Bulking natty is pointless is you’re above 6’1

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Literally it takes so long and for such little payoff. Been bulking 3 years and still look the exact same after eating close to 4000 calories everyday (obviously this is an exaggeration I look different but just fatter with less visible muscle). It’s literally a massive scam if you’re super tall it’ll take so long to fill out your frame. Gonna start roiding soon that’s for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, whiteislandpill, WhoAmIReally and 5 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Just be lean, that's it. Bulking is for perma incels

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, slavicpsycho, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and <6PSLcel
im pissed i fell for the bulking meme, if you're tall like me, no amount of bulking will make u look jacked, u need roids past 6 foot to look good, i just ended up as a fat fuck telling myself "bro im just bulking"

• +1
Reactions: reek, coisbhai and thebuffdon690
im pissed i fell for the bulking meme, if you're tall like me, no amount of bulking will make u look jacked, u need roids past 6 foot to look good, i just ended up as a fat fuck telling myself "bro im just bulking"
unless you spend the whole day eating 5k+ calories you won’t look big and even then u will just hit ur genetic limit anyway and won’t look good. Literally a fucking scam gymcelling as a tall lanklet. I’m hopping on roids next year anyway cba with this shit

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
agreed

i’m way too high inhib for roids tho :feelscry:

my friend at 6’2 has popeyes arms because he grew up fat instead of an anorexic twig like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and wsada
agreed

i’m way too high inhib for roids tho :feelscry:

my friend at 6’2 has popeyes arms because he grew up fat instead of an anorexic twig like me
Either way it looks bad. Unless your not self conscious about being a framelet when you’re tall there’s literally no advantage to it

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Bulked for past 3 months. 1kg gained, prob fat

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, St.TikTokcel, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Either way it looks bad. Unless your not self conscious about being a framelet when you’re tall there’s literally no advantage to it
i’m not a framecel brother, my friend is though

i have wide clavicles, mediocre waist size and my genetically strongest muscle is my shoulders

growing my arms are the only problem, i’ve tried everything but my 5’7 friend will look more aesthetic than me :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
same lol, it was all good food as well, chicken breast, sirloin steak, white rice, even veggies :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and thebuffdon690
i’m not a framecel brother, my friend is though

i have wide clavicles, mediocre waist size and my genetically strongest muscle is my shoulders

growing my arms are the only problem, i’ve tried everything but my 5’7 friend will look more aesthetic than me :forcedsmile:
How tall ru

• +1
same lol, it was all good food as well, chicken breast, sirloin steak, white rice, even veggies :feelscry:
Honestly I might make a thread on optimal way to bulk if you’re tall cuz it’s actually hard asf and no one talks about it

• +1
How tall ru
i’m 6’2 barefoot, i’m 18 and grew another inch this year, was 6’1 last year, 6’0 the year before and so on, i’ve always been the tallest guy in school

• +1
Honestly I might make a thread on optimal way to bulk if you’re tall cuz it’s actually hard asf and no one talks about it
tag me if you do brother :owo: need dat sauce type shit !

• +1
Steroids help so much as well cuz it optimises ur body comp to gain more muscle than fat

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and coisbhai
i’m 6’2 barefoot, i’m 18 and grew another inch this year, was 6’1 last year, 6’0 the year before and so on, i’ve always been the tallest guy in school
Nice. Same here I was 6’2 at 16 i went from like 5’7 to 6’2 in a year or two and I wasn’t ready for the change at all. Got scammed

• +1
skinny = sex appeal

the next step is roiding, bulking is just gonna make you fat
I hate to admit it but ur right

• +1
Nice. Same here I was 6’2 at 16 i went from like 5’7 to 6’2 in a year or two and I wasn’t ready for the change at all. Got scammed
being tall is good until it sucks, only reason it sucks is because if you’re tall, you most likely have long ass limbs, and no matter how long you train that as a natty coper, they won’t grow, it’s worth taking something

Just use SARMs or roids. Getting a big and lean physique simultaneously at that height is near-impossible naturally. It's my plan moving forward.

• +1
being tall is good until it sucks, only reason it sucks is because if you’re tall, you most likely have long ass limbs, and no matter how long you train that as a natty coper, they won’t grow, it’s worth taking something
My muscles grew a lot it’s just that my frame is so large it doesn’t even matter how much they grow unless I roid

• +1
Just use SARMs or roids. Getting a big and lean physique simultaneously at that height is near-impossible naturally. It's my plan moving forward.
I have used sarms they didn’t help that much. Gonna take my final RAD cycle this summer and hit 220 ibs then do a cut and then hop on test

• +1
I have used sarms they didn’t help that much. Gonna take my final RAD cycle this summer and hit 220 ibs then do a cut and then hop on test
How tall are you?

