BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
Height is if not top 3 the 2nd or 1st most discussed thing on this forum. BUT what people don't know is.

BEING 6'0 WILL NEVER MAKE YOU A SLAYER AND MOST OF YOU WONT REACH 6'0 OR TALLER.

The average height is 5'10. Most of us on this forum aren't gonna reach 6'0 including me.

SPEND YOUR TIME DOING SOMETHING ELSE THAN TRYING TO BECOME 6'0

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and halfbloodaryanmaxxe

HE SAID IT BEST

The average height is 5'10. Most of us on this forum aren't gonna reach 6'0 including me.

SPEND YOUR TIME DOING SOMETHING ELSE THAN TRYING TO BECOME 6'0
Speak for yourself closedplatecell, I know that I'm aiming for 6'2.
Also purely out of curiosity, how tall are you barefoot?

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
nobody with a brain is "trying to become 6'", we all have fused plates nigga

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 47552
6'0 isn't that great of a height if you live in western Europe. It's not manlet-tier and you'll have sex and a normal life, but definitely not chad-tier. I'm not satisfied with it.
Also I spent almost the whole day today reading patient journals at the LL forum. Shit's more brutal than I though, it made me realize the only way I would do it is if I was a millionaire with access to the best doctors, physiotherapists, assistants etc. in the world. So basically never.

6'0 isn't that great of a height if you live in western Europe. It's not manlet-tier and you'll have sex and a normal life, but definitely not chad-tier. I'm not satisfied with it.
Also I spent almost the whole day today reading patient journals at the LL forum. Shit's more brutal than I though, it made me realize the only I would do it is if I was a millionaire with access to the best doctors, physiotherapists, assistants etc. in the world. So basically no.
6'2-6'4 is ideal

Speak for yourself closedplatecell, I know that I'm aiming for 6'2.
Also purely out of curiosity, how tall are you barefoot?
I'm 5'2 barefoot I have been short since forever so I'm accepting that my plates are gonna close (I'm 15) in the next year or 2 and im gonna be short forever but im gonna try to be a short chas

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and schizo echochamber
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham
6'2-6'4 is ideal
I used to think the same but now I'd say 6'3-6'4 cause in metric units 6'2 is 188, 6'3 is 190, It sounds and looks better to be able to say that you're into the 190s. Above 6'4 yeah I don't think SMV benefit increases any further.

I'm 5'2 barefoot I have been short since forever so I'm accepting that my plates are gonna close (I'm 15) in the next year or 2 and im gonna be short forever but im gonna try to be a short chas
Nice that you're accepting it, but answering honestly did you just write this thread to cope?

6'4 is the ideal height.

HE SAID IT BEST
Nah if you are sub 21 then you can easily increase upto 3 inches.
You only need money , dedication and hope.

6'4 is the ideal height.
might be too tall in some places for some women (and professions) and is prone to lankiness, you're only 2 inches below the average NBA height. 6'3 is in the perfect sweet spot between normal tall and very tall. You get the benefits of both "still capable of blending with the crowd" tall and giant-tier tall.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nice that you're accepting it, but answering honestly did you just write this thread to cope?
No just telling other short people that if your 14+ and still short either your a late bloomer or your gonna forever stay short

might be too tall in some places for some women (and professions) and is prone to lankiness, you're only 2 inches below the average NBA height. 6'3 is in the perfect sweet spot between normal tall and very tall. You get the benefits of both "still capable of blending with the crowd" tall and giant-tier tall.
No? 6'4 Isn't too tall or lanky, it's literally perfect

No just telling other short people that if your 14+ and still short either your a late bloomer or your gonna forever stay short
Not really helpful to them at all, and not fully accurate either.

No? 6'4 Isn't too tall or lanky, it's literally perfect
Well, for me it's gotta go to 6'2, great for aesthetic body without being a lanklet framecell.

• +1
if i could choose a height i would go with 6 2 or 6 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Well, for me it's gotta go to 6'2, great for aesthetic body without being a lanklet framecell.
This 6'4 skinny guy who's 14 tried to tell me his physique was better than me MY FUCKING FRAME IS MIKE TYSON LILE

Objectively speaking, like biologically, athletically etc. it is, hence most models, athletes and James Bond actors having it, but we have to take into account insane modern dating standards. A 6'5 guy is noticeably taller than you at that height, 6'3 is a good compromise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
No offence dude, but saying your frame is like Mike Tyson isn't really accurate.

I'm sorry brah.
my frame is basically big arms nice chest powerful forearms my frame is better than his basically

Thank u

You honestly think 6'1 is a good height? it's too common.
You mean its claim is too common. It's 25th percentile height in even the tallest country in the world. But yeah it's not as ideal as 6'3.

• +1
Objectively speaking, like biologically, athletically etc. it is, hence most models and James Bond actors having it, but we have to take into account insane modern dating standards. A 6'5 guy is noticeably taller than you, 6'3 is a good compromise.
Ok, but a 6'2 nigga shouldn't have any problems with heightpill.
6'3 is also great, assuming you have a decent frame.

6 foot 5 is ideal, I was predicted to grow this tall but im 6 foot 2 now and dont even think im reaching 6 foot 3 tbh

You mean its claim is too common. It's 25th percentile height in even the tallest country in the world. But yeah it's not as ideal as 6'3.
I'm 6'1, It's not a good height.

Based on the European male average it's in the 14th percentile so we'll have to agree to disagree, but at least you can easily fraud the beginning of the ideal height range (6'2-6'2.5).

• JFL
Based on the European male average it's in the 14th percentile so we'll have to agree to disagree, but at least you can easily fraud the beginning of the ideal height range (6'2-6'2.5).
Maybe

It's probably because I don't dwarf majority of people around my height, usually 5'10+

I was mogging my entire middle school at 6'0 when I was like 14. My parents gave me HGH injections early. I grew a inch after only tho, got stretch marks on my spine from that growth spurt.

Why? You want to pursue a career in the NBA?
some people want to be ridiculous ass heights like 6'4 and being a regular guy is stupid as fuck

some people want to be ridiculous ass heights like 6'4 and being a regular guy is stupid as fuck
I find it weird that on a forum that speaks so much about the importance of appealing to the female gaze and how stuff like excessive muscle, overly brutish face etc. are only for the male gaze, that logic dies when it comes to height. There are 0 SMV benefits to being above 6'4, it's only about impressing men at that point. But I wouldn't call 6'4 ridiculous, it's the tallest reasonable height imo.