- prominent brow ridge
Cavani mogs MM to the hell in PSL rating but still looks like shit
What he lacks:
coloring

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 2227
Hey OP can you describe my phenotype if I send you a message ? You may be on to something

tl;dr everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
OH GOD LORD WHO IS YOUR PFP?????
PLEZS PLEASSS TELL
AHAAHAUIIIUUUUUUUUUAAGAAARERRRRRRRRG

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and DianabolDownie
Harmony only matters in pics

Bones matter IRL

You don't live through pics

legit thread but more than half the guys you posted to show that bones mean nothing are still top tier in looks, easy females.

both are important

legit thread but more than half the guys you posted to show that bones mean nothing are still top tier in looks, easy females.

both are important
Abay teri maa ki choot

1D6877AD 3732 4EA5 A0C5 571BF5816F47

Is considered attractive by females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, SadnessWYJ, 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions, alex569 and 3 others
it's all about being tall cute pretty boy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 2205
hi-res-1cd1dd18f7bc37737479e85efe7fd334_crop_north.jpg
sH_1581229865.jpg

- long hair
- hunter eyes
- cheekbones big as tennis balls
- even bigger jaw than Cavill
- nw1
- big neck
- keeps most proportions
- thick straight dark eyebrows
- prominent brow ridge
What he lacks:
coloring

-Long midface
-Non existent Eyebrows
-Tall Forehead
-Ogre nose
-Thin lips

What he lacks:
The opposite of everything that I writed above

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
ramirez mogs but hes still chad. And his bones are not bad for sure, he has tall af chin, jaw and zygos are averge but also perfect mouth and hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Xander578
thom strijd has good ratios, bones and features (lips, nose, eye shape etc)
shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 2227
Yes of course coloring > bones
View attachment 290762

"Muh he's white with dark hair and blue eyes so no need for bones." Both bones and coloring matter obviously. You can't just have a god tier pheno and no bones. If you say otherwise then you're coping hard.
Distortion me

If u have bad bones and good coloring ur incel. If u have bad coloring and good bones ur incel.

no coloring for your bones and no bones for ur coloring

everything matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 4946, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Retarded thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and didntreadlol
Thom has decent bones. Pheno is important but not enough to compensate for bad bone structure, op is an example of that.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 2227 and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Something tells me this notion is just a way for OP to cope with his shit bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, 6485b025t, ScramFranklin and 2 others
Huge cope thread. Thom is like 5'7 and get's almost mogged by his gf's height. He doesn't model professionally for a reason. He's running pretty boy game.
How do you even know a random persons height? Miring.

Yes I have always said race/phenotype >>>>>everything

Race>face>height>frame.

IMG 5510

This pic proves my point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 685
Reminds me of 1 of my Asian friends who has good Zygos, decent forward growth, low ramus and megabroad jawline.

Meanwhile no girls whatsoever care about him because he's slanty eyed and has brown skin

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2486
MSE/Facepuller dude looks like utter shit. I don’t understand how that doesn’t push you guys away from wanting to do it

Reminds me of 1 of my Asian friends who has good Zygos, decent forward growth, low ramus and megabroad jawline.

Meanwhile no girls whatsoever care about him because he's slanty eyed and has brown skin
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2486
Condensed harmony pill

Yes of course coloring > bones
View attachment 290762

"Muh he's white with dark hair and blue eyes so no need for bones." Both bones and coloring matter obviously. You can't just have a god tier pheno and no bones. If you say otherwise then you're coping hard.
being born as that guy is literally such bad luck i feel bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Not only is the entire premise of this thread blatantly racist / white supremacist (not surprising to see here) but you’re pretty fucking stupid to somehow discount the fact that this blonde male model guy you’re simping for ALSO HAS ELITE BONE STRUCTURE JFL

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Just lol if you believe bones are #1 in 2020.

Pheno and coloring> bones. This is the objective truth. Yes, bones are important, but not nearly as important as coloring and pheno.

