halloweed

solely improve - no arguments.
IMG 0167
IMG 0168
Gonna take 6 a day I’ll tell you the results

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ominion
Tell me other supplements I should buy

I've heard it raises DHT but doesn't worsen androgenic alopecia.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Methylene blue is also shit guys didn’t improve my cognition by one bit I’ll post tomorrow .

• +1
Very good, dude. Let me know if it helped (y)

Appreciate you man

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Very good, dude. Let me know if it helped (y)

Appreciate you man
No worries bro are there any other supplements that you suggest? I’ll buy them tomorrow .

Tell me other supplements I should buy
Most supplements are cope and if you're buying them cheap from companies like Swanson (which I don't really trust) you're risking injesting heavy metals and other pollutants.

All those herbs and compounds also take a strain on your liver

Just stick to the basics, if you eat a diverse diet of eggs, meat, vegetables, fruit and nuts you'll get all the micro and macro elements you need.

But for supplementing just stick to vitd3k2, magnesium, zinc, boron, vitC, iron maybe even spirulina

• +1
Most supplements are cope and if you're buying them cheap from companies like Swanson (which I don't really trust) you're risking injesting heavy metals and other pollutants.

All those herbs and compounds also take a strain on your liver

Just stick to the basics, if you eat a diverse diet of eggs, meat, vegetables, fruit and nuts you'll get all the micro and macro elements you need.

But for supplementing just stick to vitd3k2, magnesium, zinc, boron, vitC, iron maybe even spirulina
Great advice I also noticed that Swanson was suspiciously cheap. Are there any brands you recommend for VitC, Vit D3, K2 etc?

Best advice even tho my stack is huge

Its 70% diet 30% supps (maybe even less)

• +1

The study is posted here somewhere i’m sure

(I wouldnt full trust the hair thing)

• +1
ALSOOO!!

DO NOT EXCEED 400-500mg OF BUTEA SUPERBA! UR LIBIDO WILL FALL TO THE FLOOR!

Stick to 400mg with some L cartinin maybe

• +1
Great advice I also noticed that Swanson was suspiciously cheap. Are there any brands you recommend for VitC, Vit D3, K2 etc?
Just go for anything that isn't suspiciously cheap and has been tested by external parties. I would say that the more expensive the better, but after a certain point you're just paying more to have vitd3 from some company in the US that packages it in a glass jar.

• +1
ALSOOO!!

L cartinine improves androgen receptor sensitivity right?

Just go for anything that isn't suspiciously cheap and has been tested by external parties. I would say that the more expensive the better, but after a certain point you're just paying more to have vitd3 from some company in the US that packages it in a glass jar.
Thank you I'll look for them.

• +1
ALSOOO!!

alright thank you .

L cartinine improves androgen receptor sensitivity right?
Yes makes it more sensitive, if u have 1000dl of testostrone and ur SUPER NOT sensitive it will have low affect

By making ur ar more sensitive, you’re further reaping the gains

• +1
Yes makes it more sensitive, if u have 1000dl of testostrone and ur SUPER NOT sensitive it will have low affect

By making ur ar more sensitive, you’re further reaping the gains
how can you tell if you have low androgen sensitivity?

how can you tell if you have low androgen sensitivity?
0 fucking clue but if u have a very hard time building muscle or you have a femenine face with a tiny ass brow ridge id say assume so

• +1
journey starts today

Just taken 4 now I feel alright

Yesterday I took 2400mg and I feel alright woke up rock hard.

Yesterday I took 3200mg (8x) woke up with red face and rock hard very very horny and energetic and wanting to fight I also woke up with a swollen brow ridge for some reason and so many spots on my face.