I'm around 6'2 and I did bulk up to 100kg natty 2 years ago, everyone used to tell me that i'm looking huge, but yeah even though I had slightly visible abs at that weight, I simply had no definition of muscles anywhere really, only had size.
Now I'm at around 85kg ripped 11-12% bf, the only reason I'm looking big at this weight is because I have a wide frame and big shoulder joints which give me a decently sized muscles on them.
What's your end goal anyway? To look muscular with having big size?

I'm around 6'2 and I did bulk up to 100kg natty 2 years ago, everyone used to tell me that i'm looking huge, but yeah even though I had slightly visible abs at that weight, I simply had no definition of muscles anywhere really, only had size.
Now I'm at around 85kg ripped 11-12% bf, the only reason I'm looking big at this weight is because I have a wide frame and big shoulder joints which give me a decently sized muscles on them.
What's your end goal anyway? To look muscular with having big size?
Look muscular and shredded at the same time. Gonna be impossible natty but that’s why I’m gonna hop on test at some point next year. I’m like 200 19% BF right now have a lot of size but again not much definition like you said for yourself too

Not Bad Kid GIF

Look muscular and shredded at the same time. Gonna be impossible natty but that’s why I’m gonna hop on test at some point next year. I’m like 200 19% BF right now have a lot of size but again not much definition like you said for yourself too
How long are you training for and could you explain what do you consider being muscular and shredded at the same time, we all have slightly different views on that.

How long are you training for and could you explain what do you consider being muscular and shredded at the same time, we all have slightly different views on that.
Been training for 3 years consistently went from around 130 to 200 in that time span. But gained a decent amount of fat but I still have somewhat visible abs. What I consider being muscular and shredded for me height is around 200 -220 ibs at 10-12% body fat

Been training for 3 years consistently went from around 130 to 200 in that time span. But gained a decent amount of fat but I still have somewhat visible abs. What I consider being muscular and shredded for me height is around 200 -220 ibs at 10-12% body fat
Muscle mass is built over many years of consistency, I'm now training over 5 years and I'm still changing.
Not even a man who is 6'4 tall will be able to carry 220lbs or 100kg physique with such low levels of body fat naturally.
200lbs might be possible with 5 more years of you training naturally.
Do you know your bideltoid, wrist and ankle size?
Also if you know your wingspan?

Muscle mass is built over many years of consistency, I'm now training over 5 years and I'm still changing.
Not even a man who is 6'4 tall will be able to carry 220lbs or 100kg physique with such low levels of body fat naturally.
200lbs might be possible with 5 more years of you training naturally.
Do you know your bideltoid, wrist and ankle size?
No but I’m a lanklet very large frame small wrists ankles etc

No but I’m a lanklet very large frame small wrists ankles etc
That unfortunately limits you a lot in muscle mass, you're simply meant to be a leaner ectomorph, you most likely will require roids if you want what you consider "size".

That unfortunately limits you a lot in muscle mass, you're simply meant to be a leaner ectomorph, you most likely will require roids if you want what you consider "size".
Yeh I’ve known that for a long time tho. I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing tho Idm taking roids to look decent it’s a good trade off

If you got small thin wrists you are fucked unless you roid. Wrist thickness is number one indicator of muscle mass potential in scientific literature, as tendon and muscle size are directly correlated to bone size. Im 6'1 with extremely thin wrists and no matter how much i eat and workout i always look lanky, mostly due to very thin forearms and wrists. Only thing you can do is either go on HGH which directly increases bone size in your whole body (could make you uglier as it changes your face as well) or roids which will help you go over your genetical limit for muscle size.

If you got small thin wrists you are fucked unless you roid. Wrist thickness is number one indicator of muscle mass potential in scientific literature, as tendon and muscle size are directly correlated to bone size. Im 6'1 with extremely thin wrists and no matter how much i eat and workout i always look lanky, mostly due to very thin forearms and wrists. Only thing you can do is either go on HGH which directly increases bone size in your whole body (could make you uglier as it changes your face as well) or roids which will help you go over your genetical limit for muscle size.
Just gonna roid I don’t see a problem with that anyway

What's your wrist size?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates