but but but you need to be chad to get gf!!!!!

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken

creeping on my friends brother's insta and I see this - this was when they graduated uni, and from what it looks like, these two have been together since halfway through uni for the couple on the right, and since highschool for the couple on the left

but muh looks.... muh betabuxing....
time to accept the :bluepill: of just be not repulsive and be nt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Bipedal Dog, LooksOrDeath and 19 others
PSL Autists when they see a girl with a guy who isn’t white, 6’6 and PSL 7.6373737

15C00441 3CBF 4CC7 BABC EAA5EAE9E63A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, BeenLMSsinceMSN, justinzayn and 21 others
all i see is 2 chads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bipedal Dog, Hero of the Imperium, to_stop_da_cope and 16 others
being together in public ≠ they are fucking @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Amexmaxx, n0rthface and 6 others
being together in public ≠ they are fucking @OldVirgin
explain why they have pics of them hugging or kissing or pics with "happy 4th" (referring to anniversary) etc.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
explain why they have pics of them hugging or kissing or pics with "happy 4th" (referring to anniversary) etc.
they are fake and photoshopped @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bubarik, Deleted member, TeraCope54 and 2 others
Fake :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member and sytyl
and still the gfs can still fuck chad on side if she wants to, the boyfriends cant because they are too subhuman @OldVirgin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Muhh betabux, muhh she doesn’t truly love him…inceltv said..muhh hurr durr….studies…she’s cheating with white chad

80152CD4 4AFB 420E A6AE 757ED978595E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard, Oberyn and 27 others
and still the gfs can still fuck chad on side if she wants to, the boyfriends cant because they are too subhuman @OldVirgin
yeah, they can fuck chad on the side if she wants
so what? the guys can fuck gay chad on the side too so the matter of fucking chad is moot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Muhh betabux, muhh she doesn’t truly love him…inceltv said..muhh hurr durr
Do you get hard when someone posts interracial couples right? Op is stealing your thread idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Toth's thot, Tropical Tyrone and 12 others
People here don't care,they like dwelling in their victimhood that "it's over" soo whenever you show them stuff like this
they just move the goalpost and say shit like

"muuuh they're looksmatched"

"muuuh those foids are subhuman"

"muuh muuuhh they're just betabuxxing:feelsuhh:"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, mulattomaxxer, Velvet_Thorns and 3 others
yeah, they can fuck chad on the side if she wants
so what? the guys can fuck gay chad on the side too so the matter of fucking chad is moot
Muhh betabux, muhh she doesn’t truly love him…inceltv said..muhh hurr durr….studies…she’s cheating with white chad

View attachment 1325158
Don't be bluepilled guys, they are in sexless relationships according to @Esteban1997
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and subhuman incel
a
also if they are fucking, the gfs are fucking their bfs with strap-ons, thats how beta and subhuman they look @OldVirgin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and sytyl
Do you get hard when someone posts interracial couples right? Op is stealing your thread idea
I can post white couples too, I'm just posting extremes to show anything is possible and to add more shock value for the basement addled blackpillers

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Looks234
I was gonna post about this baldcel but I’m too lazy

A492F1F9 7AE4 410B 91DA 1C1ECCA701B4
E057B330 9A35 43A1 8D54 2C71F8A9D04F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Effortless, sytyl and 5 others
I can post white couples too, I'm just posting extremes to show anything is possible and to add more shock value for the basement addled blackpillers
Dont worry its just his white fragility showing:soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and subhuman incel
post videos and pictures of them fucking and i will believe you @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and Deleted member 5786
also the gfs could be trannies @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and Deleted member 5786
Nobody here denies that you can get a gf as sub chad.
But you are delusional if you think these guys could fuck girls occasionally from tinder or clubs. They also will never attract women with just their looks alone. They will never get IOIs etc.
That’s the point of lookstheory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Oberyn, Deleted member 4106 and 13 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
There's a fact that nobody is considering here, these girls were giga sluts in the past.

