BRUTAL RACEMIXING MOG

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
Lol at the faggots who think their child is gonna turn out like Jeremy Meeks, when even the average pure-blooded white appeal mogs him back to O-block

That's what Deniro's black-loving ass gets for fucking with the moolyans

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Lokki, grief and 11 others
Cry. My avi exists and prove cosmic moggers are real

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, mayo mogger, Melly and 1 other person
Deniro isn’t much of a looker himself but jfl at using a candid picture of a 9 year old vs a professional picture of a 30 year old

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, klip11, grief and 5 others
would a slavic man like me breeding with a germanic girl be race mixing, what even does race mixing mean at this point.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Roquefort and murdah
IMG 7573 The average white looks like this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, mayo mogger and mogstars
would a slavic man like me breeding with a germanic girl be race mixing, what even does race mixing mean at this point.

Deniro's wife who divorced him:

R1a and R1b are closer genetically so the child will suffer a bit but you can still compensate it if you're particularly good-looking and high-IQ.

Deathniks? Out of the question

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and mayo mogger
No wonder you made that thread on anglosaxons

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
No wonder you made that thread on anglosaxons
anglos not anglosaxons, also that doesnt make sense I was hating on them and now i was asking what if i bred with them

• So Sad
Deniro's wife who divorced him:

View attachment 2889355

R1a and R1b are closer genetically so the child will suffer a bit but you can still compensate it if you're particularly good-looking and high-IQ.

Deathniks? Out of the question
my friend, ethnic mixing can sometimes be beneficiary healthwise, where did you get "oh the mom is r1b but dad is r1a so thats kinda tough" retard what I mean is:

1. Hybrid Vigor: The phenomenon known as hybrid vigor, or heterosis, refers to the increased vigor or robustness observed in offspring resulting from the mating of genetically diverse parents. Children of mixed ethnic backgrounds may exhibit traits associated with hybrid vigor, such as enhanced physical and cognitive abilities, improved fertility, and greater resistance to diseases.
    • Reduced Risk of Recessive Genetic Disorders: Intermixing between different ethnic groups can decrease the likelihood of inheriting rare recessive genetic disorders that are more prevalent within specific populations. This is because the likelihood of both parents carrying the same recessive gene for a disorder decreases when they come from genetically diverse backgrounds.

2) is more common amongst jews because they didnt mix with europeans as much as actual europeans did with themselves

• So Sad
30 year old vs pre puberty boy who wins! BRUTAL!

• So Sad
my friend, ethnic mixing can sometimes be beneficiary healthwise, where did you get "oh the mom is r1b but dad is r1a so thats kinda tough" retard what I mean is:

1. Hybrid Vigor: The phenomenon known as hybrid vigor, or heterosis, refers to the increased vigor or robustness observed in offspring resulting from the mating of genetically diverse parents. Children of mixed ethnic backgrounds may exhibit traits associated with hybrid vigor, such as enhanced physical and cognitive abilities, improved fertility, and greater resistance to diseases.
    • Reduced Risk of Recessive Genetic Disorders: Intermixing between different ethnic groups can decrease the likelihood of inheriting rare recessive genetic disorders that are more prevalent within specific populations. This is because the likelihood of both parents carrying the same recessive gene for a disorder decreases when they come from genetically diverse backgrounds.

2) is more common amongst jews because they didnt mix with europeans as much as actual europeans did with themselves
Dude if you are acutally white, stop posting jew cuck propoganda. This is not HYBRID VIGOR. This is made up jewish racemixing definition.

Google the acutal scientfic definition of hybrid vigor... IT ONLY APPLIES TO INBRED ISOLATED POPULATIONS
Mixed kids have far more health problems as well and are also uglier 99% of the time. Everything else is complete cope lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and BrahminBoss
Dude if you are acutally white, stop posting jew cuck propoganda. This is not HYBRID VIGOR. This is made up jewish racemixing definition.

