buccinator muscle atrophy?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Cope or not?

Kinda. Swallowing properly without activating your buccinator does mean they will get smaller with less use. However, the effect can be minimal depending on your bone structure and fat deposit genetics.

Low body fat + good swallowing patterns + forward growth (stretched skin and wide jaw) + no bloat = hollow cheeks

Kinda. Swallowing properly without activating your buccinator does mean they will get smaller with less use. However, the effect can be minimal depending on your bone structure and fat deposit genetics.

Low body fat + good swallowing patterns + forward growth (stretched skin and wide jaw) + no bloat = hollow cheeks
Im lean and have slight hollow, but what i mean is are not the fat pads but the muscle which is located closer to the mouth making it look weird.

Im lean and have slight hollow, but what i mean is are not the fat pads but the muscle which is located closer to the mouth making it look weird.
Genetics then, that's not your bucinnator which sits directly on your cheek just below the cheekbone.

Genetics then, that's not your bucinnator which sits directly on your cheek just below the cheekbone.
lets use the alien as an example.
IMG 8918

If ur gonna atrophy muscles to get hollow cheeks ur gonna have to atrophy all of the muscles that are in the cheek which is a fair amount:

risorius hypertrophy = preventable by not exaggerating smiles

Depressor Anguli Oris hypertrophy = preventable by not depressing the corners of the mouth

buccinator hypertrophy = preventable by not filling your mouth with food and swallowing with your tongue in a correct motion

orbicularis oris hypertrophy = same as buccinator aswell as not pursing your lips in a habitual motion

incorrect mewing by teeth separating but lips still creating a suction can also hypertrophy face muscles, very common one aswell

this are the main ones but you can also find the other muscles in the face and figure out ways to atrophy them aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
If ur gonna atrophy muscles to get hollow cheeks ur gonna have to atrophy all of the muscles that are in the cheek which is a fair amount:

risorius hypertrophy = preventable by not exaggerating smiles

Depressor Anguli Oris hypertrophy = preventable by not depressing the corners of the mouth

buccinator hypertrophy = preventable by not filling your mouth with food and swallowing with your tongue in a correct motion

orbicularis oris hypertrophy = same as buccinator aswell as not pursing your lips in a habitual motion

incorrect mewing by teeth separating but lips still creating a suction can also hypertrophy face muscles, very common one aswell

this are the main ones but you can also find the other muscles in the face and figure out ways to atrophy them aswell
Basically just mew 24/7 and be a robot

He's had filler + buccal fat removal (completely removed the fat pad) and pre existing forward growth. Jordan had them naturally but he went full on autism with the plastic surgery
the bloat king never had hollow cheeks, but again we are not talking about hollow cheeks, its the muscles around the mouth that i keep mentioning

the bloat king never had hollow cheeks, but again we are not talking about hollow cheeks, its the muscles around the mouth that i keep mentioning
Jordan atm is literally sub 10% bf. And you're post was about the buccinator... aka the cheek fat pad.

Cope or not?
From my experiences, cope (I think)

I have always used my buccinator muscles quite a bit, yet I still have hollow cheeks

I do believe that if you already have a lean face, buccinator atrophy can improve leanness by a little bit, but nowhere near as much as getting rid of facial bloat (just getting rid of facial bloat gave me hollow cheeks) and lowering your bf% will

He's had filler + buccal fat removal (completely removed the fat pad) and pre existing forward growth. Jordan had them naturally but he went full on autism with the plastic surgery
Where did he had filler?

hollow cheeks are combinatons of low body fat and good zygos that stretch out the skin, buccinator muscle is so tiny and its effect is negligible

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining