Brutal when you realise

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Humans were never meant to live till past 40.

Health care cheated biology.

After 40 you’re finished completely. Everything starts shutting down and in history you’d be abandoned as a waste of resources if you made it that long (which rarely happened).

If you was a leader you’d be overthrown by a younger rival.

Brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, buflek and Ricky212
40 Years Is a lot of time

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, soover4me and WishIwasChico
The wall is real. After 30 women are useless the chance of them having kids is significantly lower than prime 18/21 year olds. They are done. They also age faster than men and lose their attractiveness faster. As women’s attractiveness is linked strongly with youthfulness I.e. full lips, collagen, high e body

The wall is real. After 30 women are useless the chance of them having kids is significantly lower than prime 18/21 year olds. They are done. They also age faster than men and lose their attractiveness faster. As women’s attractiveness is linked strongly with youthfulness I.e. full lips, collagen, high e body
@the BULL

30 yo women look trans

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
If you have to fuck post 25 year old women it’s over their value is legit 10x less than prime women regardless of if they are hot or not

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Cope in Nature you live till 150, at 40 you are still young.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and WishIwasChico