Bulk up fast for sommer (Ectomorph/Skinny Edition)

Deleted member 12102

Deleted member 12102

Iron
So Summer is coming and i think here are many skinny guys that dont look good in summer with a tshirt with those skinny arms and chest (like me). But i gained weight fast

Plan:
______
First of all cut of nicotine , its really underrated but when you are already underweight it stops youre apettite and higher your energy consume so more calorie burns. Alone from stopping you gain alot of worthy kilos

Its a hard method but the fastest and with results:
-Get a Mass Gainer and add it to morning and evening. Dont take to much because it contains much sugar
-Oatmeal is really powerful believe it or not.
-You dont neet 3 or 4 Big Meals but you can take it to 6 smalls but with each duration because as a ectomorph you burn calories fast
-Dont make much cardio because you dont need not more calories to burn
-Bananas are great eat arround 3 a day
-Nuts are great snacks with good nutrition so that can you eat when ever during the day

And a good trick is after that to wear slim shirts because it tone your body and that are not so long that it goes to your leg. Its about the right proportions but i can make another thread based of clothings to get the best physics possible

And really do Calisthenics its very important , when gym are closed its enough when you do bodyweigh training this is a huge difference.

Hope i could help yall

• +1
Reactions: N1c, Deleted member 13197, BUY$DRUGS and 1 other person
Forgot SARMS/roids. I'm an ectomorph and have put on 35 lbs over 2 SARMS cycles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and BUY$DRUGS
lean muscle ectomporh with low body fat mogs a fatass anyday but good thread if u prefer the fatass look

This is a recipe for disaster... just eat 3 normal meals with high protein content and maybe a scoop or two of whey protein . Focus on lifting heavier every day and just stay lean and gain muscle slowly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Forgot SARMS/roids. I'm an ectomorph and have put on 35 lbs over 2 SARMS cycles.
It’s not researched that well and no one knows what long term effects it could have, is it still worth taking?

It’s not researched that well and no one knows what long term effects it could have, is it still worth taking?
No one knows what the long term effects of the COVID vaccine are either.

SARMS have been researched for 10+ years and there are tons of studies out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
This makes you gain fat and not muscle. Looksmin.

• +1
No one knows what the long term effects of the COVID vaccine are either.

SARMS have been researched for 10+ years and there are tons of studies out there.
It’s safer than roids right?

So Summer is coming and i think here are many skinny guys that dont look good in summer with a tshirt with those skinny arms and chest (like me). But i gained weight fast

Plan:
______
First of all cut of nicotine , its really underrated but when you are already underweight it stops youre apettite and higher your energy consume so more calorie burns. Alone from stopping you gain alot of worthy kilos

Its a hard method but the fastest and with results:
-Get a Mass Gainer and add it to morning and evening. Dont take to much because it contains much sugar
-Oatmeal is really powerful believe it or not.
-You dont neet 3 or 4 Big Meals but you can take it to 6 smalls but with each duration because as a ectomorph you burn calories fast
-Dont make much cardio because you dont need not more calories to burn
-Bananas are great eat arround 3 a day
-Nuts are great snacks with good nutrition so that can you eat when ever during the day

And a good trick is after that to wear slim shirts because it tone your body and that are not so long that it goes to your leg. Its about the right proportions but i can make another thread based of clothings to get the best physics possible

And really do Calisthenics its very important , when gym are closed its enough when you do bodyweigh training this is a huge difference.

Hope i could help yall
Cope. Mass gainer is absolute garbage, milk is full of sugars (would only drink post workout). 6 Meals is easier to eat more food (so eat 6 meals not 3-4...) and nuts are calorie enhancers. It's the same for hardgainers as anyone else. Eat 1.25-1.5g of protein (COPE if you say 1g), 0.3g-0.4g fats and a fuck ton of carbs (oatmeal, rice, potato, yams, fruit, Ezekial bread, pasta). Calisthenics is also slow so if you want to bulk up FAST go train at a gym.

• +1