Brutal race pill for chick on F&F. 'Girl in the middle looks like she came straight outta India you cannot demand a masters degree maam'

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
She's decent looking as well with Iranian / Latino pheno LMAO.

Live on F&F just now LMAO and she has a normal American accent. Just look at her face reading that. Lol, this anti-Indian stuff is going mainstream now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Deleted member 21661
Imagine going on a podcast like this and that ugly son of a bitch Fresh says; 'come again' in a bud bud accent to jump on the racism of a superchat from a superincel LMAO. Yoooooo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, KLESUM and Gmogger
She's decent looking as well with Iranian / Latino pheno LMAO.

Live on F&F just now LMAO and she has a normal American accent. Just look at her face reading that. Lol, this anti-Indian stuff is going mainstream now.

View attachment 2550657
she's facially the best looking out of 3 there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, tyroneorkms and MakinItHappen
Meanwhile, she ain't Indian and a legit 3 and not getting any heat lol

Society is conditioned bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and 5.5psl
she's facially the best looking out of 3 there

I know? It's mind boggling. This is what being a consumer of too much social media can do to a nigga though.

Rewind it to minute 59 if you wanna see it @Gmogger

It's presently Live.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gmogger
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

She just dissed Indian guys saying; 'anything but them, fuck, that's disgusting' LMAO 'I haven't even ate and I am throwing up'

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, distance decay and Gmogger
So she got attacked personally for looking mildly Indian and instead of attacking the caller, she attacks Indian men LMAO

Joe biden head shake 2

@andy9432

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, niqfan625 and andy9432
So she got attacked personally for looking mildly Indian and instead of attacking the caller, she attacks Indian men LMAO

View attachment 2550663

@andy9432
same with asians man, we have it rough, its the orbitals, buggy and protruded with a negative orbital vector to top with off

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
same with asians man, we have it rough, its the orbitals, buggy and protruded with a negative orbital vector to top with off

Crazy. Why don't you even look too East Asian in your pic though?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
this anti-Indian stuff is going mainstream now.
Oh definitely, Just like the chinese and asians about 10 years ago. Its gonna be absolutely brutal for short dradvians in the upcoming years

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
the 3 of them look like.the kind of hoes you.would see.hoeing in gta san andreas,

I'm glad that I don't see hoes like this on a daily basis otherwise I might as well start calling myself Carl Johnson and get a fat nigger to do drug deals with me (in roblox)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and MakinItHappen