BSing after accutane

i heard the bell

i heard the bell

Iron
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Posts
51
Reputation
49
I was on an 80mg daily dose for accutane over a period of 6 months. I finished 1 month ago. How long before I can start BSing without risking permanent discoloration of my skin from scarring?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ringus
Yo wtf ive been doing this ON accutane shit bro it might be over :feelswah::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: i heard the bell
Did your derm not tell you that your skin is ultra sensitive on accutane?
nah i knew this i think im just retarted and dnr the idea of discoloration with ts, I only just started bsing recently but this is definetly something to look out for. Thanks for this thread bro gl I hope someone has the answer.
 
  • +1
Reactions: i heard the bell
nah i knew this i think im just retarted and dnr the idea of discoloration with ts, I only just started bsing recently but this is definetly something to look out for. Thanks for this thread bro gl I hope someone has the answer.
I'm praying for you
 
  • +1
Reactions: ringus

Similar threads

SwarthyAuto607
Replies
14
Views
108
SwarthyAuto607
SwarthyAuto607
markoleo
Replies
11
Views
102
Purefection
Purefection
BatuhanXXX
Replies
4
Views
73
dark_lm
dark_lm
Majklos
Replies
9
Views
52
Majklos
Majklos
Majklos
Replies
0
Views
20
Majklos
Majklos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top