Bulking is a reddit cope

inghimasi

inghimasi

High T
2yJSC UPiDN8JFZb9euli2fahdI3sb5kV8PkA6ZPUyk

This retard fell for the bulking meme, and ruined his body and face for some upvotes.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

JFL at autistic permavirgins who fell for this reddit cope. Reddit retards want to become a bloated fat subhuman so they can have higher "muh lifts bro", while lean chad is railing their oneitis .

Notice how he already had a good physique, he could have mogged hard if he kept eating normally.

If you have decent testosterone levels you can even achieve top tier body with good bodyweight workout + enough protein

Tumblr oep40yqlaD1s4bb7po1 1280

Ab67706c0000bebbe9a650667728c4e22ca8dce0

These guys have a better body than 99% of the skinny fat bloated reddit population and mog "bulking" retards to depths of subhumanity. And guess what, they dont stuff 4000 calories worth of pizza and ice cream in their mouths every day. STOP BULKING.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxxedOrRope, Deleted member 4804, Lmao and 11 others
i fell for the gomad meme once ngl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
i fell for the gomad meme once ngl
i was drinking a gallon of chocolate milk at the peak of my gomad career, i hope my body recovered by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Lmao, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Mostly bully victims fall for the bulking meme.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Lolcel, MaxxedOrRope and 7 others
bulking is a meme and so is going really low bf

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 10172
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxxedOrRope, Deleted member 4804, Arcturus and 10 others
why is bulking bad , explain and provide evidence please

from incel to incel
FACE

• +1
Reactions: Incelking, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 6403
just bulk, build musle and then cut. U aint gonna build musle while staying lean unless u are genetic freak or on roids

Cope. Low bodyfat is everything.
Captur12312312e
:soy:

what an utter retard, low bf PLUMMETS UR T TO THE CORE JFL @ U
because it makes u low t, also it doesnt guarantee making u better looking, its mostly fat deposit genes
there are moggers walking around 20% bf with hollow cheecks and 10% MUH bf people who look UTTER SHIT

also why give up strenght? 14-16% is optimal and something most people can hold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
just bulk, build musle and then cut. U aint gonna build musle while staying lean unless u are genetic freak or on roids
Cope. Just workout and eat enough protein. Hood niggas and guys in prison do some push ups and pull ups, never even heard of the word "cut" and are mogging you to depths of subhumanity. Go ahead and bloat your face retard. Let me guess, you still look like shit even after "cutting" dont you?.

tyson GIF

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987 and Looks234
Cope. Just workout and eat enough protein. Hood niggas and guys in prison do some push ups and pull ups, never even heard of the word "cut" and are mogging you to depths of subhumanity. Go ahead and bloat your face retard. Let me guess, you still look like shit even after "cutting" dont you?.

tyson GIF
tell me wtf are u talking about? Those hood niggas in prison are either on roids or are genetic freaks. If u are average dude u aint gonna even look like u lift after 2-3 years of lifting and being lean. If u are gonna have more fat u are gonna look bigger but if u take of the shirt u aint gonna look like u lift too. Being 14-15%bf is prolly the best for looking bigger and quite lean at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
View attachment 1018276 :soy:

because it makes u low t, also it doesnt guarantee making u better looking, its mostly fat deposit genes
there are moggers walking around 20% bf with hollow cheecks and 10% MUH bf people who look UTTER SHIT

Keep proving to me that you're a fat bloated subhuman rat with gyno. Fat is literally ESTROGEN, you fucking retard.

Men like these are LOW BODYFAT and are high T, they would rip your estrogenic body apart. Just admit that you are a FAT subhuman, and you dont want to lose weight.

Keep proving to me that you're a fat bloated subhuman rat with gyno. Fat is literally ESTROGEN, you fucking retard.

View attachment 1018286

Men like these are LOW BODYFAT and are high T, they would rip your estrogenic body apart. Just admit that you are a FAT subhuman, and you dont want to lose weight.
Right one looks roided

View attachment 1018157

This retard fell for the bulking meme, and ruined his body and face for some upvotes.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

JFL at autistic permavirgins who fell for this reddit cope. Reddit retards want to become a bloated fat subhuman so they can have higher "muh lifts bro", while lean chad is railing their oneitis .

Notice how he already had a good physique, he could have mogged hard if he kept eating normally.

If you have decent testosterone levels you can even achieve top tier body with good bodyweight workout + enough protein

View attachment 1018160

View attachment 1018217

View attachment 1018231

View attachment 1018240

These guys have a better body than 99% of the skinny fat bloated reddit population and mog "bulking" retards to depths of subhumanity. And guess what, they dont stuff 4000 calories worth of pizza and ice cream in their mouths every day. STOP BULKING.
Another based thread from inghimasi

from invisible to women to invisible to women, even if he did it right he would still be ugly as hell

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and gamma
View attachment 1018157

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

View attachment 1018160

View attachment 1018217

View attachment 1018231

View attachment 1018240

i have a high t friend who have greek god tier physique even without proper diet

Op i am skinny tho and wanna be top tier body with gymcellin how if not bulk please my maghrebi bri

Op i am skinny tho and wanna be top tier body with gymcellin how if not bulk please my maghrebi bri
focus on eating lots of protein, not calories.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
SHould i buy the whey and the protein bags i see when i go to the gym store to mix?

View attachment 1018286

14-16% is optimal

Also u will never look like the guys u lust over u incompetent homosexual.

keep posting roided men like a prepubescent girl.

Ur meer presence reeks of estrogen, keep writing walls of text to prove ur female-like behaviour u abused dog
High protein low carb diets LOWER T u utter RETARD

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
14-16% is optimal

Ur meer presence reeks of estrogen, keep writing walls of text to prove ur female-like behaviour u abused dog

indeed, good post

14-16% is optimal

Im not reading your estrogenic walls of text, abused dog. You are a fat estrogenic bloated subhuman, an utter permavirgin autistic social reject who will never amount to anything. I piss on your entire family tree, my ancestors raped and enslaved your women. You filthy son of a whore, end it.

Im not reading your estrogenic walls of text, abused dog. You are a fat estrogenic bloated subhuman, an utter permavirgin autistic social reject who will never amount to anything. I piss on your entire family tree, my ancestors raped and enslaved your women. You filthy son of a whore, end it.
i see legit fitness advice bro, what kind of degree can give me this kind of knowledge?

stop bulking?
lold hard.
ur a bitch if ur not willing to sacrifice facial aesthetics for a little bit of bloat for a couple months.
Once u go down again u will look ascend much more
Just be careful on the diet, do a clean bulk, and you will be fine idiot.
u sound like a pussy who is afraid to eat and gain a little bit of temporary bloat
3 years btw, don't come and tell me I would gain that without bulking

Attachments

• 153433397_289807039181752_3504456670432093940_n.jpg
    153433397_289807039181752_3504456670432093940_n.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 44
  • 148649857_1784283691748054_2767272267194694186_n.jpg
    148649857_1784283691748054_2767272267194694186_n.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 96
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Bro ngl the first guy looks better in the after. His face looks like metled cheese in the before. He definitely improved his SMV( still subhuman regardless)

View attachment 1018276 :soy:

stop bulking?
lold hard.
ur a bitch if ur not willing to sacrifice facial aesthetics for a little bit of bloat for a couple months.
Once u go down again u will look ascend much more
Just be careful on the diet, do a clean bulk, and you will be fine idiot.
u sound like a pussy who is afraid to eat and gain a little bit of temporary bloat
3 years btw, don't come and tell me I would gain that without bulking
U are India lol