Brutal Life on Non-NTs trying to escape their fate

FUE Mogger

FUE Mogger

Silver
Rotting on Offtopic a friday night while mtn,5 foot 7 Jestermaxxers bring home club foids just because of Low inhib. I have WITNESSED THIS

Brutal... But It shouldnt be. This is Supposed to be MOTIVATION for your Looksmaxxing. because BP is TRUTH. ImprOOOOVE Boyo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yyy, Shahnameh, Alt Number 3 and 12 others
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: yyy, Mkhzee and Kaari
bumB

• +1
Reactions: yyy, Mkhzee and Kaari
Rotting on Offtopic a friday night while mtn,5 foot 7 Jestermaxxers bring home club foids just because of Low inhib. I have WITNESSED THIS

Brutal... But It shouldnt be. This is Supposed to be MOTIVATION for your Looksmaxxing. because BP is TRUTH. ImprOOOOVE Boyo
Let me decay in my room and thoughts

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, FacialStructure404, Kaari and 1 other person
low effort thread tbh
just wanna reach 500 post:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari

i rot on here to cope but every cope has an end especially now clav is back

i wasnt feeling suicidal for a good bit as im trying not to rope but this has made me snap i cant lie

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and FUE Mogger
i rot on here to cope but every cope has an end especially now clav is back

i wasnt feeling suicidal for a good bit as im trying not to rope but this has made me snap i cant lie
You got motivated right?:dafuckfeels:
Dont rope bhai

• +1
You got motivated right?:dafuckfeels:
Dont rope bhai
im making a conscious effort to not kms after a bunch of failed attempts

getting freed was good until now tho as i need to hide again, roping is my only escape now

• So Sad
im making a conscious effort to not kms after a bunch of failed attempts

getting freed was good until now tho as i need to hide again, roping is my only escape now
Fuarkk your a good guy. dont know what your dealing with tbh
, hope whatever your dealing with gets better. PM me maybe i can help

• Love it
Fuarkk your a good guy. dont know what your dealing with tbh
, hope whatever your dealing with gets better. PM me maybe i can help
oh yeah don’t worry I’m fine

tldr back childhood plus bad brainchem is my issue

• +1
oh yeah don’t worry I’m fine

tldr back childhood plus bad brainchem is my issue
Not looks? Age?
This thread is life fuel tbh for the brainchem part

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Kaari
Not looks? Age?
This thread is life fuel tbh for the brainchem part
foids consistently rated me chadlite irl

got a couple of foids to orbit me but as soon as they caught me off guard and I wasn’t masking they didn’t associate with me then on

brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Sprinkles and FUE Mogger

got a couple of foids to orbit me but as soon as they caught me off guard and I wasn’t masking they didn’t associate with me then on

brutal
Wdym by that?

• +1

brutal
these days I’m scared talking to anyone irl and I’m now a hermit

just a complete recluse

no friends

nothing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Whatever, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Wdym by that?
masking is a technique done by Autismos like me to hide their autism and seem normal

It requires a lot of energy and I burnt out all my reserves

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Sprinkles and FUE Mogger

just a complete recluse

no friends

nothing
PM rating?
. i fear ending up in such a brutal situation, i was heading in that direction but luckily had 2 close friends, went on a NT binge summer with 2 close friends and now i will be coping with Looksmaxxing upcoming months :lul: PM Nigger i could help maybe

• +1
PM rating?
. i fear ending up in such a brutal situation, i was heading in that direction but luckily had 2 close friends, went on a NT binge summer with 2 close friends and now i will be coping with Looksmaxxing upcoming months :lul: PM Nigger i could help maybe
i can pm you my eye area, teehee

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Having friend really important,

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Kaari

brutal

U give them the ick

• JFL

just a complete recluse

no friends

nothing

U just like me fr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah and Kaari
Another day of rotting while a grey makes another gay repetitive shit thread thinking he sounds cool.

