Brutal rave story [Longish]

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Because I know there's no way a girl will ever fall in love with me unless I fix my looks, I don't even try. This possibly eliminates a few girl "friends" but certainly no girlfriends.

Due to this I started believing I am desensitized, that feeling pain from falling in love can't happen because I will avoid it before it happens in the first place.

Well I was wrong.

A few friends of mine invited me to a rave. This generally isn't my type of music but I went either way.

Every time we go the group is slightly different, this time there were 6 of us. One of them was a guy with his girlfriend, both of whom I met that night.

So to sum the girl up quickly, she is quite cute. She has wide cheekbones and good jaw, though under the rave lighting I firstly thought she had a short face syndrome, but she doesn't.

Either way, both of them are very cool, and it was all going nice on the party itself. I noticed that she was staring at me from the side but I would avoid eye contact with her because it was too awkward and I didn't know why she looked at me in the first place.

Either way, later down the line, one guy who was on meth decided to pinch my nipple out of nowhere. I pushed him away and he told me " You should dance harder bro" and smiled.:feelswhy:

She saw it too. I was extremely mad but thanks god she saw how I pushed his hand away, so I assume I didn't get cucked.

This was also the first real eye-contact we made, we were laughing about the guy.

Then, at around 4:30 am we got bored and went in the car, while 2 other dudes wanted to stay until 6 so we had to wait for them.

Either way, in the car, her boyfriend and this other dude fell asleep, so only her and I were left awake. She asked me what hs I went to and then started asking me if I knew 2 people she knew from the school.

I later saw that the only 2 ppl that follow her that are common for us are those she mentioned, so she probably looked me up first.

Lastly, she said "Were you on the birthday party of the *second common person* last year in march? I knew you were familiar to me from somewhere"

I actually was there but don't remember her at all. It was 9 months ago.

So yeah, a TL;DR would be: I cracked a few good jokes, we talked a bit and I am obsessed with her, even though there's exactly -10% chance I will ever be with her.

This is what getting any sort of attention from women does to an attention deprived motherfucker

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and humanoidsub7
Yeah. Meeting women then realizing your face isn't a 10 enough to attract her...

To think others don't even rely on double thoughts, and don't over-analyze anything...

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Because I know there's no way a girl will ever fall in love with me unless I fix my looks, I don't even try. This possibly eliminates a few girl "friends" but certainly no girlfriends.

Due to this I started believing I am desensitized, that feeling pain from falling in love can't happen because I will avoid it before it happens in the first place.

Well I was wrong.

A few friends of mine invited me to a rave. This generally isn't my type of music but I went either way.

Every time we go the group is slightly different, this time there were 6 of us. One of them was a guy with his girlfriend, both of whom I met that night.

So to sum the girl up quickly, she is quite cute. She has wide cheekbones and good jaw, though under the rave lighting I firstly thought she had a short face syndrome, but she doesn't.

Either way, both of them are very cool, and it was all going nice on the party itself. I noticed that she was staring at me from the side but I would avoid eye contact with her because it was too awkward and I didn't know why she looked at me in the first place.

Either way, later down the line, one guy who was on meth decided to pinch my nipple out of nowhere. I pushed him away and he told me " You should dance harder bro" and smiled.:feelswhy:

She saw it too. I was extremely mad but thanks god she saw how I pushed his hand away, so I assume I didn't get cucked.

This was also the first real eye-contact we made, we were laughing about the guy.

Then, at around 4:30 am we got bored and went in the car, while 2 other dudes wanted to stay until 6 so we had to wait for them.

Either way, in the car, her boyfriend and this other dude fell asleep, so only her and I were left awake. She asked me what hs I went to and then started asking me if I knew 2 people she knew from the school.

I later saw that the only 2 ppl that follow her that are common for us are those she mentioned, so she probably looked me up first.

Lastly, she said "Were you on the birthday party of the *second common person* last year in march? I knew you were familiar to me from somewhere"

I actually was there but don't remember her at all. It was 9 months ago.

So yeah, a TL;DR would be: I cracked a few good jokes, we talked a bit and I am obsessed with her, even though there's exactly -10% chance I will ever be with her.

This is what getting any sort of attention from women does to an attention deprived motherfucker
Talking to women = fakecel