. However, for everything I said, I think its only true if you are above average. If youre a 4/10 nothing will help

I think theres a certain point with looks where you can pretty much say or do anything and females will be interested, but thats like 99.9th percentile looks. I dont think a 5’7 guy with a chad face could make it work if he acted exactly like the guy in this video. I think if you had a guy who looked like brad pitt or tom cruise or henry cavill, who was 6 foot or taller, then this approach would maybe work 10% of the time. But if that same dude would go up and say “hey gimme your number lets chill” or “hey gimme your snapchat” or whatever normies use then i think it would go better. Just the smallest things cna really make a difference, even if the words are all the same just saying something with different body language and intonation can change the womans interpretation. However, for everything I said, I think its only true if you are above average. If youre a 4/10 nothing will help
1% of men are 6'4" and let's assume 1% of men are facially Chad. You're bluepilled if you think a guy with a top 1% face can't get a girls number with the most autistic approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing and SkinjobCatastrophe
didn't watch the video but you can't just go "ey bby I'm 6'5" want sum fuk? ;)"
a REAL chad probably could but not anybody else
I'm sure if he had just said "hey can I get your number?" or some shit it would've worked a lot more often

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tallooksmaxxer, IdiAmin and 3 others
1% of men are 6'4" and let's assume 1% of men are facially Chad. You're bluepilled if you think a guy with a top 1% face can't get a girls number with the most autistic approach.
6’4 guy with a top 1% face would definitely get girls with an autistic approach. But this guy isnt that good looking, and that kind of stuff really only works if you are, like you say top 1% face and top 1% height, which is 1 in ten thousand dudes

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and volcelfatcel
6’4 guy with a top 1% face would definitely get girls with an autistic approach. But this guy isnt that good looking, and that kind of stuff really only works if you are, like you say top 1% face and top 1% height, which is 1 in ten thousand dudes
Taylor Lautner and Vinnie Hacker could easily do this and are below average in height. They just have top 1% face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Melo95, bernanddrago and 1 other person
Idk about 5’7 chad is equal to 6’5 normie

i definitely think 5’7 chad (a real chad, aka 6.5+ psl face) will out slay a tall normie anyday

but let’s say the guy is 6’3 even and then 5.25 psl, it could be much more close
world view shattering all of a sudden albanian boy?:eek::LOL:

don't backtrack now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 7725 and volcelfatcel
that video is cringe as fuck

also stop trying to deny the heightpill the heightpill is very much real, i always see guys with girlfriends who are 6ft1+ and they can get away with so much, bald, overweight, bad features, a combanaton of the three

this doesn't prove shit these videos are fake anyway

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Golgo13, Solidcoin and 4 others
  • +1
you have all got to remember some women put more emphasis on height and some face, some girls will date a guy who is tall even tho his face is terrible because they first and foremost care about height, same with face and vice verca

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
that video is cringe as fuck

also stop trying to deny the heightpill the heightpill is very much real, i always see guys with girlfriends who are 6ft1+ and they can get away with so much, bald, overweight, bad features, a combanaton of the three

this doesn't prove shit these videos are fake anyway
The height pill is real if you're below 5'10" and normie.

But there are people on this forum who genuinely believe that a 6'5" normie has the same appeal as a 5'7" Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and DOggo
you have all got to remember some women put more emphasis on height and some face, some girls will date a guy who is tall even tho his face is terrible because they first and foremost care about height, same with face and vice verca
"yEs aLl gIrLs hAvE dIfFeReNt tYpEs. SoMe gIrLS lIKe sHOrT gUyS tOo."

The only type girls have is Chad face, not short, and nordic/med/black/mixed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Maxim, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
The height pill is real if you're below 5'10" and normie.

But there are people on this forum who genuinely believe that a 6'5" normie has the same appeal as a 5'7" Chad.
for some women it would sure the majority would cpick the short chad but there are women out there who care about height more then face, aslong as there not extremley ugly ofc

for some women it would sure the majority would cpick the short chad but there are women out there who care about height more then face, aslong as there not extremley ugly ofc
Find one girl under 25 years old who would pick a 6'5" normie over a 5'7" Chad. Girls only pick tall guys when they're ready to settle down and have kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Melo95 and gamma
yEs aLl gIrLs hAvE dIfFeReNt tYpEs. SoMe gIrLS lIKe sHOrT gUyS tOo.

The only type girls have is face, not short, and nordic/med/black/mixed.
your coping hard about height and race now

your clearly not blackpilled and only like to hear the things that suit you

Find one girl under 25 years old who would pick a 6'5" normie over a 5'7" Chad. Girls only pick tall guys when they're ready to settle down and have kids.
are you reading what your fucking saying

i have never heard a bigger cope just please shut the fuck up you have no idea what your talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
are you reading what your fucking saying

i have never heard a bigger cope just please shut the fuck up you have no idea what your talking about
1 Hyd x4yW3H wxn f8tFYLQ

Can't even reply to my post as it counters your worldview. There are no girls who prefer a tall normie over a Chad. Women would rather settle with a tall normie than a short one, but with online dating and no enforced monogamy, girls don't have to settle for anyone until they're older and ready to have kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, DOggo and mogstar
View attachment 1165419

Can't even reply to my post as it counters your worldview. There are no girls who prefer a tall normie over a Chad. Women would rather settle with a tall normie than a short one, but with online dating and no enforced monogamy, girls don't have to settle for anyone until they're older and ready to have kids.
more coping from you

you literally just said women pick tall men when they want to settle down

that is the most retarted statement ive heard on this site

your borderline bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
and gets rejected by every girl.

