Bumping my Double Eyelid Maxxing Thread

D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
I realized that Offtopic was probably the wrong section to post it on. Anyway:

Thoughts? @Oxygen @Solar @StepbroMo @SurgeryEnjoyer @Preston @exo @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen
happy for you brother.

phenomaxxing is the most important looksmax.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HerpDerpson

Thoughts? @Oxygen @Solar @StepbroMo @SurgeryEnjoyer @Preston @exo @enchanted_elixir
I only skimmed through it but I'm glad you're able to look more western. Imo Asians are hard capped in terms of attractiveness but you can still improve 👍

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938

Really good. Unfortunately, this is just my opinion but the only viable route for an asian is kpopmaxxing. So do everything they do, get fashion tryhard trendy tattoos and clothings, straighten your hair and dye it if necessary, bleach your skin abd get a rhino as well as what they do. Didn't think a softmaxx like this could change your eyelid shape. Good stuff. Also maybe keep doing it in both eyelids to get more results who knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I only skimmed through it but I'm glad you're able to look more western. Imo Asians are hard capped in terms of attractiveness but you can still improve 👍
Thanks bro. I think the main things I need to do rn is leanmaxx (for cheeks primarily) and reduce my acne.

Really good. Unfortunately, this is just my opinion but the only viable route for an asian is kpopmaxxing. So do everything they do, get fashion tryhard trendy tattoos and clothings, straighten your hair and dye it if necessary, bleach your skin abd get a rhino as well as what they do. Didn't think a softmaxx like this could change your eyelid shape. Good stuff. Also maybe keep doing it in both eyelids to get more results who knows
I think this is true. Media halo is legit, and there aren't really enough masc Asians to reinforce a second appealing pheno (but maybe there is, maybe...). I've hairmaxxed at this point, and I've been applying coconut oil castile soap (with peppermint oil) on my eye area, including my brows and lashes (only coconut oil). I'd really hope not to get any surgeries, so I plan on softmaxxing as much as my bone morphology allows me. That being said, I can still pull the K-Pop niche based on personal experience.

happy for you brother.

phenomaxxing is the most important looksmax.
Thanks bhai.

I agree, optimizing yourself within the constraints of your pheno is very important. I'm sure people like @Blackgymmax know this very well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Thanks bhai.

I agree, optimizing yourself within the constraints of your pheno is very important. I'm sure people like @Blackgymmax know this very well.
BRO THE THREAD GOT DELETED SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IT SAID

yo
tell me what the tgread said