“Yeah bro I have 1.02 midface ratio, .47 es ratio, huge masseters, good nose:mouth ratio, and square chin.” Yet they look like this:
View attachment 290734

giphy.gif

“My eye area is top tier. I have a great lower third, curly exotic hair, and hollow cheekbones.” The dude:
View attachment 290737
giphy.gif

“Dude my dad has deep set eyes, nice cheekbones, caucasian nose, NW0 and he’s 57!” The dad:

View attachment 290742
giphy.gif

“My maxilla is very forward grown, nice lower third, hollow cheekbones, and hooded eyes.”
View attachment 290765
giphy.gif

“I know a guy who has insane hunter eyes and square jaw. Not to mention his 1 mid face ratio.”
View attachment 290774
giphy.gif

“Yeah bro I’m ginger but like I’m a good looking ginger. Good lower third, hooded eyes, wide face, square chin. I’m not like the stereotypical ginger”
View attachment 290776
giphy.gif

How to find bone copers:
Bone copers are very easy to find. They will flex their ratios and bones. They typically live in Brazil or India. They will obsess about one feature/person, whether that be hunter eyes, Richard Ramirez, or O’Pry. They will cope endlessly with bones, especially the eye area. Even though we all know: Eyes>jaw in pictures. And jaw>eyes in motion.

A little side note: it is not a coincidence that none copers are mostly ethnic, so when you see a user coping about their bones, just make a mental note that they may be a very robust ethnic who struggles to get attention IRL so they come to .me to flex their insane jaw, almond eyes, forward growth maxilla, flanked cheekbones, and mid face ratio of 1.

What is the Thompill?
Simply put: the Thompill is the bone copers worst nightmare.

Thom Stridj has bone copers worldwide shaking in their sandals. Thom is the best example of the pheno/coloring pill.

View attachment 290747
View attachment 290748View attachment 290749

View attachment 290759

Thom mogs Ramirez, O’Pry, Gandy, Chico, and any other model you can think. Look at that coloring. 0.001% coloring and pheno. High class, golden hair and skin, rosy cheeks, unreal eye color.

Bone copers are Eugenes. If you are a bone coper you are have been brain washed into thinking bones= everything. Cope all you want with your bones, you will get attention here because .me is littered with users who know their pheno is death tier. Just know that when it comes to not attracting closeted homosexuals on a “looksmaxing” forum, pheno/coloring>bones.

Cope tbh. Thom has top 1% colouring and he has a relatively good bone structure that is harmonious. Bones > pheno/colouring, excluding outliers.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Not only is the entire premise of this thread blatantly racist / white supremacist (not surprising to see here) but you’re pretty fucking stupid to somehow discount the fact that this blonde male model guy you’re simping for ALSO HAS ELITE BONE STRUCTURE JFL

Exactly. It's much rarer to see someone (regardless of their pheno) to have a DOM dimorphic face than it is to see someone with Thom's pheno.

Pheno copers are like skincare copers in that both try to dismiss the importance of your BONES. Your sexual appeals comes from the bones in your face and colouring plays a minor role. All male models, even accounting for differences in the natural skull structure of each race have the same features.

1) A forward grown maxilla
2) A good gonial angle and forward grown jaw. The chin has both height and width.
3) Hollow cheeks with a visible ogee curve
4) A strong browridge
5) Square and compact orbital structure

These features will make anyone attractive... even with "bad colouring".

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Die you boneless dog.

91C08273 E111 49DD B4FB 57B36619849D
0A008F5E 6C50 4DDF 8828 F89CFFCA48EB

hi-res-1cd1dd18f7bc37737479e85efe7fd334_crop_north.jpg
sH_1581229865.jpg

- long hair
- hunter eyes
- cheekbones big as tennis balls
- even bigger jaw than Cavill
- nw1
- big neck
- keeps most proportions
- thick straight dark eyebrows
- prominent brow ridge
What he lacks:
coloring
He looks like a slayer who tf is that

Pheno and coloring> bones. This is the objective truth. Yes, bones are important, but not nearly as important as coloring and pheno.

“Yeah bro I have 1.02 midface ratio, .47 es ratio, huge masseters, good nose:mouth ratio, and square chin.” Yet they look like this:
View attachment 290734

giphy.gif

“My eye area is top tier. I have a great lower third, curly exotic hair, and hollow cheekbones.” The dude:
View attachment 290737
giphy.gif

“Dude my dad has deep set eyes, nice cheekbones, caucasian nose, NW0 and he’s 57!” The dad:

View attachment 290742
giphy.gif

“My maxilla is very forward grown, nice lower third, hollow cheekbones, and hooded eyes.”
View attachment 290765
giphy.gif

“I know a guy who has insane hunter eyes and square jaw. Not to mention his 1 mid face ratio.”
View attachment 290774
giphy.gif

“Yeah bro I’m ginger but like I’m a good looking ginger. Good lower third, hooded eyes, wide face, square chin. I’m not like the stereotypical ginger”
View attachment 290776
giphy.gif

How to find bone copers:
Bone copers are very easy to find. They will flex their ratios and bones. They typically live in Brazil or India. They will obsess about one feature/person, whether that be hunter eyes, Richard Ramirez, or O’Pry. They will cope endlessly with bones, especially the eye area. Even though we all know: Eyes>jaw in pictures. And jaw>eyes in motion.

A little side note: it is not a coincidence that none copers are mostly ethnic, so when you see a user coping about their bones, just make a mental note that they may be a very robust ethnic who struggles to get attention IRL so they come to .me to flex their insane jaw, almond eyes, forward growth maxilla, flanked cheekbones, and mid face ratio of 1.

What is the Thompill?

Thom Stridj has bone copers worldwide shaking in their sandals. Thom is the best example of the pheno/coloring pill.

View attachment 290747

View attachment 290759

Thom mogs Ramirez, O’Pry, Gandy, Chico, and any other model you can think. Look at that coloring. 0.001% coloring and pheno. High class, golden hair and skin, rosy cheeks, unreal eye color.

Bone copers are Eugenes. If you are a bone coper you are have been brain washed into thinking bones= everything. Cope all you want with your bones, you will get attention here because .me is littered with users who know their pheno is death tier. Just know that when it comes to not attracting closeted homosexuals on a “looksmaxing” forum, pheno/coloring>bones.
Legit thread but Thom has good bones. He lacks angularity because gonions are not sharp . His mandible is forward grown and has good cheekbones

You gotta have decent bones and an amazing pheno/collagen + hair
i'd rather look like this than some guy with crazy bones, it appeals to more people even non sexually, looks more friendly
Moggermax

View attachment 290734

giphy.gif

View attachment 290737
giphy.gif

View attachment 290742
giphy.gif

View attachment 290765
giphy.gif

View attachment 290774
giphy.gif

View attachment 290776
giphy.gif

How to find bone copers:

What is the Thompill?

View attachment 290747

View attachment 290759

Literally all these dudes looked good the first 1 had death tier colouring.

The 2nd 1 had skin sagging due to aging

View attachment 290734

giphy.gif

View attachment 290737
giphy.gif

View attachment 290742
giphy.gif

View attachment 290765
giphy.gif

View attachment 290774
giphy.gif

View attachment 290776
giphy.gif

How to find bone copers:

What is the Thompill?

View attachment 290747

View attachment 290759

And this is news, how?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Thom literally look like a child
He’ll age terribly because of bones

Good thread op

I kept saying the pheno pill but everyone makes joke and stuff or say “jaw is everything you subhuman” whatever

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
ramirez mogs but hes still chad. And his bones are not bad for sure, he has tall af chin, jaw and zygos are averge but also perfect mouth and hair.
How the fuck average zygoe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748

Attachments

• IMG_20200821_231336.jpg
    IMG_20200821_231336.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 24