[BRUTAL THOMPILL] LOL AT BONE COPERS

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Just lol if you believe bones are #1 in 2020.

Pheno and coloring> bones. This is the objective truth. Yes, bones are important, but not nearly as important as coloring and pheno.

“Yeah bro I have 1.02 midface ratio, .47 es ratio, huge masseters, good nose:mouth ratio, and square chin.” Yet they look like this:
09B25723 E731 4133 A2CA 9A23B3182DD0

giphy.gif

“My eye area is top tier. I have a great lower third, curly exotic hair, and hollow cheekbones.” The dude:
39802E1C 1CA4 4C4C 871E 8D14296C6193

giphy.gif

“Dude my dad has deep set eyes, nice cheekbones, caucasian nose, NW0 and he’s 57!” The dad:

17202DE5 99CD 4DCE 9494 9D66D8C93D77

giphy.gif

“My maxilla is very forward grown, nice lower third, hollow cheekbones, and hooded eyes.”
1D6877AD 3732 4EA5 A0C5 571BF5816F47

giphy.gif

“I know a guy who has insane hunter eyes and square jaw. Not to mention his 1 mid face ratio.”
3CC6536A 9733 4E14 B022 31B6F79B9A5A

giphy.gif

“Yeah bro I’m ginger but like I’m a good looking ginger. Good lower third, hooded eyes, wide face, square chin. I’m not like the stereotypical ginger”
8754FD8C FD2C 4F92 91B4 541709956000

giphy.gif

How to find bone copers:
Bone copers are very easy to find. They will flex their ratios and bones. They typically live in Brazil or India. They will obsess about one feature/person, whether that be hunter eyes, Richard Ramirez, or O’Pry. They will cope endlessly with bones, especially the eye area. Even though we all know: Eyes>jaw in pictures. And jaw>eyes in motion.

A little side note: it is not a coincidence that none copers are mostly ethnic, so when you see a user coping about their bones, just make a mental note that they may be a very robust ethnic who struggles to get attention IRL so they come to .me to flex their insane jaw, almond eyes, forward growth maxilla, flanked cheekbones, and mid face ratio of 1.

DBCB2020 311E 4312 877C DB46D3CB330C

What is the Thompill?
Simply put: the Thompill is the bone copers worst nightmare.

Thom Stridj has bone copers worldwide shaking in their sandals. Thom is the best example of the pheno/coloring pill.

192DC257 2D37 46BA A12D BE69072A6FF6

27F2DA7B 5B41 453A B482 71B66BE79D3E
09625A84 FB8B 4D91 950B 6A4291170A50

A6917CCD 7178 43CB A640 E5E52C797277

Thom mogs Ramirez, O’Pry, Gandy, Chico, and any other model you can think. Look at that coloring. 0.001% coloring and pheno. High class, golden hair and skin, rosy cheeks, unreal eye color.

Bone copers are Eugenes. If you are a bone coper you are have been brain washed into thinking bones= everything. Cope all you want with your bones, you will get attention here because .me is littered with users who know their pheno is death tier. Just know that when it comes to not attracting closeted homosexuals on a “looksmaxing” forum, pheno/coloring>bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DoII, Deleted member 40761, MEMPSK and 82 others
01DBFEF0 266D 44D8 9EE8 2F4AF0FEC199

zero irl appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 9344 and 20 others
Thom has above average bones just no angularity and he has thick skin

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, T50 Mogger, cell0xide and 38 others
Tom actually has good bones imo, he just has them where they count and just enough to be above average in every area.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, T50 Mogger, the next o'pry and 39 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Golang and HighIQcel
THom has good bones still JFL, what a shitthread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, cell0xide, Detective and 43 others
Chico mogs

• +1
Reactions: jj43 and Hector
Yes of course coloring > bones
CeJ2Hsx

"Muh he's white with dark hair and blue eyes so no need for bones." Both bones and coloring matter obviously. You can't just have a god tier pheno and no bones. If you say otherwise then you're coping hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 22126, Yuya Moggershima and 29 others
you really shot yourself in the foot by using a guy who has exceptionally good development. The better way to make your point would be just put a rural asian or latino with dom bone structure on tinder and compare his results to an average looking white guy with unremarkable bone structure, and of course we all know who wins (the white guy, in case it wasnt obvious)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, cell0xide, AscendingHero and 3 others
His bones are slightly better then average and his lower third to cheek ratio is solid

I know a nigga with Thoms pheno but shithouse bones. Its over for him cuz his bones dont exist. Narrow faced cuck look because cuz o that

Saying all of this pheno> bones. Be white with blue eyes. over 5'11 no failos. 5/10 bones. U will be able to fuck becky any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: Hades and hebbewem
Shittest thread I have ever read on this god forsaken forum.

Literally brainletism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 4671, SadnessWYJ and 9 others
the thompill is quite brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Thom does not mog O’Pry, Gandy or Chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 4946, mewcoper and 10 others
@Unmoggablegingercel

Is it really colouring that’s fucking up Ronald Ead?
its weird he has so many positive features for PSL

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Pheno and coloring.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
its the position and size of bones(aka harmony) and lightbulb head shape. no amount of colouring can save his cranium

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 5634

Pheno and coloring> bones. This is the objective truth. Yes, bones are important, but not nearly as important as coloring and pheno.

