BRUTAL PHENO PILL. ( DARKSKIN NIGGAS DON'T ENTER)

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Girl are only lusting over the two mulatto but shitting on the darkskin one

It also show that having negroid features is a death sentence only euroncentric new world black darskin slay

@Ozell Israelite @Blackgymmax @Manu le coq @VenatorLuparius @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, angelo, subhuman incel and 11 others
Yup over for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2816 and 10 others
@looksmaxxer234 obed or musaka needs to rep darkskins on this show tbh

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 obed or musaka needs to rep darkskins on this show tbh
They can because they dont have negroid features, with lightskin they would look like similar to these lightskin guys

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
It also show that having negroid features is a death sentence only euroncentric new world black darskin slay
>eurocentric features

IMG 5397

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, subhuman incel, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
The darkskin is ugly so no surprise there. Just look at how girls recated when Ovie was on the show and he's darkskin

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, aesthetic beauty, AscendingHero and 1 other person
The darkskin is ugly so no surprise there. Just look at how girls recated when Ovie was on the show and he's darkskin
He is not ugly, he is ugly because of his pure negroid features

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2816 and enchanted_elixir
Pheno doesn’t matter for black guys. Other races of girls can’t tell the difference unless you’re mullato.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and VenatorLuparius
Pheno doesn’t matter for black guys. Other races of girls can’t tell the difference unless you’re mullato.
It matters for black women

They prefer lightskin or mixed looking black men over pure black men unless tall athletic body with htn to top tier face lol

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and VenatorLuparius

@TheTakeoverHasBegun

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, aesthetic beauty and Bushman
@Blackgymmax i have to say it but i really do think that south asian men are better looking than black men

IMG 6616

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and aesthetic beauty
It matters for black women

They prefer lightskin or mixed looking black men over pure black men unless tall athletic body with htn to top tier face lol
Lol black girls want 6’5 thugmaxxed darkskins. Who cares what black women want tho.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5467
Lol black girls want 6’5 thugmaxxed darkskins. Who cares what black women want tho.
Black men who love black women like the darkskin guy in the Op

Also do you think that most black women who say they hate lightskin niggas are capping ?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Eye area pill as well

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 8365
They can because they dont have negroid features, with lightskin they would look like similar to these lightskin guys
They have negro features dumb ass. They both look like some shit from nigeria

• +1
the black one just have a less harmonious face, and is just uglier
this one black guy on "too hot to handle" was litterally snatching all the girls away, they were all on him white and asians. and he is fully black nigerian

It's more about the ltn face and fat nose which failo him

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, subhuman incel, Deleted member 24293 and 1 other person
Yes black girls are jealous of lightskins
I feel like theyre resentful cuz blackcchicks can't run to high smv darkskins. Lookijg at obeds chadfishes theres LITERALLY NO WAY ANY BLACK CHICK SUB 6PSL can break through the barrier of attractive white girls

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Looks234
Ape nose, lip width and lack of hair (and his hair texture) is brutal af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, subhuman incel and bug_eye_blackcel
I feel like theyre resentful cuz blackcchicks can't run to high smv darkskins. Lookijg at obeds chadfishes theres LITERALLY NO WAY ANY BLACK CHICK SUB 6PSL can break through the barrier of attractive white girls
Yup black guys mog black girls. Black girls get more likes (cus female) but can never get Tyrones quality.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 8365 and Blackgymmax
this one black guy on "too hot to handle" was litterally snatching all the girls away, they were all on him white and asians. and he is fully black nigerian
View attachment 2305204
Featurism pill

View attachment 2305204
But we need to admit that black women are hypocrites right ? @Manu le coq

View attachment 2305204
Even this black guy would be invisible to them next to the mulatto

• +1
Black with euro features, is the only dark skin they accept

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 8365
Black with euro features, is the only dark skin they accept
Obviously lol, by euro features we mean thinner nose and features lol

À textbook negroid is seen as ugly lol

Even this black guy would be invisible to them next to the mulatto
who cares what black women think? no one want them especially dark skins with wigs
Consistently on the show they get rejected and end up alone, because no one want to date them, it litterally made twitter sheboons seethe and have mental breakdown due to the black women gettting rejected by everyone. a lot stoped watching the show because it has been the same for the last 15 season and consistent in each country.
On the otherside black men regardless of skintone do good on the show.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 8365
who cares what black women think? no one want them especially dark skins with wigs
Consistently on the show they get rejected and end up alone, because no one want to date them, it litterally made twitter sheboons seethe and have mental breakdown due to the black women gettting rejected by everyone. a lot stoped watching the show because it has been the same for the last 15 season and consistent in each country.
But why they act like black men are colorist to them but here they shit on this black guy ???? Isn't it colorism even if the guy isnt that gl ?

Bcs if the rôle were reverséd they would cry à lot

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Manu le coq
But why they act like black men are colorist to them but here they shit on this black guy ???? Isn't it colorism even if the guy isnt that gl ?

Bcs if the rôle were reverséd they would cry à lot
ye bunch of hypocrites, THEY will find any reason to hate on a black man with a ww, but will prease a bw who do the same. I used to like black women, but i left the forum and I learned a lot of BRUTAl and depressing blackpill against them in the meantime i wasn't aware of, Now I can't see them as romantic partern. Even just for sex.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 25913 and Blackgymmax
@Manchild lmfao bro why did you message me on your REAL fb acc jfl. I wont dox you but please dont do shit that dumb again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Manu le coq, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
This guy is a ltn normie though. He’s on same looks level as me + u seen my face
I dont remember your face tbh. Your must be normie for me to forget

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, subhuman incel and Deleted member 29581
Yea idc about this shit. I can confidently say black men > black women with evidence

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 8365
@Manchild lmfao bro why did you message me on your REAL fb acc jfl. I wont dox you but please dont do shit that dumb again
Nigga I don’t have Facebook

ye bunch of hypocrites, THEY will find any reason to hate on a black man with a ww, but will prease a bw who do the same. I used to like black women, but i left the forum and I learned a lot of BRUTAl and depressing blackpill against them in the meantime i wasn't aware of, Now I can't see them as romantic partern. Even just for sex.
On Twitter ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
List the blackpill you saw about them ?

View attachment 2305204
this dude is not nigerian

the darkskin is just generic ugly tho
if he looked like Obed he'd have more appeal than the guys he's with

the darkskin is just generic ugly tho
if he looked like Obed he'd have more appeal than the guys he's with
The thing is that a mullato or lighter skin black has a lowered facial attractiveness requirement then a dark skin due to having lighter skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Obito
The thing is that a mullato or lighter skin black has a lowered facial attractiveness requirement then a dark skin due to having lighter skin
yes of course I know this
I'm a lighter skinned nigga myself