You can tell by their face that their lay count is above 30

These chinks are in ltr with a former (or maybe actual) slut
People here don't care,they like dwelling in their victimhood that "it's over" soo whenever you show them stuff like this

View attachment 1325158

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15338, subhuman incel and 1 other person
hypergamy for LTR is way lower, no one is fucking crying about LTR hypergamy thats when muh stability comes into play
STR hypergamy is what most people complain about, people dont care about LTR's in this gay forum, people want to be that chad who hooksup with every chick, not the cuckold who gets sex in ltr's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, owlofathena, Deleted member 15129 and 3 others

The first two statements are true tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, 5'8manlet, TeraCope54 and 2 others
interracial-animal-friendships-17.jpg

I don't care for the outliers, if you'll focus on them your world view would get twisted. accept that random things happen in this world but don't let it dominate your views. I know not to do certain stuff for the chances, not because it's impossible.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
gtfih

I'm gonna overdose this forum with :bluepill: and make sure you guys end up happy

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, germanlooks and sytyl
how to get a GF as an 4psl normie? @looksmaxxer234

(asking for @lutte hes very desperate):smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, sytyl, lutte and 2 others
hypergamy for LTR is way lower, no one is fucking crying about LTR hypergamy thats when muh stability comes into play
STR hypergamy is what most people complain about, people dont care about LTR's in this gay forum, people want to be that chad who hooksup with every chick, not the cuckold who gets sex in ltr's
This is largely true. But you can get STR as non-Chad too, it's just much, much easier for Chad. However, non-Chads can slay in the right environment or when they lower their standards.

Right environment = College. Normies can slay Beckys in college.
Low standards = Londonvillie is not a Chad and has 17 slays.

I think another cheat code for Normies are hostels. From what I've heard, it's college on steroids, women hook up with Normies all the time when they are in vacation in hostels, so it's a little bit like the "Chad experience" for Normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and volcelfatcel
OP lives in canada
ethnics have huge smv there

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and sytyl
They're ugly tho. Call me a volcel, but I wouldn't.

This is largely true. But you can get STR as non-Chad too, it's just much, much easier for Chad. However, non-Chads can slay in the right environment or when they lower their standards.

Right environment = College. Normies can slay Beckys in college.
Low standards = Londonvillie is not a Chad and has 17 slays.

I think another cheat code for Normies are hostels. From what I've heard, it's college on steroids, women hook up with Normies all the time when they are in vacation in hostels, so it's a little bit like the "Chad experience" for Normies.
Imagine needing to do all this shit to get a hookup when Chad never needed to self improve or go through hoops for hookups

Even retarded chads don't work that hard. Imagine a normal Chad

JFL at anyone trying to prove hypergamy wrong when these women try to get chads commitment but then get nothing and use these Asian emotional tampons as their last resort settling.

Last edited:
fuck
ethnicpilled again
I would slay so hard If I was a chink

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, sytyl, Effortless and 1 other person
Imagine needing to do all this shit to get a hookup when Chad never needed to self improve or go through hoops for hookups

Even retarded chads don't work that hard. Imagine a normal Chad
I think the user @loksr said it best: The blackpill is not about what Normies can't do, it's about what Chads can do.

Chads live on easy mode. But Normies not only can LTR, they can also slay if they try hard/lower their standards. Being Chad just makes it as easy as it can get for men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Cidre enjoyer and loksr
I think the user @loksr said it best: The blackpill is not about what Normies can't do, it's about what Chads can do.

Chads live on easy mode. But Normies not only can LTR, they can also slay if they try hard/lower their standards. Being Chad just makes it as easy as it can get for men.
100%
Anybody who thinks it’s over for sub-chads is a coping autist
It’s just that chad doesn’t have to do anything to win, normies have to actually try

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, AlexAP and sytyl
chad fucks beta bucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
There's a fact that nobody is considering here, these girls were giga sluts in the past.

You can tell by their face that their lay count is above 30

These chinks are in ltr with a former (or maybe actual) slut
This forums users are extremly cucked niggerized and soy.

• +1
Reactions: gamma