“Yeah bro I have 1.02 midface ratio, .47 es ratio, huge masseters, good nose:mouth ratio, and square chin.” Yet they look like this:
View attachment 290734

giphy.gif

“My eye area is top tier. I have a great lower third, curly exotic hair, and hollow cheekbones.” The dude:
View attachment 290737
giphy.gif

“Dude my dad has deep set eyes, nice cheekbones, caucasian nose, NW0 and he’s 57!” The dad:

View attachment 290742
giphy.gif

“My maxilla is very forward grown, nice lower third, hollow cheekbones, and hooded eyes.”
View attachment 290765
giphy.gif

“I know a guy who has insane hunter eyes and square jaw. Not to mention his 1 mid face ratio.”
View attachment 290774
giphy.gif

“Yeah bro I’m ginger but like I’m a good looking ginger. Good lower third, hooded eyes, wide face, square chin. I’m not like the stereotypical ginger”
View attachment 290776
giphy.gif

How to find bone copers:
Bone copers are very easy to find. They will flex their ratios and bones. They typically live in Brazil or India. They will obsess about one feature/person, whether that be hunter eyes, Richard Ramirez, or O’Pry. They will cope endlessly with bones, especially the eye area. Even though we all know: Eyes>jaw in pictures. And jaw>eyes in motion.

A little side note: it is not a coincidence that none copers are mostly ethnic, so when you see a user coping about their bones, just make a mental note that they may be a very robust ethnic who struggles to get attention IRL so they come to .me to flex their insane jaw, almond eyes, forward growth maxilla, flanked cheekbones, and mid face ratio of 1.

What is the Thompill?

Thom Stridj has bone copers worldwide shaking in their sandals. Thom is the best example of the pheno/coloring pill.

View attachment 290747
View attachment 290748View attachment 290749

View attachment 290759

Thom mogs Ramirez, O’Pry, Gandy, Chico, and any other model you can think. Look at that coloring. 0.001% coloring and pheno. High class, golden hair and skin, rosy cheeks, unreal eye color.

Bone copers are Eugenes. If you are a bone coper you are have been brain washed into thinking bones= everything. Cope all you want with your bones, you will get attention here because .me is littered with users who know their pheno is death tier. Just know that when it comes to not attracting closeted homosexuals on a “looksmaxing” forum, pheno/coloring>bones.
First guys problem isn’t pheno it’s shit proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
its the position and size of bones(aka harmony) and lightbulb head shape. no amount of colouring can save his cranium

definitely too wide jaw as well

shit tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
first guy isn’t even really ethnic tho so bad example

with the rest i agree tbh. The most ethnic you can be and get away with it is a levantine arab tbh

Huge cope thread. Thom is like 5'7 and get's almost mogged by his gf's height. He doesn't model professionally for a reason. He's running pretty boy game.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, diggbicc and rydofx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead, InZayn and 1 other person
Huge cope thread. Thom is like 5'7 and get's almost mogged by his gf's height. He doesn't model professionally for a reason. He's running pretty boy game.

heightmog>slight above avg face

Thom Stridj if he was plae and had brown eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DoII, MentalistKebab, gymislife and 3 others
Pheno and coloring.
Stop talking bullshit. Ronald has midface ratio around 0.9, small skull, small PFL/IPD. His ratios are fucked, yet you used him as example of "i have great ratios"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Mr.cope and Golden Glass
1d8.png

35c.jpg

0ff.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BonesAndHarmony, Gazzamogga and 3 others

View attachment 290734

giphy.gif

View attachment 290737
giphy.gif

View attachment 290742
giphy.gif

View attachment 290765
giphy.gif

View attachment 290774
giphy.gif

View attachment 290776
giphy.gif

How to find bone copers:

What is the Thompill?

View attachment 290747
View attachment 290748View attachment 290749

View attachment 290759

Pretty boy trippin on the acid again . Gandy & Chico Mog Thoms all the way to the next galaxy

Attachments

• BB45EBF4-3DFA-4038-932E-25F8A3B5A7E1.jpeg
    BB45EBF4-3DFA-4038-932E-25F8A3B5A7E1.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 231
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, .👽., alex569 and 3 others
What so how do you get aesthetic then?

idk bro bones are pretty great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Mr.cope and mattzdeb
Super high fucking IQ: a lot of users worry about the dumbest of shit; like head Shape, forward growth, Bone structure etc. I’m a 6’2” Mulatto so I’m maxxing that out. JFL lol at the bone boners who think just because they have forward growth means they can slay. They’re brainwashed by FaceHacking that Gook. PhenoMaxxing is the hardest pill to swallow because you can’t Max Out a Gook or a Curry.

these guys have top tier bones; am I right? Righttttt surely it isn’t their pheno that got them bitches. Nooo it’s their Barrett level bone structure
93F0654E BED8 43BF B5EF B14D275EDC37
0DE64836 C244 4DF2 9B78 E3A96DEED54A
9A2C8549 AB41 4586 A58B 9AF616BC5419
2C0B53A3 2F54 4247 A35A 767D75E4D51E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
IMG 20200224 133857

I'm not with you on this one son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox
I see and agree with what you are trying to say
but if Thom has bad bones, then I sure want bad bones.

Also, over for gingercels :feelswah:
ill keep coping with muh almost black eyebrows and eyelashes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
How is tom strijd an example of a pheno/colouring pill when he relies on instagramfilters to get his coloring?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Incorrect, I have ideal pheno (100% white, dark brown hair, brows and Meditarrenian golden tan), 6'3'', ripped and have lay count of 3....

FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and mattzdeb
I think the best way to put it is that bones have diminishing returns. After your bone stucture reaches a certain threshold your phenotype and coloring become more important.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, PrisonMike, Kade and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Xander578
Legit thread

And you can notice that the ethnic copers are already going monkey mode, just like OP pointed out jfl

everything matters. luckily im 6'3 white brown hair blue eyes. bones would make me a god amongst men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227