[Brutal] The truth about romans and greeks

Hydroweed

Hydroweed

Banned
I was thinking to myself, in what world is it possible that ancient romans and greeks could be such dominant high T warriors , when now when you look at an average white person this is what they look like

F9D70AFA F2FC 4BFD 970A 9E310E49C58A

This is the so called “white master race”? What a pitiful joke

So i discovered the truth and the truth is that ANCIENT GREEKS and ANCIENT ROMANS were not what today we call white, but in fact AFRICAN BLACKS who have been portrayed as white because of the limited amount of colors they could draw with back then.

Whitecels have literslly nothing to be proud of, average dick is 3 inch and doesn’t work, average height 5’7 probably and brutally mogged by bbc genetics for athleticism. Dont even get me started on how much more intelligent blacks as well every other race is than whites. Literally some of the most pitiful creatures ever created and they have the nerve to claim to be a “master race”

Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Shrek2OnDvD, Jagged0 and 4 others
Thanks for displaying your idiocy and cuckold tendencies whitoid , bumping my thread so more people can laugh at ur estrogenic race

• JFL
Reactions: 3rdworldcountry, Deleted member 16215, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and patrician
Whose alt r u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and WontStopNorwooding
FF09D2C2 7BB6 48AF B1FA 94B4A14C262A

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Racist, blocked

we've seen this thread a hundred times already
emoji #tired #sleep #sleepy #sleeping #zzz #zz #z, HD Png Download ,  Transparent Png Image - PNGitem

Meds used to look whiter than today.
ExBu48TXAAEmhQ1

Even ethnics were looking whiter

average dick is 3 inch
Meanwhile in reality
Bbclmao

Africa got historymogged by Europe hard.
Flag map of Colonial Africa 1913

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Elvisandreaa, delusionalretard and 3 others
I was thinking to myself, in what world is it possible that ancient romans and greeks could be such dominant high T warriors , when now when you look at an average white person this is what they look like

View attachment 1440859

So i discovered the truth and the truth is that ANCIENT GREEKS and ANCIENT ROMANS were not what today we call white, but in fact AFRICAN BLACKS who have been portrayed as white because of the limited amount of colors they could draw with back then.

Whitecels have literslly nothing to be proud of, average dick is 3 inch and doesn’t work, average height 5’7 probably and brutally mogged by bbc genetics for athleticism. Dont even get me started on how much more intelligent blacks as well every other race is than whites. Literally some of the most pitiful creatures ever created and they have the nerve to claim to be a “master race”

Lol
We get Hitler, Michael Jackson (hes one of us), and even Captain fuckin Crunch.

Fuck you

View attachment 1440859

Lol
To back this up. Greece and albania are haplogroup E same as Africa

Based thread OP

View attachment 1440859

Lol
Wtf is this retard cope :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: