Ah
1738B065 8A45 487A A85A E7A8BFE9E6BD

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Blackout.xl, Over and 3 others
Indeed this made me suicide, but i am high t

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
gymcels on suicide watch. you can tell it was made by a gymcel too. only our kind truly know this pain

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Over, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
got first gf ask me to be her bf when I was 12, got dumped 3 days later cause I didnt know what to do while she was wearing red thongs and trying to appear sexy to me (jfl they start slutty so young)

when I was 16 a girl approached me and hugged me for 3 days non stop eventually made the first move and kissed me, I knew some steps about game and had to fake it, after 10 minutes of faking it I had to make excuses to not see her as I was getting mentally exhausted. this time I dumped her

jfl at living with autism, everyone has rules for navigating life yet I never know anything about them

fuck this world

:feelsrope:

everyone secretly thought I was a fag but no I like pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, middayshowers, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
it represents zyzz and his fanboys because they're all coping hard with gymceling to make up for not being a naturally swole chad in highschool who lifted stacey up and 69s her in midair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1464 and Petsmart
Wow that's cruel af

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3902

That chart is incredibly dumbed down and retarded most likely you will find love however their is always this key thats to assume your not an autist and has a decent life ahead of him.

Yes being attractive helps like a fuck ton but doesn't preclude 1 from relationships though things are getting harder

That chart is incredibly dumbed down and retarded most likely you will find love however their is always this key thats to assume your not an autist and has a decent life ahead of him.

Yes being attractive helps like a fuck ton but doesn't preclude 1 from relationships though things are getting harder
But the strangest thing is ...

got first gf ask me to be her bf when I was 12, got dumped 3 days later cause I didnt know what to do while she was wearing red thongs and trying to appear sexy to me (jfl they start slutty so young)

when I was 16 a girl approached me and hugged me for 3 days non stop eventually made the first move and kissed me, I knew some steps about game and had to fake it, after 10 minutes of faking it I had to make excuses to not see her as I was getting mentally exhausted. this time I dumped her

Assuming any of this is true (doubtful) you are a massive faggot and deserve to be incel.

Assuming any of this is true (doubtful) you are a massive faggot and deserve to be incel.
You are retarded, second girl was slutty and ONS material which I dont care about

Reading parts before 20 got me hurt a little in the heart because I realised my own situation once again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3902
I have already covered Brutal teenage lovepills.

Being a social outcast who is doomed to die alone sucks.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over, Blitz and Deleted member 3902
This is why @Short Ugly and Brown is correct and everyone shaming him are a bunch of phaggots who missed teen love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Anyone who denies this is coping.

However, It’s less about teenage love and more about learning how to talk to girls and gaining experience. If you were incel throughout your teens, you can’t suddenly start talking to girls like it’s nothing when you’re 20 and maintain a relationship. You’ll be too far behind in terms of development and experience.

It’s like taking a mathematics course at MIT when you couldn’t even get past math in high school

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Over, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
This is why @Short Ugly and Brown is correct and everyone shaming him are a bunch of phaggots who missed teen love
He did truly swallow the teenagelove pill and then tried to fix his situation. Very commendable now that I think about it. Thank you for this insight @Deliciadecu, very based

Fuck I should have taken that title more seriously

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3902
ngl suifuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Over
Super BASED post.
Teenage love is the best because it's when an innocent prime stacy wants you to take her virginity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Over
Fuck this thread man

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 3583