Google the acutal scientfic definition of hybrid vigor... IT ONLY APPLIES TO INBRED ISOLATED POPULATIONS
Mixed kids have far more health problems as well and are also uglier 99% of the time. Everything else is complete cope lol
"inbred isolated populations" that's right and slavs mixing with germanics is exactly that, slavs are inbred germanics aren't, got it? do you want me to send you a map?

• So Sad
"inbred isolated populations" that's right and slavs mixing with germanics is exactly that, slavs are inbred germanics aren't, got it? do you want me to send you a map?
dude if you think entire ethnic groups are inbred becuase they are the same ethncity you are a jew cuck and need to wake the fuck up

INBRED ISOLATED means like fuckers legit on an island and in a small amount
It also takes a long ass time for inbreeding to even show up in groups to where hybrid vigor would exist LOL
You clowns think a brother and sister kid just comes out retarded automatically when it takes multiple generations of that to get that effect. Take a look at cousin marriges in muslims and notice how with even 40-70% inbreeding they dont come out retarded like your jew propoganda shows. Hydrid vigor cuck fuck outta here. Next thing you will say is mixed people are more beautiful

• So Sad
dude if you think entire ethnic groups are inbred becuase they are the same ethncity you are a jew cuck and need to wake the fuck up

INBRED ISOLATED means like fuckers legit on an island and in a small amount
It also takes a long ass time for inbreeding to even show up in groups to where hybrid vigor would exist LOL
You clowns think a brother and sister kid just comes out retarded automatically when it takes multiple generations of that to get that effect. Take a look at cousin marriges in muslims and notice how with even 40-70% inbreeding they dont come out retarded like your jew propoganda shows. Hydrid vigor cuck fuck outta here. Next thing you will say is mixed people are more beautiful
It doesn't "have to be to that point" simply the fact that slavs are more inbred it would even out that european intermixing would be beneficial, additionally if you think we are inherently low iq which isn't true but that's up to you. We all are gonna fuck each other anyway who cares stfu

• So Sad
It doesn't "have to be to that point" simply the fact that slavs are more inbred it would even out that european intermixing would be beneficial, additionally if you think we are inherently low iq which isn't true but that's up to you. We all are gonna fuck each other anyway who cares stfu
Why are you self hating and calling slavs inbred lol? How jewed are you? Slavs are white, you arent some separate race you buffoon.
"We all are gonna fuck each other anyway who cares stfu" no most people actually arent mentally ill race mixers lil bro and prefer their own.

• So Sad
Why are you self hating and calling slavs inbred lol? How jewed are you? Slavs are white, you arent some separate race you buffoon.
man thanks, it was painful to hear deathnics here call us slavs mongoloid :feelswhy:

• So Sad
"We all are gonna fuck each other anyway who cares stfu" no most people actually arent mentally ill race mixers lil bro and prefer their own.
maybe that is why i asked at the start here of what race mixing is, it can go all the way from fucking non human things, to whites fucking blacks, italians fucking swedes, and then it can go to regional level.

• So Sad
Deniro is a normal looking guy and Clint is a 6’4 Chad.

Not a good example bro

• So Sad
maybe that is why i asked at the start here of what race mixing is, it can go all the way from fucking non human things, to whites fucking blacks, italians fucking swedes, and then it can go to regional level.
Its obvious that race mixing implies actual big difference groups like white black asian indian etc.

• So Sad
Its obvious that race mixing implies actual big difference groups like white black asian indian etc.
why is white black big, and slav med or slav germanic small, arbitrary and no one agrees over

• So Sad
why is white black big, and slav med or slav germanic small, arbitrary and no one agrees over
Are you being serious? There is definitely a much larger difference just off location alone.
Whites also arent being replaced by some other white nation in their coruntries. You should focus on actually keeping your nations demogrphics white and worry about the different whtie ethnicites afterwards

• So Sad
Are you being serious? There is definitely a much larger difference just off location alone.
Whites also arent being replaced by some other white nation in their coruntries. You should focus on actually keeping your nations demogrphics white and worry about the different whtie ethnicites afterwards
they are being replaced look at all us slavs destroying shit in your western nations, based slavs fuck anglos