• +1
Another day of rotting while a grey makes another gay repetitive shit thread thinking he sounds cool.
2019cel thinking hes cool for rotting here for 5 years:lul::lul:

Keep feeling superior tho

• +1
2019cel thinking hes cool for rotting here for 5 years:lul::lul:

Keep feeling superior tho
Muuh rotting for five years yet I’m more successful than u. Don’t get ahead of urself u troon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Kaari and Klasik616
Muuh rotting for five years yet I’m more successful than u. Don’t get ahead of urself u troon.
You dont know me faggot, also Jfl at Competing with a random internet guy
Your most likely old asf + KYS

• +1
@6ft4 why WTF react? Brootal agepill or what

• +1
Non NT MTN = subhuman SMV

• +1
Reactions: watah, FUE Mogger and Kaari
You dont know me faggot, also Jfl at Competing with a random internet guy
Your most likely old asf + KYS
It’s obvious that ur a subhuman ape with negative iq considering ur overused repetitive replies and ur use of emojis to appear nt when it only makes u sound like an autistic hindu. Its turbo over for negative iqcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Kaari
It’s obvious that ur a subhuman ape with negative iq considering ur overused repetitive replies and ur use of emojis to appear nt when it only makes u sound like an autistic hindu. Its turbo over for negative iqcels
Keep Barking for me and jestermaxx for this forum, thats all your Good For. Your a Decaying subhuman Bitter Oldfag hyperanalazing me sperging under my thread that reminded you your time is over:lul: AgePill must have taken its toll on you.

KYS NOW. Retarded Faggot. End it. Your SUBHUMAN bloodline ends with you

Last edited:
  • JFL
Keep Barking for me and jestermaxx for this forum, thats all your Good For. Your a Decaying subhuman Bitter Oldfag hyperanalazing me sperging under my thread that reminded you your time is over:lul: AgePill must have taken its toll on you.

KYS NOW. Retarded Faggot. End it. Your SUBHUMAN bloodline ends with you
I didn’t know that 19 is old u must be 13 year old streetshitter and learn what jestermaxxing means because u are the one who’s doing it. Keep spamming emojis it only makes u look more cringe and embarrassing than u already are.

• JFL

Yup I’m supposedly a high HTN on here, 6’5 basically maxed out SMV in general yet I’m still sat here on Friday night

• +1
You were one of the guys that made me start Fin while i was lurking. I know i might at some point move on to Dut
are you on Dut?
omfg this guy is calling me an oldcel meanwhile his hairline is receding
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I didn’t know that 19 is old u must be 13 year old streetshitter and learn what jestermaxxing means because u are the one who’s doing it. Keep spamming emojis it only makes u look more cringe and embarrassing than u already are.
Lmao You joined this Site at 14 years old. Tells me all i need to know about you Genetic deadend
Also your the one who got mad at me,how do you expect every new thread to be new info when you have been here for 5 years :lul:
Jfl at thinking your mature for not using Emojis. You have severe bullied abused dog INVISIBLE irl energy better off checking out.
Doing everyone a favor.

Ignored

Last edited:
Lmao You joined this Site at 14 years old. Tells me all i need to know about you Genetic deadend
Also your the one who got mad at me,how do you expect every new thread to be new info when you have been here for 5 years :lul:
Jfl at thinking your mature for not using Emojis. You have severe bullied abused dog INVISIBLE irl energy better off checking out.
Doing everyone a favor.

Ignored
What’s the point of ignoring when ur unignoring everytime? If everything uve written is true that means Ur 19 as u said and u were here since .com that means u joined at 12 and ur hairline started receding at 16 jfll and despite all of that bro is calling me a genetic deadend. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I legit dont see this

But what I do see is 5'7 MTN go to the club already with women, then they leave with those same women.

It's over if you're not bringing the women to the club in 2024

• +1
I legit dont see this

But what I do see is 5'7 MTN go to the club already with women, then they leave with those same women.

It's over if you're not bringing the women to the club in 2024
I suppose UK is hard mode then

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Try being married while still being young and high-T. I couldn’t have a mogger weekend even if I wanted to.

Its not fair

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back