[BRUTAL THOMPILL] LOL AT BONE COPERS

Just lol if you believe bones are #1 in 2020.

Pheno and coloring> bones. This is the objective truth. Yes, bones are important, but not nearly as important as coloring and pheno.

“Yeah bro I have 1.02 midface ratio, .47 es ratio, huge masseters, good nose:mouth ratio, and square chin.” Yet they look like this:
View attachment 290734

giphy.gif

“My eye area is top tier. I have a great lower third, curly exotic hair, and hollow cheekbones.” The dude:
View attachment 290737
giphy.gif

“Dude my dad has deep set eyes, nice cheekbones, caucasian nose, NW0 and he’s 57!” The dad:

View attachment 290742
giphy.gif

“My maxilla is very forward grown, nice lower third, hollow cheekbones, and hooded eyes.”
View attachment 290765
giphy.gif

“I know a guy who has insane hunter eyes and square jaw. Not to mention his 1 mid face ratio.”
View attachment 290774
giphy.gif

“Yeah bro I’m ginger but like I’m a good looking ginger. Good lower third, hooded eyes, wide face, square chin. I’m not like the stereotypical ginger”
View attachment 290776
giphy.gif

How to find bone copers:
Bone copers are very easy to find. They will flex their ratios and bones. They typically live in Brazil or India. They will obsess about one feature/person, whether that be hunter eyes, Richard Ramirez, or O’Pry. They will cope endlessly with bones, especially the eye area. Even though we all know: Eyes>jaw in pictures. And jaw>eyes in motion.

A little side note: it is not a coincidence that none copers are mostly ethnic, so when you see a user coping about their bones, just make a mental note that they may be a very robust ethnic who struggles to get attention IRL so they come to .me to flex their insane jaw, almond eyes, forward growth maxilla, flanked cheekbones, and mid face ratio of 1.

What is the Thompill?
Simply put: the Thompill is the bone copers worst nightmare.

Thom Stridj has bone copers worldwide shaking in their sandals. Thom is the best example of the pheno/coloring pill.

View attachment 290747
View attachment 290748View attachment 290749

View attachment 290759

Thom mogs Ramirez, O’Pry, Gandy, Chico, and any other model you can think. Look at that coloring. 0.001% coloring and pheno. High class, golden hair and skin, rosy cheeks, unreal eye color.

Bone copers are Eugenes. If you are a bone coper you are have been brain washed into thinking bones= everything. Cope all you want with your bones, you will get attention here because .me is littered with users who know their pheno is death tier. Just know that when it comes to not attracting closeted homosexuals on a “looksmaxing” forum, pheno/coloring>bones.
Legit thread. Be Nordic or BBC or dont be at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopingHard
Reminds me of 1 of my Asian friends who has good Zygos, decent forward growth, low ramus and megabroad jawline.

Meanwhile no girls whatsoever care about him because he's slanty eyed and has brown skin
I would like to see a pic

What’s the secret behind this hate?
Did I insult you your curry legacy?

btw welcome to my ignored members list
I’m just sick of faggots like u who try to fit into being white. Don’t be so delusional and accept who u are. And soy :soy: for ignoring me

I’m just sick of faggots like u who try to fit into being white. Don’t be so delusional and accept who u are. And soy :soy: for ignoring me
Joke on you, that’s not the truth

I’m considered white where I live + rent free + I never said I’m north Atlantid so your argument is useless and I have no ideal where you are getting this from.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
This pheno mogs:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, OCDMaxxing, Andros and 2 others
Keep coping refugee
Lol the funny thing is that no one told me I look refuge irl (I know my jaw is narrow and I’m here improving my looks like everyone else)

be careful of what you are saying because it might get you banned boyo

• Hmm...
Lol the funny thing is that no one told me I look refuge irl (I know my jaw is narrow and I’m here improving my looks like everyone else)

be careful of what you are saying because it might get you banned boyo
Yeah because people would just walk up to u and tell u ur a refugee or not right? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
I use to have an iphone. It was old and the camera was blurry. I cringe every time I look at my selfie. Then I got an android. The android put a veil of orange over my picture and it turned me into Thom. Thom Strijd is my salvation.

Johan

rip based johan poster

Thom Stridj has bone copers worldwide shaking in their sandals. Thom is the best example of the pheno/coloring pill.
How to achieve Thom's coloring in pics? Does he use filters? How to get that smooth golden skin? Or is it filter crap? I have same pheno as him.

How do you get Thom coloring? And how do you get pictures to have that coloring for Tinder?

“Dude my dad has deep set eyes, nice cheekbones, caucasian nose, NW0 and he’s 57!” The dad:
View attachment 290742
How to find bone copers:
Bone copers are very easy to find. They will flex their ratios and bones. They typically live in Brazil or India. They will obsess about one feature/person, whether that be hunter eyes, Richard Ramirez, or O’Pry. They will cope endlessly with bones, especially the eye area. Even though we all know: Eyes>jaw in pictures. And jaw>eyes in motion.

A little side note: it is not a coincidence that none copers are mostly ethnic, so when you see a user coping about their bones, just make a mental note that they may be a very robust ethnic who struggles to get attention IRL so they come to .me to flex their insane jaw, almond eyes, forward growth maxilla, flanked cheekbones, and mid face ratio of 1.
@Chineseguyslefort @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
What’s Toms PSL?

How can I improve my colouring?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

What a horrible thread this was. Thom strijd clearly has good bone structure and features and ratios.

Just lol if you believe bones are #1 in 2020.

Pheno and coloring> bones. This is the objective truth. Yes, bones are important, but not nearly as important as coloring and pheno.

“Yeah bro I have 1.02 midface ratio, .47 es ratio, huge masseters, good nose:mouth ratio, and square chin.” Yet they look like this:
View attachment 290734

giphy.gif

“My eye area is top tier. I have a great lower third, curly exotic hair, and hollow cheekbones.” The dude:
View attachment 290737
giphy.gif

View attachment 290742
giphy.gif

“My maxilla is very forward grown, nice lower third, hollow cheekbones, and hooded eyes.”
View attachment 290765
giphy.gif

“I know a guy who has insane hunter eyes and square jaw. Not to mention his 1 mid face ratio.”
View attachment 290774
giphy.gif

“Yeah bro I’m ginger but like I’m a good looking ginger. Good lower third, hooded eyes, wide face, square chin. I’m not like the stereotypical ginger”
View attachment 290776
giphy.gif

How to find bone copers:

What is the Thompill?
Simply put: the Thompill is the bone copers worst nightmare.

View attachment 290747
View attachment 290748View attachment 290749

View attachment 290759

Thom mogs Ramirez, O’Pry, Gandy, Chico, and any other model you can think. Look at that coloring. 0.001% coloring and pheno. High class, golden hair and skin, rosy cheeks, unreal eye color.

Bone copers are Eugenes. If you are a bone coper you are have been brain washed into thinking bones= everything. Cope all you want with your bones, you will get attention here because .me is littered with users who know their pheno is death tier. Just know that when it comes to not attracting closeted homosexuals on a “looksmaxing” forum, pheno/coloring>bones.
>“bonepill is cope”

>Uses a guy who has insanely good bones as “proof”

I think the best way to put it is that bones have diminishing returns. After your bone stucture reaches a certain threshold your phenotype and coloring become more important.
this applies to 99% of features but for some reason the autists on this forum don’t get it. it’s always all or nothing. everything is either complete cope or the end all be all.

dark triad bro!! Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa