Brutal thing i keep seeing in public transportation more and more

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
I recently noticed that whenever i am in bus i see drawn letters on its walls and chairs, on closer inspection i realize they are supposed to be Instagram profiles and they go like this @(FemaleNameAndSurname)(YearOfBirth) and usually the year of births are like 03,04,05,06, etc. Let that sink in a 14 year old girl has an army of beta orbiters and has more sexual contact in one day than some of people here in decades, they are so low inhib and have world by their youth and cunts that they will literally leave their Instagram profiles in public transportation and walls of buildings while i notice majority of boys their age walk with head down already, lonely, anxious and defeated. And this is supposed to be a "conservative, traditional, Christian and patriarchal" shithole JFL. Even if i am fairly young at 21 i am completely detached from a younger populace, this is not exaggeration or trying to appear as unique but i swear that when i was 14 it felt like a complete different time than this. Smartphones were barely a thing, internet wasn't as mainstream here, 14 year olds still acted like kids and spent most of time outside and peak of social media was innocent writings on someone Facebook's wall. I't feels like i am stuck in some cultural limbo and i have many years ahead of me to live which are getting more crazier and crazier. All of this looks extremely depressing and my future seems grim.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, idkagoodusername, Hades and 3 others
I recently noticed that whenever i am in bus i see drawn letters on its walls and chairs, on closer inspection i realize they are supposed to be Instagram profiles and they go like this @(FemaleNameAndSurname)(YearOfBirth) and usually the year of births are like 03,04,05,06, etc. Let that sink in a 14 year old girl has an army of beta orbiters and has more sexual contact in one day than some of people here in decades, they are so low inhib and have world by their youth and cunts that they will literally leave their Instagram profiles in public transportation and walls of buildings while i notice majority of boys their age walk with head down already, lonely, anxious and defeated. And this is supposed to be a "conservative, traditional, Christian and patriarchal" shithole JFL. Even if i am fairly young at 21 i am completely detached from a younger populace, this is not exaggeration or trying to appear as unique but i swear that when i was 14 it felt like a complete different time than this. Smartphones were barely a thing, internet wasn't as mainstream here, 14 year olds still acted like kids and spent most of time outside and peak of social media was innocent writings on someone Facebook's wall. I't feels like i am stuck in some cultural limbo and i have many years ahead of me to live which are getting more crazier and crazier. All of this looks extremely depressing and my future seems grim.
Legit. When i was 9, i shouldn't even think of drugs and alcohol, nowadays i see young kids in clubs