[BRUTAL] mother confesses she made her son incel by letting him take accutane

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken

she let him take it at age 14 and he hasn’t grown a single inch ever since. Fucking banderas at this poison. I myself took it at 16 years and 7 months (as you know) and haven’t grown a single cm:rage::rage:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, jefferson, Arvenas and 5 others
You obviously wrote that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson, Effortless, CopeIsReal and 20 others
You obviously wrote that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
@Yahyeet u must have wrote tbjs bro hhahahaha

Look at this cancerous blackpilled comment, women can never hold themselves accountable

“I'm at the point where I feel like he's correct but I keep denying it for his own sake but that just causes him to get angrier.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 616, Dogs and 1 other person
If that's true which i really doubt then shit she fucked him up lol

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
SO I took accutane and my brother didnt and he grew 2.5 inches taller than me

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
If that's true which i really doubt then shit she fucked him up lol
i highly doubt it caused him to stop growing completely, it could have stunted him though; the truth is no one knows

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@Yahyeet

Look at this cancerous blackpilled comment, women can never hold themselves accountable

“I'm at the point where I feel like he's correct but I keep denying it for his own sake but that just causes him to get angrier.”
Basically women's nature always virtue signalling trying to escape responsibilities and consequences of their actions

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and turkproducer
Brutal. Were you early pubert and he late? how was his environment and yours?

• +1
Basically women's nature always virtue signalling trying to escape responsibilities and consequences of their actions
Yeah i’ve never seen a woman say sorry and mean it lmfao

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2581, Dogs and 1 other person
“My mother who is a fucking doc btw (what a sick joke) also let me take accutane when I was 16 years and 7 months old. I also never grew taller afterwards. Fuck western medicine.”

I wonder who this is @Yahyeet 😁😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
I would have preferred to not read this, it's so sad

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, BigBiceps and turkproducer
Brutal. Were you early pubert and he late? how was his environment and yours?
Similar environment, sports active, did a lot of the same stuff ate same food

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and turkproducer
this makes think how my stressful childhood, weed, high Bf stunted me

The Most Based User

• JFL
Shit i am happy i didn't take accutane when i was a teen had a very fucked up acne and i was a late bloomer (hit puberty at 16) if i took it i'd be stuck at 5'10

Similar environment, sports active, did a lot of the same stuff ate same food
it could truly just be genetics, you’ll never know, @BigBiceps grew like 4 inches taller than his athletes brothers, there plenty of arguments for and against environmental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBiceps and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
this makes think how my stressful childhood, weed, high Bf stunted me
It wouldn't stunt you if not at all but accutane affects the growth plates so it really can stunt you

• Woah
it could truly just be genetics, you’ll never know, @BigBiceps grew like 4 inches taller than his athletes brothers, there plenty of arguments for and against environmental
Yeah who knows, I can also grow full coverage of facial hair and he cant at all, I have no body hair and he has chest hair

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
pretty sure i starved in early years and still grew 6'2'' and 19.5 inch bideltoid

• +1
pretty sure i starved in early years and still grew 6'2'' and 19.5 inch bideltoid
I starved too lol was 135 lbs when i was a teen

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
19.5 is narrow no? Also, we can never say for sure if something influence growth

19.5 is narrow no? Also, we can never say for sure if something influence growth
probably about average for my height. That's basically at borderline underweight tho.

• +1
She’s just blaming her garbage genes on accutane jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
She’s just blaming her garbage genes on accutane jfl
She’s 5’8 and the father isn’t that short either. Sons always outgrow their mothers. He should be atleast 5’10

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2095

I didn’t write the thread, but the comment

at what age did you take it? What dose? When did your brother stop growing?)?)?

Luck for height is useless

My friend took accutane and he still grew stop coping

didnt read but brutal anyway

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 2095
That moment when you didnt grow from 13-16 but then grow .5 inch after you take 7 months accutane.Jfl at stunted growth from accutane.

Accutane has some rough side effects, but I experienced no permanent ones thankfully. Took a 6 month course of it when I was 20 or so years old.

Shit i am happy i didn't take accutane when i was a teen had a very fucked up acne and i was a late bloomer (hit puberty at 16) if i took it i'd be stuck at 5'10
I find it so weird how people's...needs/wants/ideals?? vary.
waking up at 5'10 would be life-changing lifefuel for me

• JFL
yep, my same age friend who was 5'10 when i was 5'2 took accutane, he is still 5'10 and i am now 6'3. brutal pill, he calls it the death pill. at least he has good face tho

yep, my same age friend who was 5'10 when i was 5'2 took accutane, he is still 5'10 and i am now 6'3. brutal pill, he calls it the death pill. at least he has good face tho
At what age did he take it?

I got used to 6'4 can't imagine being 5'10 tbh
I find it so weird how people's...needs/wants/ideals?? vary.
waking up at 5'10 would be life-changing lifefuel for me

How tall are your parents? How do you enter puberty at 16 lol I was so advanced in puberty at that age
Lol there are late bloomers bro father 5'10 mother 5'4

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
What age? What dose? Fuck this lifee

onyxelf8

2 points·1 month ago

I’m 5’3” and I lead a perfectly normal life. Sometimes I have to climb on the counter at home to get the stuff out of the top of the cupboard. That’s about as rough as it gets for me though, height-wise. Sounds like he’s upset about something else, and he’s projecting. Therapy will draw it out of him. Good luck to you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100