Brutally honest pic HELP ME MAKE AN ACESNION PLAN

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
This is a BRUTALLY HONEST pic I took of myself without doing any favorable poses or lighting. The facial expression I'm making is normal BC I AM A MEGASPERG.
I have realized a new goal in life to fully max and be either a tik tok e boy or some other prettyboy archetype.
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HONEST OPINION ON WHAT ARCHTYPE I SHOULD STRIVE FOR IF I REACH MY LOOKSPRIME.
ALSO, PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTED SURGERIES, SUPPS, HAIRSTYLE TIPS, Ect...

Thank you bros. Go ahead and call me a subhuman, just please give me useful advice along with the detrimental words.

I AM 19 AND I NEED TO REACH MY LOOKSPRIME BEFORE I TURN 25 (OLDFAG TERRITORY) PLEASE ASSIST ME IN MY HEDONISTIC PIPE DREAM OF SLAYING AND BEING A CHADLITE NT

Attachments

• 15818853593102124931742640825382.jpg
    15818853593102124931742640825382.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 80
wtf is that facial expression jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Cornnyy, Zeta ascended and 4 others
wtf is that facial expression jfl
I HAVENT WORN MY GLASSES IN YEARS SO MY EYES ARE STRAINED CONSTANTLY. this is pretty much my default expression when I'm alone and dont have to fake my face.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Strive for Norwooding Chad who gets drunk alone at the bar and hits on all the women.

you are a complete aspie it's beyond over even if you looked good. maybe try focus on other parts of life lol

you are a complete aspie it's beyond over even if you looked good. maybe try focus on other parts of life lol
This is a BRUTALLY HONEST pic I took of myself without doing any favorable poses or lighting. The facial expression I'm making is normal BC I AM A MEGASPERG.
I have realized a new goal in life to fully max and be either a tik tok e boy or some other prettyboy archetype.
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HONEST OPINION ON WHAT ARCHTYPE I SHOULD STRIVE FOR IF I REACH MY LOOKSPRIME.
ALSO, PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTED SURGERIES, SUPPS, HAIRSTYLE TIPS, Ect...

Thank you bros. Go ahead and call me a subhuman, just please give me useful advice along with the detrimental words.

I AM 19 AND I NEED TO REACH MY LOOKSPRIME BEFORE I TURN 25 (OLDFAG TERRITORY) PLEASE ASSIST ME IN MY HEDONISTIC PIPE DREAM OF SLAYING AND BEING A CHADLITE NT
Go get nice long fringe and also you should get perm pn your hair bc girls love that shit....grew your hair longer (your hair needs to reach your nose at least)....dont shave your sides and you need to mew and get chin and jaw implants also buy jawliner or chisell ASAP...if you looksmax you can get to 5.50/8 PSL if you try hard enough

Just ask your barber to completely fuck up your hair, make the most retarded expression you possibly can while having the worst posture known to mankind as you take a selfie that's distorted to Gandy and back theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
I have given everyone here a rating higher than most but I don't see them as completely fucked through my semi black pilled perspective, and I try to see the good in them.

But for you? I'm really sorry. I didn't wanna go this far but it's over. Completely fucked. It's either Chad or rope and what you need to do is to hard max to a different dimension to get anywhere in this cruel life. You need to ascend and right now. Mew, gym, surgery, grow out hair, trim, and start off fast. This is the most I can say, let's see how you look like once you've looksmaxxed in a few months. My prays reach out to you, fam. Good luck.

I have given everyone here a rating higher than most but I don't see them as completely fucked through my semi black pilled perspective, and I try to see the good in them.

But for you? I'm really sorry. I didn't wanna go this far but it's over. Completely fucked. It's either Chad or rope and what you need to do is to hard max to a different dimension to get anywhere in this cruel life. You need to ascend and right now. Mew, gym, surgery, grow out hair, trim, and start off fast. This is the most I can say, let's see how you look like once you've looksmaxxed in a few months. My prays reach out to you, fam. Good luck.

Brutal. Thanks for the honest homie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204