• So Sad
it's not his race that's the issue

he is just super ugly, obviously

• So Sad
they are being replaced look at all us slavs destroying shit in your western nations, based slavs fuck anglos
I dont see that happenin at all and I actually see super hot slav women coming over and rasing white brithrates. How fucking jewed are you to say this shit. Literal jewish rat type shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and mogstars
I dont see that happenin at all and I actually see super hot slav women coming over and rasing white brithrates. How fucking jewed are you to say this shit. Literal jewish rat type shit.
you can have those slav-inbred women you low standard retard im settling for a nonslav. Either way slavs that move to the west are subhuman they are pedophiles molesting children, get on welfare and tyskie beer bottles everywhere near a stadium they are just like niggers.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and mogstars
you can have those slav-inbred women you low standard retard im settling for a nonslav. Either way slavs that move to the west are subhuman they are pedophiles molesting children, get on welfare and tyskie beer bottles everywhere near a stadium they are just like niggers.
This self hate is crazy

• So Sad
  • So Sad
how is it self hate if you say nords, slavs, celts and meds are all the same? retard.
we pretty much are the same, were all whites man

are different tribes in Africa not all united under one race, black?

• So Sad
are different tribes in Africa not all united under one race, black?
no that's an american view, you've never been to africa moron

• So Sad
how is it self hate if you say nords, slavs, celts and meds are all the same? retard.
I didnt say they are all the same, I said they are all white. Have some fucking unity with other whites instead of being a clown
no that's an american view, you've never been to africa moron
a Nigerian would still have more affintiy with a ehtiopian than with a slav so your thing is a cope

• So Sad
so you wouldnt consider africans as one race?
it is a categorization, just like there is for for instance north western swedes

• So Sad
Lol at the faggots who think their child is gonna turn out like Jeremy Meeks, when even the average pure-blooded white appeal mogs him back to O-block

View attachment 2889353

Idk man i look pretty disgusting and I get play

Deniro is a normal looking guy and Clint is a 6’4 Chad.

Not a good example bro

True but if he fucked some hot white broad his son would've turned fucking 1000x better than that let's be honest

• So Sad
You have 22k posts in this forum

Enough said
why are you pointing at posts when youre here either way, get the fuck out of here and go make some money you pathetic loser

• So Sad
why are you pointing at posts when youre here either way, get the fuck out of here and go make some money you pathetic loser

Cause I'm not the one claiming to slay

I'm already rich, stop projecting. The difference of our net-worth is like the difference in our post-to-rep ratios.

• So Sad
Cause I'm not the one claiming to slay

I'm already rich, stop projecting. The difference of our net-worth is like the difference in our post-to-rep ratios.
youre rich? BAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IN RUPEES MAYBE YOU SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN

CANT SLAY AT RICH LOL YOU HAVE TO BE GENETICALLY DEFORMED

• JFL
  • So Sad
youre rich? BAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IN RUPEES MAYBE YOU SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN

CANT SLAY AT RICH LOL YOU HAVE TO BE GENETICALLY DEFORMED

Yeah, I'm married to a virgin 15 yo and I'm 20 (age of consent in Italy is 14)

1 month join date and 3500 posts, brutal. Who's alt are you?

• JFL
  • So Sad

View attachment 2889353

seethe cumskin imwf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and zyzzbrah1234
Yeah, I'm married to a virgin 15 yo and I'm 20 (age of consent in Italy is 14)

1 month join date and 3500 posts, brutal. Who's alt are you?
6 figures isn't rich by the way it's not even enough to buy your own house

• So Sad
6 figures isn't rich by the way it's not even enough to buy your own house

Who said 6 figures? I have 8-figure net worth but it's mostly inherited, though I have way less cash than assets

• So Sad
Who said 6 figures? I have 8-figure net worth but it's mostly inherited, though I have way less cash than assets
So you inherited it from parents that are rich?

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Still looks like shit compared to a white chad of the same level, no offense. Also looks mestizo mexican
muhhh looks like shit brahhh
prime gandy in shambles

race mixxing is good if done with similar skull types

• So Sad