JFL at people thinking 6'5" with normie face is equal to 5'7" with Chad face. You think Vinnie Hacker or Taylor Lautner would get rejected by beckies?

View attachment 1165389View attachment 1165390

6'5", white, with hair. @SubhumanCurrycel is this Chad?

Cold approaches are a fucking meme unless they are in an appropriate setting like a bar or club not on a fucking campus jfl

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10615
Using only height in the day thinking girls will fuck you in IRL lol

Last edited:
Cold approaches are a fucking meme unless they are in an appropriate setting like a bar or club not on a fucking campus jfl
I've seen videos where Pua managed to get girls'number cold approaching in campus

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
This. Each girl differs in what feature they may value the most in a guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
more coping from you

Settle down means she will fuck until she pops out a kid then you'll have a dead bedroom. That means she's not attracted to you and is only using you since she can't get Chad so would rather have a tall normie for genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
This guy is so awkward and too upfront. This guy doesn’t know how to have a convo either

You want a true example of heightpill? Search up ThatwasEpic on YouTube and watch him picking up girls, his demeanor and convo skills are amazing and that makes a big difference. He’s a 6’2 normie

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
This. Each girl differs in what feature they may value the most in a guy
That means eyes, jaw, hair, face/pheno, etc. Height isn't in the equation. If that's the case, guys with top 1% of height would be getting tons of attention.

• JFL
This guy is so awkward and too upfront. This guy doesn’t know how to have a convo either

You want a true example of heightpill? Search up ThatwasEpic on YouTube and watch him picking up girls, his demeanor and convo skills are amazing and that makes a big difference. He’s a 6’2 normie
His videos are staged. He's definitely not a normie either.

• Woah
That means eyes, jaw, hair, face/pheno, etc. Height isn't in the equation. If that's the case, guys with top 1% of height would be getting tons of attention.
Height is just one factor but it’s a big one. Obviously face matters, and those guys with top 1 percent of height look like deformed ogres in the face. Height is just a multiplier of your face value for most girls

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yes dude. You people need to go outside.

a legit psl 7 chad would get rejected by most girls if he literally just said “hey I’m a chad can I get your number”

Of course some girls will say yes but if you think he’s have more success than failures you people need to get off this site for a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and turkproducer
Yes dude. You people need to go outside.

a legit psl 7 chad would get rejected by most girls if he literally just said “hey I’m a chad can I get your number”

Of course some girls will say yes but if you think he’s have more success than failures you people need to get off this site for a while
5fc8063e037cbd0018613755
Zuz11
79862C71 F826 AC1D 6F407832C9C9D1BE

"I have a boyfriend." :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The girls would giggle and start a conversation with them.

The dude would have more success saying this than the autistic "I am 6'5"

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Renaissance.Chad
If they literally just said “hi I’m hot can I have your number” awkwardly they would have more rejections than not
No they wouldn't. The girls would giggle and carry a conversation so that she won't seem like a slut if she just coughed up the number right away. The girls would see him walking and hope that he approaches them.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Height is just one factor but it’s a big one. Obviously face matters, and those guys with top 1 percent of height look like deformed ogres in the face. Height is just a multiplier of your face value for most girls
Exactly. So height itself is not a feature such as jaw, eye area, etc. It's simply a convenient bonus.

• +1
There was that pua guy named Paul something from New York.

He had a chad face and was 6’2 and said he got rejected 90% of the time. And that’s with him having game and practicing pua

A chad whose 5’7 acting weird and autistic would not have much success
Paul Janka. He was approaching in NYC though. It's filled with rich Chads and a lot of girls are already taken by one.

A college campus is a lot different. Girls want to experiment with guys so they will be a slut to a Chad. Paul Janka would have a 90% success rate in college at his prime.

hi, i have 6'5. can you give me your number? jfl

if it was a normal approach he would have their LOL numbers. he has 6'5+ chadlite face

Paul Janka. He was approaching in NYC though. It's filled with rich Chads and a lot of girls are already taken by one.

A college campus is a lot different. Girls want to experiment with guys so they will be a slut to a Chad. Paul Janka would have a 90% success rate in college at his prime.
With actual game sure.

Most good looking college girls get hit on everyday and can get a chad on tinder or a frat party whenever they want.

Theyre not desperate. Most won’t give out their number to some good looking guy just for saying “hi I’m hot give me your number”, they could go on tinder and get better in 10 minutes

hi, i have 6'5. can you give me your number? jfl

if it was a normal approach he would have their LOL numbers. he has 6'5+ chadlite face
Not Chadlite. Low tier normie. In the closeups you can see his big nose, bad eye area, etc.

With actual game sure.

Most good looking college girls get hit on everyday and can get a chad on tinder or a frat party whenever they want.

Theyre not desperate. Most won’t give out their number to some good looking guy just for saying “hi I’m hot give me your number”, they could go on tinder and get better in 10 minutes
The beckies in the video all would. He got rejected by 3-5/10s. Only 1 girl was stacylite+.

• +1

With actual game sure.

more coping from you

Holy shit I was wrong. Even with his truecel nose, aspie haircut, and slavic eye area, he got every girl's number here in this video:

Brb going to go to the local college and getting every girl's number. Height pill is brutal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Julius and SkinjobCatastrophe
Not Chadlite. Low tier normie. In the closeups you can see his big nose, bad eye area, etc.
the nose destroys him, yet i believe he is an HTN. with a rhinoplasty and a better eyebrow would be a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and SkinjobCatastrophe