bruxism and clenching ruined my bite, now my lower mandible is recessed

enriquecel

enriquecel

will be back soon
im 16, this stupid tiktok looksmaxxing chewing muh masseters has ruined my bite and given me bruxsim, ive been clenchig and hewing for over 1.5 yrs now and i can notice how my teeth dont align any more and when i bite down it feels unnatural, in a relaxed natural position my teeth no longer fit like a jigsaw but more float atop eachother, will be visiting a dentist as i dont want this rescession to increase and could i possibly qualify for some sort of bite alignment procedure for free? (NHS), and will it have a appearance difference. i think bsso with a minor advancment of the upper mandible will be sufficient in fixing my recession. also is there anything i can do to make my masseters looser and smaller? God why me.

-in b4 dnr

@RealSurgerymax prolly will dnr me but worth a shot
forgot to tag this high iq nigga, @NZb6Air (no pics, please help me off of whats in the paragraph)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wrist cry, slavicpsycho and NZb6Air
im 16, this stupid tiktok looksmaxxing chewing muh masseters has ruined my bite and given me bruxsim, ive been clenchig and hewing for over 1.5 yrs now and i can notice how my teeth dont align any more and when i bite down it feels unnatural, in a relaxed natural position my teeth no longer fit like a jigsaw but more float atop eachother, will be visiting a dentist as i dont want this rescession to increase and could i possibly qualify for some sort of bite alignment procedure for free? (NHS), and will it have a appearance difference. i think bsso with a minor advancment of the upper mandible will be sufficient in fixing my recession. also is there anything i can do to make my masseters looser and smaller? God why me.

-in b4 dnr

@RealSurgerymax prolly will dnr me but worth a shot
Dnr but masseter botox. Also see a myofunctionele therapist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air and enriquecel
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry and BimaxLaser
This happened to me a few years ago where Iwould clench my teeth like an autist a lot and it made my bite worsen

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel