Brutal trend coming from Ukriane

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

6ft3 chad

097BF2D7 120E 4B6D 8600 158829F57697

Ukrainian soliders are posting this photo to tell the world that their partners have left them for Western European men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Luffymaxxing, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
if 1 million ukrobots die when who are the girls gonna fuck? they gotta find someone.

Ukrainian soliders are posting this photo to tell the world that their partners have left them for Western European men.
Sounds more like sneaky Russian disinformation tactics to lower the morale...

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Poor Ukrainians, can’t imagine fighting a losing battle then get fucked over for it cuz ur a male, fuck I hate this world and I want a massive asteroid to hit this shit and wipe us all out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and ineonx
Poor Ukrainians, can’t imagine fighting a losing battle then get fucked over for it cuz ur a male, fuck I hate this world and I want a massive asteroid to hit this shit and wipe us all out
They're fighting for their freedom, better to die in battle than live like a slave.

• +1
Reactions: Weter

As a Ukranian i approve every single video and it’s absolutely true.

The moment enemy invades your country you will go to the frontline defend your city, your woman will move to Germany and suck Ahmed’s cock then she will get abused and will become feminist saying that we should kill all men

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Btw men are not allowed to leave the country, whilist women and children are

Lifefuel for Jewropeans

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Brutal now . Zelya is crazy
Well thats not only him, if any war outbreaks in US or Europe, same situation will happen with borders, only middle eastern men are those who are able to flee from the battle.

Well thats not only him, if any war outbreaks in US or Europe, same situation will happen with borders, only middle eastern men are those who are able to flee from the battle.
I safely left Russia came back and left multiple times during war

ukraine is the ultimate betrayal. i'm sure there are at least some people with 100+ iqs in ukraine who will hold zelensky accountable.